Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Just now, Kent10201 said:

@HcG Clawz had a really great counting method, don't you think. :awesome:

You mean just not counting at all? Yeah, that worked out great :P. At least he used EU math the few times he did actually do what he was supposed to do. Some people still have a lot to learn in that regard :awesome: .

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

You mean just not counting at all? Yeah, that worked out great :P. At least he used EU math the few times he did actually do what he was supposed to do. Some people still have a lot to learn in that regard :awesome: .

I have no idea who you could be referring to. I always counted on time. :ninja:

Its prinnies fault i was taking over anyway, i said i would only take over his role if he couldnt find anyone else. But im pretty sure he just waited 2 days and told me he couldnt find anyone without even asking someone.

You're all so mean to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HcG Clawz said:

Its prinnies fault i was taking over anyway, i said i would only take over his role if he couldnt find anyone else. But im pretty sure he just waited 2 days and told me he couldnt find anyone without even asking someone.

You're all so mean to me.

You can't blame Prinny. Being lazy is just his natural state of being. :awesome:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I have no idea who you could be referring to. I always counted on time. :ninja:

That wasn't even what I was referring to. I was actually referring to the time that Clawz was supposed to count two leagues but let us know that he wasn't able to count 24 hours after the fixture end rather than before it :lol:.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

That wasn't even what I was referring to. I was actually referring to the time that Clawz was supposed to count two leagues but let us know that he wasn't able to count 24 hours after the fixture end rather than before it :lol:.

Yeah I definitely knew that's what you were talking about. :ninja:

On 4/18/2018 at 11:35 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

What a great way to kick off the new season, good luck @Omar. Let's both do our best to reach the silver basement :awesome: 

Loving this season debut! Best of luck, but no matter how hard you try, I WILL BE THE LOSING ONE :lol:

• Like 2