Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

HAHA how did my pitiful arse end up in the higher league......I am going to get brutalized!! Be gentle guys and save points for your hard fixtures!

Just between me and you I think you should earn no points this fixture just to make them think your no threat. Then once you've fooled them all move in for the kill from round 2 onwards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

Just between me and you I think you should earn no points this fixture just to make them think your no threat. Then once you've fooled them all move in for the kill from round 2 onwards.

I like your way of thinking pal....only problem with it is that I am no threat ??

• Like 1

Good luck guys, no idea how I'll do currently working on some backlog and older games I have on vita and PS3 on PS4 just clearing easy games to free up my hard drive and there's alot of artifex mundi games and ratalaika games there as well as other similar games so not sure if any of them will even count towards my score. My opponent for this first fixture has me both concerned and happy lol he or she hasn't earned a trophy since like 2012 also not many games in their profile, but if it's a secondary account then we'll we're all gonna lose lol. 

First Fix set is almost in the books! As per the rules, as a reminder, you will have 12 hours to sync everything in order for your trophies to count.

Here are the matchups for Fix Set 2, which begins immediately at the conclusion of Fix set 1:

Platinum League

Redbeard-Rik v HCG Clawz

stupid0089 v AffectatiousDonk

freddie1989 v theshywaterguy

Shadowhood1111 v XShadowYakuzaX

microsamm v Talic007

BYE: Psy-Tychist

Gold League

Omar v GTA_Darren

Wavergray v hibpshman

me3lingual v OmegaFenron

MDGW25 v MidnightDragon

DEMONICRUBLE18 v aztekXI

BYE: VASORAT13

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

I started 3 stacks of singstar yesterday (couldn't download the EU ps3 stack) just to confirm I only earn points on the version i started first yes? 

That is correct. I did the same thing and only my EU PS3 version counts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

Thanks. Did you download the EU ps3 a while ago? I didnt have any option to download it on either the store or the app.

I think they are on everyones PS3 by default. At least both of my ps3s have them on there. And i thought it was a thing for everyone because people got upset they weren't able to remove it.

1 hour ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Great job on the counting @ShogunCroCop 

not even the great Ratta my lord and saviour can help me now. ?

Indeed great job on the counting.

Those Ratta games wouldnt county anyway as they are mostly complete in less than 1 hour

Edited by VASORAT13
Posting quotes on tables is difficult
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Not very good at time zones and the like but I think this is the start of a new set, correct?

Time difference Chicago to London is 6 hours, the new match always start at 6pm in your time zone.
I wish you good luck, because this match is between you and me.

9 minutes ago, microsamm said:

Time difference Chicago to London is 6 hours, the new match always start at 6pm in your time zone.
I wish you good luck, because this match is between you and me.

Yeah I googled it but wanted to be on the safe side and asked in fear of looking like a dope.

Good luck to you as well although I'm not sure how well I will do this fixture. I'm going to visit my parents for a few days the issue being they do not have internet access for me to sync.

• Like 1