Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

On 7/1/2017 at 0:05 PM, Kent10201 said:

There's no better feeling then popping your first three plats of the season. How's everyone else doing so far?

Lol only 3 ?

Just a quick note to the admins, I have decided to pull my profile from this site for the rest of the year. Apologise I didn't decide on this before the season. Just mark me down as 0's for all fixtures and replace me at end of season. Thanks to the admins and Clawz for a couple of very enjoyable seasons and all the best to all competitors this season.

11 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Lol only 3 1f61c.png

Just a quick note to the admins, I have decided to pull my profile from this site for the rest of the year. Apologise I didn't decide on this before the season. Just mark me down as 0's for all fixtures and replace me at end of season. Thanks to the admins and Clawz for a couple of very enjoyable seasons and all the best to all competitors this season.

Now, wheres this challenge :P

2 hours ago, CjShai said:

That's a shame :|. But if that's what you wish, I guess that's fine. At least @MStalker58 won't finish in last place now :giggle:.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lucas said:

How did fixture 1 go for y'all?

It was an amazing experience, even if I lost I enjoyed it very much. Just a shame my opponent threw 3 plats at it (the last one was the killing blow). But I got myself a consolation price with a hard plat (those timetrials were horrible) for which I wouldn't have had the motivation without this event.

I kinda feel a bit sad though about loosing, I'm sure that with my score I would have beaten many opponents, just not Hertzfeldt

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fredoline05 said:

It was an amazing experience, even if I lost I enjoyed it very much. Just a shame my opponent threw 3 plats at it (the last one was the killing blow). But I got myself a consolation price with a hard plat (those timetrials were horrible) for which I wouldn't have had the motivation without this event.

I kinda feel a bit sad though about loosing, I'm sure that with my score I would have beaten many opponents, just not Hertzfeldt

That's the great thing about the league. Very friendly and even when you lose, you still have fun. Ive had my butt handed to me a few times. @RachP13 is a prime example of someone who put me in my place. xD She's scary sauce. ? I obtained over 300 points and she still crushed me by an extra 100+ points.

Edited by Zach
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

That Rach person definitely sounds scary :P;)  I think she might have to consider rejoining next season just to resume the crushing :ninja:

@HcG Clawz Can you add me to the waiting list for next season please?  

Do I cry now or later?

@Mesopithecus I can't be a big competitor though. I'll just let you down. :( 

Edited by Zach
  • Like 1

The league tables have been updated. You can check them out here (link is also in the OP). The statistics have been updated as well. You can check those out here (link is also in the OP). Both will be updated after each fixture.

• Like 3

On July 7, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Pureproteinman said:

LETS START BIG1f601.png

Since this has already started and PPM managed to get the highest score of the first round, I can only conclude that PPM sent this from the past and it is just showing up now.

Holy shit, time travel!!! :jaymon:

1 minute ago, soultaker655 said:

All I see is a bird. A bird that's past his prime.

How long before you are back in Manganese? 

Also I don't need to defend the land, it's already safe with @grimydawg

Not sure who this bird is and I've never been in Manganese dood :P

Sounds like the land is in worse shape than I thought dood :awesome: 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

All I see is a bird. A bird that's past his prime.

How long before you are back in Manganese? 

Also I don't need to defend the land, it's already safe with @grimydawg

He was never in his prime. Notice how he's never won a league :awesome:.

• Like 1