Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

VASORAT13 is the first to be eliminated in season 19's CWC. After following ericperez18 closely for pretty much the entire season and taking first place in the Silver League in the last fixture, VASORAT13 was able to enter the CWC for the second time in his THL 'career'. He also participated in the CWC during season 17 after winning the Bronze League and got eliminated in round 2 back then. This time VASORAT13 is the first participant to leave the CWC and that leaves us with the Platinum, Gold and Bronze champions.

Just back from a daytrip. Now I can start to prepare for a Gold League win in season 21. :) 

Good luck to the remaing partisipants in the CWC. 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:05 AM, Lucas said:

Bronze League

Promoted: me3lingual

As the only person in the competition that was promoted despite not having earned a single Platinum trophy, it is an honor to visit my vacation Home in Silver League next season.

CWC Round 2 results:

pureproteinman (18) - xZoneHunter (23) - voodoo_eyes (52)

CWC Final Round:

xZoneHunter vs. voodoo_eyes

Only two trophy hunters remain. Who will win their first CWC title? Find out in less than 24 hours. I better go enjoy my final few hours with the championship belt before I have to hand it over to the new champion. Good luck to you both! 

Approximate starting time: 2 hours and 13 minutes ago

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

@xZoneHunter @voodoo_eyes Could you both announce that you've completely synched your trophies once you've done so after the end of the round? That way we won't have to wait the full 2 hours to count your scores and post the results :)

Already synched mine and I won't be earning any more trophies until midnight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

CWC Final Round results:

xZoneHunter (36) vs. voodoo_eyes (105)

Congatulations to voodoo_eyes for winning season 19's CWC! You posted some nice scores in the CWC and during the regular season. You managed to finish ahead of THL veterans like Boooda56, ExHaseo, Obscure_Ale and Dragon-Archon in the Bronze League with a very nice total score of 702. Then you managed to get the highest score in all 3 rounds of the CWC (even though the scores from your opponents weren't that high ;)) and closed off the season by scoring 105 points in 24 hours and bringing another CWC home to the Bronze League. An impressive achievement for your first season in the Trophy Hunters League!

That concludes a quiet season in the Trophy Hunters League. A season in which we welcomed a lot of newcomers, we saw a few veterans return, the Manganese League got revived and in which cjshaitan and pureproteinman still couldn't get enough of skipping VNs and playing a crazy amount of stacks of games that don't count :awesome:. There are quite a few people retiring after this season so it'll be a shame to see them go but luckily there's also quite a few people interested in (re)joining so we won't have to worry about not having enough people to fill all spots.

Thanks to everyone for participating again, thanks to HcG-_Clawz, MStalker58 and Psy-Tychist for keeping the league running and special thanks to Kent10201 and Mesopithecus for counting some scores when two certain Dutch admins were too lazy had other duties to attend :P.

We're now on a break for a few weeks. Any info about season 20 will probably be announced in a few weeks from now.

Thanks. I was lucky enough to have a few games that I had halfway finished, which helped with the scores. Got a decent amount of games finished during the event, so that's a plus. Next season keeping up the pace will be more difficult for sure though.

Thanks to the "staff" of the event for running this whole thing. Anyway, see you all next season I guess ;).

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ihate_ray said:

New to this and I'm considering going into season 20. Anything I need to do to sign up? Read all the rules and stuff 

Welcome to the Trophy Hunters League. No, you have the requirements to join so as soon as there's an open spot for you, you can join. You might not be able to join next season as 7 people are retiring and there's already 7 people on the waiting list to join. We can add you to the waiting list too, though. As soon as an another person retires before season 20 starts, you can still join. If not, you can probably join in season 21 as there's always a few people retiring :).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Maybe I should've retired while at the top. I already am anticipating a downfall à la Nicolas Cage :lol:.

PS: What is the usual length of the breaks between seasons?

The break used to be a couple of weeks to finalise updates to the OP, confirm Leagues and dates. It's slowed a bit but normally about a 3 week wait. Hopefully @HcG Clawz will want to continue in September.

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Welcome to the Trophy Hunters League. No, you have the requirements to join so as soon as there's an open spot for you, you can join. You might not be able to join next season as 7 people are retiring and there's already 7 people on the waiting list to join. We can add you to the waiting list too, though. As soon as an another person retires before season 20 starts, you can still join. If not, you can probably join in season 21 as there's always a few people retiring :).

Thank you :D