Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

I know it's late and y'all want scores...I have been bogged down with work, and my counting helpers are unavailable. So I am flying solo.

Unless someone volunteers last minute. I know the CWC starts in 2 hours and 44 minutes. If by the 2 hour mark, no scores are posted, I'll at least tell you who will be in it so they can get final prep done. 

What we do know is @VASORAT13, @blu3st4rdust305, and @BraveNoobWorld have made the CWC. First place is still up for grabs in Gold and Bronze, so I'll start with them.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

1 minute ago, ShogunCroCop said:

CWC participants are:

@VASORAT13 v @jemmie v @BraveNoobWorld v @Wdjat Prinny Doods v @blu3st4rdust305

Congrats! The CWC starts in 2 hours, 27 minutes.

Fixture 10 scores will be posted shortly.

Not @Lucas?! What an upset! I find it funny that none of my predicted winners made it but most of the predicted runner-ups did.

Last season, I think it was obvious to everyone who was going to win. This time, I'd say my chances of victory are roughly 12%, 12% higher than last time! I've been itching to pop off these past few days, so I can't wait to start!

Spoiler

Obligatory fight music:

Platinum League

Redbeard-Rik (8) v (50.8) shadowhood1111

Psy-Tychist (0) v (61.2) Wavergray (1)

microsamm (61.2) v (22.3) VASORAT13

Gold League

jemmie (50.1) v (0) ShogunCroCop

stupid0089 (0) v (85.7) GTA_Darren (1)

theshywaterguy (36.9) v (0) me3lingual

Silver League

(1) Arctic Cress (83.7) v (0) BraveNoobWorld

Omar (43.2) v (220) Boooda (1)

OmegaFenron (11.5) v (86.9) iSkyIa

Bronze League

Sptj7 (2.5) v (0) ApriIis

(1) Wdjat Prinny Doods (137.3) v (78.2) Lucas (2)

(1) X18JELLO18X (128.4) v (30.2) FallacyUnknown

Standings and statistics will be updated shortly.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

CWC participants are:

@VASORAT13 v @jemmie v @BraveNoobWorld v @Wdjat Prinny Doods v @blu3st4rdust305

Congrats! The CWC starts in 2 hours, 27 minutes.

Fixture 10 scores will be posted shortly.

1 hour ago, Jello said:

Wow, Prinny overtook Lucas that's a surprise. Good luck to all CWC participants 

1 hour ago, jemmie said:

Not @Lucas?! What an upset! I find it funny that none of my predicted winners made it but most of the predicted runner-ups did.

Last season, I think it was obvious to everyone who was going to win. This time, I'd say my chances of victory are roughly 12%, 12% higher than last time! I've been itching to pop off these past few days, so I can't wait to start!

Reveal hidden contents

Obligatory fight music:

YESSIR, Comeback Prin FOR THE BIG WIN BABYYYYYY!!!!!

• Like 1

Yoooo big ups to @ShogunCroCop and Co. Your commitment to running this show doesnt go unnoticed! 

Good luck to the CWC participants! And looking at the next season I'll have my work cut out for me ?

And wow I cant believe I got the highest overall score in the silver league this season ?

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 3

Having my IP banned from updating other profiles has been pretty stressful so far for the CWC. It's like running a race in a field of fog. Sure, I'm not technically handicapped, but I don't know for sure whether my opponents are actually behind or not. I'm not expecting my opponents to update ten times a day like I normally would, but not a single update from anyone baffles me. Either my opponents have nerves of steel, or everyone has already submitted to @blu3st4rdust305 winning. :S

On 2020-07-10 at 11:42 PM, Jello said:

My predictions based off of nothing but booze:

Platinum: Psy-Tschist obviously wants people to vote for him, so I say he beats redbeard-rik to win this season

Gold: Shogun will win this league as Jemmie is taking a couple fixtures off unless this is another trick 1f914.png

Silver: I'm betting that boooda kicks some ass this season, although him and bravenoobworld  should be close

Bronze: Aprilis is gonna run a train on us again, as long as I can beat @Lucas I'll be fine tho1f609.png

Manganese: I have a feeing that Zach will overcome the spam of AffectatiousDonk to win the league in his return

Looking back at these, my predictions turned out terribly ? good thing i didn't bet any money on them at least 

• Like 1

Sorry for the late posting.

VASORAT13 (2.5) v jemmie (11.5) v BraveNoobWorld (0) v Wdjat PrinnyDoods (8) v blu3st4rdust305 (118.4)

BraveNoobWorld has been eliminated. Day 2 of the CWC, which is already 4 hours old, will feature

VASORAT13 v jemmie v Wdjat Prinny Doods v blu3st4rdust305 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jemmie said:

It looks like I'm still here. I was worried when Prinny passed me with a delay sync. I've said it before, but my biggest enemy this CWC is my banned IP. :(

Reveal hidden contents

I almost forgot! Here's more obligatory fight music.

This might be a dumb question but is there any way to get your IP unbanned?