Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

16 minutes ago, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

Well, I didn't do a good start hehe...

I'm hoping I could finish up Persona 5 Scramble this week so I can move on with the next game on my list.

... and everyone else?

I slowed way down after starting strong.

But Prey is a bit of a slow game as far as earning trophies. I have been lucky in doing just enough to win. But I want to try and finish Top 10 in scoring and make the CWC, so I gotta pick it up.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

8 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Fixture 4 is done.

How is it going so far?

Started off well but not feeling very confident with this fixture, had a busy weekend so didn't get much gaming time in. Still, I'm pretty happy with my season so far.

I'm hoping to get the platinum for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 really soon but I've only got the grindy trophies left to get

Fixture 5 matchups:

Platinum League

iSkyIa v blu3st4rdust305 
X18JELLO18X v UnwaveringSoul_

microsamm v Psy-Tychist

Gold League

Boooda v Arctic Cress

GTA_Darren v FallacyUnknown

dawnofthedead34 v Krazy_99

Silver League

stupid0089 v ShogunCroCop

theshywaterguy v Ichiban-Hybrid

freddie1989 v Sptj7

Bronze League

OmegaFenron v Flex_Da_Brent

odie8391  v ZachTheProdigy-

me3lingual v TheScruffyton

Fixture 5 begins in about 10 hours, and scores from Fixture 4 will be posted in a few hours.

• Like 1

Here are the scores for Fixture 4:

Platinum League

iSkyIa (0) v (33.2) X18JELLO18X 
UnwaveringSoul_ (36.3) v (25.5) Psy-Tychist
(1) blu3st4rdust305 (174.9) v (210.3) microsamm

Gold League

Boooda (39) v (55.4) GTA_Darren (1)

FallacyUnknown (21.7) v (66.1) Krazy_99

Arctic Cress (35.1) v (0) dawnofthedead34

Silver League

stupid0089 (14) v (6) theshywaterguy

(2) Ichiban-Hybrid (58.6) v (7.3) Sptj7

ShogunCroCop (17.1) v (0) freddie1989

Bronze League

OmegaFenron (14.8) v (73.7) odie8391 (1) 

ZachTheProdigy- (16) v (5) TheScruffyton

Flex_Da_Brent (7.9) v (20.2) me3lingual

Standings and statistics will be updated in the morning.

• Like 2

On 20-4-2021 at 6:54 AM, ShogunCroCop said:

I slowed way down after starting strong.

But Prey is a bit of a slow game as far as earning trophies. I have been lucky in doing just enough to win. But I want to try and finish Top 10 in scoring and make the CWC, so I gotta pick it up.

same problem, Prey is an amazing game, but quite a slow one in terms of trophies.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2021 at 2:36 PM, Flex_Da_Brent said:

same problem, Prey is an amazing game, but quite a slow one in terms of trophies.

When you get to the Shipping and Receiving mission, if you haven’t done it yet, make sure no one gets killed. They say you only need 3 turrets, but you can use more, and I recommend recycler charges as well. Because there is a trophy for nobody dying in that mission, and I did not know that, and 2 people died. I found out later and don’t have the save to go back to. So I’ll need a second play through just for that.

Also, Fixture 5 has ended. Scores will be counted tomorrow after the 12 hour synch window is complete. Fixture 6 matchups will be posted later tonight.

• Like 1

Fixture 6 matchups, beginning tomorrow:

Platinum League

microsamm v X18JELLO18X
blu3st4rdust305 v Psy-Tychist
UnwaveringSoul_ v iSkyIa

Gold League

dawnofthedead34 v GTA_Darren

Arctic Cress v Krazy_99

FallacyUnknown v Boooda

Silver League

freddie1989 v theshywaterguy

ShogunCroCop v Sptj7

Ichiban-Hybrid v stupid0089

Bronze League

me3lingual v odie8391

Flex_Da_Brent v TheScruffyton

ZachTheProdigy- v OmegaFenron

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

When you get to the Shipping and Receiving mission, if you haven’t done it yet, make sure no one gets killed. They say you only need 3 turrets, but you can use more, and I recommend recycler charges as well. Because there is a trophy for nobody dying in that mission, and I did not know that, and 2 people died. I found out later and don’t have the save to go back to. So I’ll need a second play through just for that.

Yeah pretty paranoid about stuff like that so I wanted to make sure no one would die but 8 fortified turrets was pretty overkill ? the anticlimax of it being over in 3 seconds was quite funny though

You're already on your second playthough then? Or are you trying to do everything in just one?

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Yeah pretty paranoid about stuff like that so I wanted to make sure no one would die but 8 fortified turrets was pretty overkill 1f602.png the anticlimax of it being over in 3 seconds was quite funny though

You're already on your second playthough then? Or are you trying to do everything in just one?

I am still on my first playthrough, doing human abilities only and saving all humans. I'll do a second one where I do no neuromods and kill all humans. And I'll make that more of a speedrun since I won't need to focus on gameplay or anything like that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Yeah pretty paranoid about stuff like that so I wanted to make sure no one would die but 8 fortified turrets was pretty overkill 1f602.png the anticlimax of it being over in 3 seconds was quite funny though

Are you trying for one playthrough, or are you doing two as well?

26 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I am still on my first playthrough, doing human abilities only and saving all humans. I'll do a second one where I do no neuromods and kill all humans. And I'll make that more of a speedrun since I won't need to focus on gameplay or anything like that.

Ah okay yeah gotcha, also doing human abilities playthrough first, it's going really slow since I enjoy exploring a lot and this game is absolutely perfect for that, plan to make the 2nd run more of a speedrun as well, just really hoping all collectible trophies will unlock without trouble, even took some notes on the food and drinks too since I would otherwise forget which ones I had already done ?

2 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Ah okay yeah gotcha, also doing human abilities playthrough first, it's going really slow since I enjoy exploring a lot and this game is absolutely perfect for that, plan to make the 2nd run more of a speedrun as well, just really hoping all collectible trophies will unlock without trouble, even took some notes on the food and drinks too since I would otherwise forget which ones I had already done 1f605.png

Yeah the food I got..the emails, transcribes, and humans found are tougher...I am about 50 emails away, 15 transcribes, and 40 humans. I am also taking my time exploring as well with this first playthrough.

• Like 1

Fixture 5 scores.

Platinum League

iSkyIa (0) v (111.1) blu3st4rdust305 (1) 
X18JELLO18X (86.5) v (87.3) UnwaveringSoul_

microsamm (73.7) v (50.2) Psy-Tychist

Gold League

(1) Boooda (112.9) v (21.1) Arctic Cress

GTA_Darren (36.9) v (15.2) FallacyUnknown

dawnofthedead34 (0) v (14.5) Krazy_99

Silver League

stupid0089 (11) v (64.3) ShogunCroCop

theshywaterguy (2) v (33.2) Ichiban-Hybrid (2)

freddie1989 (11.5) v (0) Sptj7

Bronze League

OmegaFenron (73.9) v (18.9) Flex_Da_Brent (1)

(1) odie8391 (88.1) v (15.5) ZachTheProdigy-

me3lingual (16.2) v (12.5) TheScruffyton

Standings and statistics will be updated shortly.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Gold League

dawnofthedead34 (0) v (14.5) Krazy_99

Seeing as dawnofthedead hasn't scored at all so far I thought I would just keep my score low, could have been a huge upset if he decided to start earning trophies this fixture ?

Also can I just add that I like this new format we're currently running, where we have a 4-day fixture and then a single day break inbetween. It may make the season last slightly longer but it gives us a breather to focus on the upcoming fixture, and I'm pretty sure Shogun is happy with counting the scores on the day off instead of losing time during a fixture. Hopefully we can continue to do it this way in the future seasons 

• Like 3