Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

6 hours ago, jemmie said:

But...there already is a Holiday Special. Granted, this is the first Holiday Special I've done that overlaps with a main season (it starts in a few hours actually), so I can see someone not acknowledging this as a THL Holiday Special in the traditional sense.

I want in!

And that is fine. There is some overlap, but for the most part, I will let the Holiday Special end before I start Season 30.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

7 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

You just ask to join, and you'll get put on a waiting list. It's that simple :)

Right now, we are at the end of Season 29, and season 30 will be after @jemmie's Holiday Special. So if you want to join, feel free, but know the next season won't start until early January.

Thanks! Could I put my name down please, don’t mind waiting. ?

• Like 1

Standings and statistics are updated.

@Flex_Da_Brent is mere points away from @Wdjat Prinny Doods on making the CWC. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. @GTA_Darren, @AffectatiousDonk, and @blu3st4rdust305 have clinched their spots in CWC.

@TheScruffyton is still alive in Manganese League, but has to come up with major points if wanting to break any potential ties with @dawnofthedead34.

Confirmed relegations for Season 30 are:

@ShogunCroCop, @BraveNoobWorld, @me3lingual, @stupid0089, and @OmegaFenron.

@theshywaterguy can still work their way out of relegation, and while it'll be tougher, so can @microsamm.

• Like 4

I think I put up my highest score of the season, in a losing effort. Good job @microsamm with all of those VR and UR trophies from Cities: Skylines. I couldn't keep up.

Season 29 comes to a conclusion in about a half an hour. Please remember to sync by 6 AM Central Time tomorrow, so @Psy-Tychist and I can count the scores. Tomorrow will be an off day and the CWC participants will be announced, with the CWC beginning on Dec 12, at midnight UTC time (that would be Dec 11 6 PM for those in the Central time zone). If you need to figure what time it starts based on your timezone, just Google it, as that would be the quickest way.

Also, CWC participants, you have 2 hours to sync after each CWC day, so please don't forget that so we can get accurate counts during the CWC.

Good luck! This has been a fun season! Happy Holidays to all of those I won't see on here in the coming weeks, and to those who I will see...also Happy Holidays!

Again, the CWC starts Dec 12, and Season 30 will be early January, 2021.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 4

Final fixture scores:

Platinum League

GTA_Darren (8.3) v (5.5) Redbeard-Rik

microsamm (97.8) v (55.8) ShogunCroCop

(1) Wavergray (111.9) v (54.1) Arctic Cress

Gold League

theshywaterguy (36.3) v (12) X18JELLO18X

shadowhood1111 (0) v (22.7) iSkyIa

(1) Psy-Tychist (16.3) v (66.3) blu3st4rdust305

Silver League

Boooda (0) v (10) Krazy_99

BraveNoobWorld (0) v (57.8) stupid0089

FallacyUnknown (0) v (89.3) AffectatiousDonk

Bronze League

(1) Wdjat Prinny Doods (190.1) v (178.1) Ichiban-Hybrid (1)

me3lingual (2.3) v (5.6) AmarisSkye

OmegaFenron (0) v (18) Flex_Da_Brent

Manganese League

Zach (23) v (113.6) dawnofthedead34

freddie1989 (21.4) v (4) TheScruffyTon

BYE: Sptj7 (11.8)

I'll get the standings and stats updated so we know who will be in the CWC!

• Like 4

Stnadings and statistics are not fully updated, but we do at least know the CWC participants!

In 3 hours, and 43 minutes (approximately), the following CWC finalists are as follows:

@GTA_Darren v @blu3st4rdust305 v @AffectatiousDonk v @Wdjat Prinny Doods v @dawnofthedead34

Will GTA defend his title, or will someone else rise up and try to claim the title?

• Like 3

So Day 1 of the CWC has ended and here are the scores!

GTA_Darren (58.6) vs blu3st4rdust305 (101) vs AffectatiousDonk (49) vs Prinny (6.6) vs [1] dawnofthedead34 (41.9)

So after the first day, the @Wdjat Prinny Doods is the first to fall, I think he just forgot to turn on their console :)

Day 2: @GTA_Darren vs @blu3st4rdust305 vs @AffectatiousDonk vs @dawnofthedead34 

Still 15 hours left...

• Like 2

With 5 hours left, the final of the CWC is shaping up to be very high scoring indeed.

So far, both @blu3st4rdust305 and @GTA_Darren have scores above 250 and 14 Platinums popped between them. It looks like it will come down to the wire as to who will be crowned winner of the CWC. Will blu3st4r beat his inimitable score from season 27? Will GTA_Darren win two in CWC in a row being only the third competitor to win consecutive CWCs?

Scores will be posted as soon as the players have synced.

• Like 3