Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

9 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

Oh hey look you (or someone) updated your profile right before the deadline to show you had a boat load of trophies sitting there! Smooth moves sir! Heyyyyy guess you weren't short of my score eh? Hehe

I am not sure, alot of what I play is well under the time limit. You had a very strong score perhaps it is close but I think you have it. Well done, very good first match.

Also thought people weren't supposed to sync the trophies on your profile?

Sorry that was probably me I didn't realise it locks you out of updating yourself. Perhaps now I owe you one update feel free to call on me to perform said update on any profile of your choosing at some stage. (Valid for only one update). On the plus side who would of known you could earn so many trophies so quickly in WWE2K18. Perhaps there is a hope I will get some in that random pickup.

At least now I see a little more clearly how things work around here after this first match 1f604.png

Sorry again nothing personal. It was actually fun to have some competition. It is nice to see someone earning trophies ?. You wouldn't believe this other race I am participating in, the dude is supposedly a high ranked player but really I don't know. I don't see it.

8 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

When are the tables updated? I'm not keeping track of scores and the only reason I know I won the last round is because the guy I was competing against told me. So for all I know he lied. Doubt he did though. 

Scores have to be counted first, but we can not start with that just yet because everyone still has 2,5 hours to sync. their trophies.Expect the tables to usually be updated +/- 20-24 hours after the fixture end.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

When are the tables updated? I'm not keeping track of scores and the only reason I know I won the last round is because the guy I was competing against told me. So for all I know he lied. Doubt he did though. 

You won dood. You won’t have to worry about me ever lying. :P 

Edited by Zach

3 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

I swear my noob questions will end soon but for now let’s keep em going! Does the 2nd fixture start in about 40 minutes?

The second fixture started 23 hours and 23 minutes ago. :lol:

Here is the fixture list:

Fixture 1: April 19-22

Fixture 2: April 23-26

Fixture 3: April 27-30

Fixture 4: May 1-4

Fixture 5: May 5-8

Fixture 6: May 9-12

Fixture 7: May 13-16

CWC: May 18-20

Edited by gameoncomrade

It did!?! I missed a whole day!?! Oh wow I thought the fixtures had a 24 hour break in between! The whole London time zone deadline is what throws me off honesty haha. Ok so there really aren’t any breaks? Now I know! Time to load up that PS4! Thanks btw!

Edited by Bombstriker

5 minutes ago, Bombstriker said:

It did!?! I missed a whole day!?! Oh wow I thought the fixtures had a 24 hour break in between! The whole London time zone deadline is what throws me off honesty haha. Ok so there really aren’t any breaks? Now I know! Time to load up that PS4! Thanks btw!

What is your timezone?

Game on!

Edited by gameoncomrade

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Sorry for the lateness of the scores. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get the scores out earlier like gameoncomrade's comment (of which I have no idea why he posted that) might have suggested. Anyways, here are the results:

Fixture 1 results:

Platinum League

Tearraven (86) v (27) Jarethgeason

(3) ericperez18 (187) v (4) Tsundere-Tenshi

Wdog-999 (2) v (47) Whyfire

Psy-Tychist (72) v (60) HcG-_Clawz

Gold League

xZoneHunter (31) v (37) LucasV9991 (1)

Jesaya815 (97) v (48) ReimiSaionji9742 (1)

omar280792 (4) v (2) Dragon-Archon

VASORAT13 (109) v (0) BrutalLooter

Silver League

HeavensLightfire (7) v (43) Articuno2001 (1)

(1) theshywaterguy (90) v (136) MrUnknown625 (1)

(1) GTA_Darren (83) v (9) stupid0089

soultaker655 (9) v (83) Dessane (2)

Bronze League

Trophy_Prodigy (36) v (137) DEMONICRUBLE18 (2)

Kent10201 (30) v (0) ShogunCroCop

(2) Bombstriker (186) v (202) cjshaitan

Mesopithecus (16) v (29) wolverine123

I'll update the league tables and stats first thing when I wake up in a few hours.

What do the numbers in brackets mean before and after the name? 

Pretty unlucky @Bombstriker, I really didn't think I have enough to get there. As you can see your score would have beaten the rest of these muppets convincingly so head up. Look forward to watching your progress and take some solace that you gotten beat by one of the biggest pricks in the league. 202 points an no plats what a farken joker this Cj fuck is. ?

Will be an easy run from here on out. Goodluck 

Edit : For the admins ; glad you made the game length limit up to 6hrs. It really seems to work for me, who would have thought ?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1