Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

12 hours ago, Kent said:

New fixtures? :hmm:

have started 13,5 hours ago :awesome:. These are the matchups for fixture 8:

Platinum League

Tearraven v Jarethgeason

Psy-Tychist v BrutalLooter

ericperez18 v Jesaya815

HcG-_Clawz v VASORAT13

xZoneHunter v omar280792

Gold League

Wdog-999 v GTA_Darren

Tsundere-Tenshi v stupid0089

ReimiSaionji9742 v MrUnknown625

Articuno2001 v HeavensLightfire

theshywaterguy v LucasV9991

Silver League

Dragon-Archon v cjshaitan

Bombstriker v Trophy_Prodigy

Mesopithecus v DEMONICRUBLE18

Kent10201 v wolverine123

Bronze League

ShogunCroCop v Blazhead

THE_SHACKONATER1 v me3lingual

Precision-Playyy v zR_DoWnLiNkZ

shadowhood1111 v Dessane

• Like 3

Fixture 7 results:

Platinum League

Jarethgeason (70) v (0) ericperez18

VASORAT13 (24) v (34) Psy-Tychist

BrutalLooter (13) v (46) Jesaya815

(1) xZoneHunter (30) v (104) Tearraven (1)

omar280792 (0) v (92) HcG-_Clawz (1)

Gold League

(1) GTA_Darren (78) v (55) ReimiSaionji9742 (1)

HeavensLightfire (36) v (0) Tsundere-Tenshi

stupid0089 (0) v (111) MrUnknown625 (2)

theshywaterguy (28) v (125) Wdog-999 (2)

LucasV9991 (9) v (13) Articuno2001

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Kent said:

My weekend was really good at first as I had family in town. Then I got really sick from either heat exhaustion or food poisoning last night so that's not fun. 

Damn, that sucks. If you have diarrhea try eating a few hard-boiled eggs (about 5 or so at once), that should slow it down a bit. After the water starts boiling, let it continue for 20 minutes.

• Like 1

@Kent Wow heat exhaustion? No AC in the house? Not gonna lie I was standin out in the sun for light 15 minutes and that was really annoying with the sun blaring down on me. Its funny I've only gotten food poisoning twice.....both cases from SubWay.

@Dessane I think you have me beat this fixture. I would have cleared a much larger gap but work and sleep kinda kills progress

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Damn, that sucks. If you have diarrhea try eating a few hard-boiled eggs (about 5 or so at once), that should slow it down a bit. After the water starts boiling, let it continue for 20 minutes.

xD what is that a home remedy? I've never heard of that. You get if from your family cookbook?

Cambells soup and Sprite apparently can cure a cold is what my mom would swear by

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nah, none of that luckily......yet. Just a pounding headache, nausea and the chills. Only reason why I think it may have been from food was because the shrimp I had eaten tasted a bit weird.

2 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

@Kent Wow heat exhaustion? No AC in the house? Not gonna lie I was standin out in the sun for light 15 minutes and that was really annoying with the sun blaring down on me. Its funny I've only gotten food poisoning twice.....both cases from SubWay.

I have AC in the house but I was in a car, and unfortunately the AC in it broke at the beginning of the summer. So whenever we were stuck in traffic it was like sitting in a sauna because it was 85 degrees yesterday. There was also 7 people in the car so that didn't help either. 

I've never eaten at SubWay for that reason. I've heard too many horror stories. 

12 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

xD what is that a home remedy? I've never heard of that. You get if from your family cookbook?

Cambells soup and Sprite apparently can cure a cold is what my mom would swear by

No, it's not a remedy. Boiled eggs are a good source of albumin (a protein), that binds water. Eating a few boiled eggs slows down bowel movement, which in turn prevents excessive loss of liquid. Losing a lot of liquid in hot weather leads to dehydration.

5 minutes ago, Kent said:

Nah, none of that luckily......yet. Just a pounding headache, nausea and the chills. Only reason why I think it may have been from food was because the shrimp I had eaten tasted a bit weird.

Ah ok, that's good.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

54 minutes ago, Kent said:

I have AC in the house but I was in a car, and unfortunately the AC in it broke at the beginning of the summer. So whenever we were stuck in traffic it was like sitting in a sauna because it was 85 degrees yesterday. There was also 7 people in the car so that didn't help either. 

My car's AC went down couple weeks ago also, I thought a simple recharge can fix it, but turns out there is leaking. In the end, it cost me $600 to fix it.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, we should be. It seems THL needs more activity, so I'll start:

How was everyone's weekend? I played Entwined and Cyberdimension Neptunia. Also enjoyed the nice weather and visited some family.

I was Just melting. It is Just go hot for me. Hopefully IT couls down soon.

10 hours ago, shadowhood1111 said:

@Dessane I think you have me beat this fixture. I would have cleared a much larger gap but work and sleep kinda kills progress

For once I was home over the weekend so I got a few points, lucky timing for me maybe

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So, about those fixture 9 matchups...

I've reached out to Lucas, but he has been quite busy lately. Since it's the last fixture, basically whoever you haven't gone against is you are paired with I believe. Apologies for the lack of update but we will get one out as soon as I hear back from him.

So... I'm positive I posted the fixtures yesterday night but apparently they didn't post for whatever reason and I've pretty much been gone from the internet since. We're 1 day and 18,5 hours into the last fixture, your opponent is the person you haven't played against yet. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

So... I'm positive I posted the fixtures yesterday night but apparently they didn't post for whatever reason and I've pretty much been gone from the internet since. We're 1 day and 18,5 hours into the last fixture, your opponent is the person you haven't played against yet. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

I am more interested in when the standings will be updated.

• Like 2