Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

11 hours ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

I'm all for the rarity bonus. When are we planning on starting the league?

Jan 27.

I wanted to give plenty of time to get he word out. After Jan 20, I'll start putting the league tables and fixtures together.

47 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Do we have an ETA on the next season?

Jan 27.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

@Lucas,

In addition to the changes I sent via message, there are more for the OP:

Competitors:

Shadowhood1111

Also, we are adding one more rule, that will apply both to the season and the CWC.

Rule - Rarity bonus: A rarity bonus will be applied to every trophy, as follows:

Common x1

Uncommon x1.3

Rare x1.5

Very Rare x3

Ultra Rare x6

This bonus will be applied to the base scoring of the participants. This is intended to help cut down on super quick, super easy trophies and plats by rewarding harder trophies more.

Thanks.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Rule - Rarity bonus: A rarity bonus will be applied to every trophy, as follows:

Common x1

Uncommon x1.3

Rare x1.5

Very Rare x3

Ultra Rare x6

This bonus will be applied to the base scoring of the participants. This is intended to help cut down on super quick, super easy trophies and plats by rewarding harder trophies more.

Thanks.

This will be interesting indeed.

So are all games included or do we have a general time limit for games to count? 

Also, page 666, just for those who find that fun.

@ShogunCroCop Do you need any counting assistance?

Also, I have most of the old leagues compiled into a spreadsheet if you wanted that to be added to the OP.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

This will be interesting indeed.

So are all games included or do we have a general time limit for games to count? 

Also, page 666, just for those who find that fun.

@ShogunCroCop Do you need any counting assistance?

Also, I have most of the old leagues compiled into a spreadsheet if you wanted that to be added to the OP.

All games count, as long as it falls within league rules. And no time limit other than what is required for each matchup.

I was going to ask for two volunteers to help count. If interested, please let me know. At this point, it looks like we have 22 participants, so I'll do two leagues of 11 members each, which is why I would need two people to count, and then I'll also count to verify scores.

That would be nice. I also have to test and make sure my access to the documents work.

As a side note for everyone, and maybe @Lucas can add this as a note in the OP, since it appears we'll have 2 leagues, instead of the winners going head-to-head in CWC, it'll be the Top 2 from each league, so that we can still maintain 4 participants.

I'll start setting up the league tables as well as using a randomizer to determine scheduling. All of that will be posted next week. As usual, the current matchups will be in the OP, but I will have a section in the docs to see your entire schedule, for those interested. If you want it to be a surprise, just don't access that tab on the docs lol.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 8:01 AM, MDGW25 said:

I would like to join or is it too late?

If I can find room for you, you're in..otherwise, I'll put you on the waiting list for next season.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:54 PM, theshywaterguy said:

Quick question about the time requirement. I think we had used fastest platinum achievers for that but that doesn’t seem to be tracked on the site anymore, so are we just using fastest 100% on games now?

That is a good question...we will use the fastest 100% for this season, just because of how close we are to starting up, but we will discuss this rule going forward, since that time can be a little deceptive for games with DLC, etc.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:01 AM, MDGW25 said:

I would like to join or is it too late?

You can have my spot. I'll bow out and just do counting and admin stuff this season.

@Lucas can you update the OP with MDGW25 as a competitor, and move me to the wait list?

Also, the tables are ready to be viewed. Schedules will be ready later, so could you also post the link to the tables and stats docs?

Here are the links: 

Tables - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eyvhdl-hny00TrxBcdTeQ6sfOLdOtk_HCw0dIGl38sw/edit?ts=5e21a67e#gid=2077481904

Stats - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W3lNJ_z5OnjnJkL6fgfOhwHFEZMRzoQKTwHGtdP_aVo/edit?ts=5e21a6bf#gid=1786943856

Table positioning is based on how listed on OP. I just alternated.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

You can have my spot. I'll bow out and just do counting and admin stuff this season.

@Lucas can you update the OP with MDGW25 as a competitor, and move me to the wait list?

Also, the tables are ready to be viewed. Schedules will be ready later, so could you also post the link to the tables and stats docs?

Here are the links: 

Tables - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eyvhdl-hny00TrxBcdTeQ6sfOLdOtk_HCw0dIGl38sw/edit?ts=5e21a67e#gid=2077481904

Stats - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W3lNJ_z5OnjnJkL6fgfOhwHFEZMRzoQKTwHGtdP_aVo/edit?ts=5e21a6bf#gid=1786943856

Table positioning is based on how listed on OP. I just alternated.

I'm fine going to waiting list if you want to be in. Don't wanna take somebody else's spot.

7 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I can't look into the documents and they tell me that I have no permission to enter.

Edited by microsamm

I think we are go!

Also, old spreadsheets:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uOEKvj1mDWkk7TV9dNz0tQqDODK8U4pm/view?usp=sharing - THL results up to S22 excluding S1+2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LIZQMImrTNBP_C-7dMiQXt94AxRWyST/view?usp=sharing - THL Tables up to S23 excluding 13+14

Edited by Psy-Tychist