Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

@Kent10201 Hope you brought your umbrella.....because it's raining plats! :P Good luck my friend.

Congrats to @Tearraven on a great first season. If not for some bad luck of going up against my prepared plats, I think you could have won the CWC. Maybe we'll have a rematch next season and it'll be more fair. Regardless, congrats on an impressive rookie season and I expect to see you back in the CWC next season. :)

• Like 3

Thanks everyone! And congrats to @Kent10201 @Tearraven and @Whyfire for such an exciting CWC. Those were intense days with some good scores. Thanks for making it so much fun. Doubt I'll make it back next season so I'll be rooting for any of you that make it back.

After a devastating defeat in my first CWC appearance, I never thought I'd actually win the championship. Got some lucky breaks this season like not needing to score many points in some of the final fixtures which allowed me to save some plats (a cheap move I know but I couldn't pass up the opportunity :ninja:) and a Vita glitching on Kent thus saving me at the end. :awesome: Feels good but I'm glad it's over. Don't think I had any points left in me if there happened to be a draw (and that almost happened there at the end). 

You can't say that I didn't warn you all this was coming though.....

On 5/7/2017 at 4:00 PM, MStalker58 said:

Here are my goals for the season. Some people might refer to this as a "Hit List" but I'll call them my goals. ;) This list may be posted on my fridge to serve as a daily reminder (not really....but maybe :ninja:).

• Beat Psy-Tychist
  • Beat RalphyLDN (despite looking forward to our match most of the season, it didn't end up mattering so I didn't pay much attention)
  • Beat Jarethgeason
  • Beat Wdog-999 (the one that got away) :shakefist:
  • Slaughter HcG-_Terror (sorry nothing personal...just the whole Dutch Alliance thing and you have HcG in your name so guilty by association)
  • Beat Omar280792
  • Beat RainstormIII
  • Destroy Granpa Hemiak 
  • Beat the_couchster
  • Crush the hopes and dreams of the poor souls who make it to the CWC
  • Make it back to the Plat League so I can exact my revenge on Whyfire and LucasV9991 :devil:
  • Have Fun!
  • Help Prinny's hostile takeover and put an end to the Clawz regime thus saving THL Oops sorry. Wrong list...that was supposed to stay on my secret personal list. How embarrassing. Let's just pretend that nobody saw that...starts whistling and walks away :ninja:

@Lucas Think your prediction on how many of those I would accomplish was off just a little. Pretty sure I completed more than 1 of the goals. There are only two names on my list for next season. Sure you can guess who they are. :devil:

Looking forward to next season with all of the new and returning faces joining the league. Should be a fun one. Now I just need to wait for @HcG Clawz to update the OP. Maybe I'll get to see those shiny new icons by my name in a year or two. :P

• Like 4