Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

So blu3 can confirm another Plat championship if he beats GTA_Darren and ArcticCress doesn't pull out a 400 point win.
microsamm is guaranteed to drop to Gold but it still can be anyone joining him from Shogun, FallancyUnknown, GTA_Darren, myself or Zone. Pretty tight from 5th to 9th. Krazy_99 secures a nice cosy spot in the middle of the table.

Prinny can win and be lifted into Plat for the first time since his comeback and just has to outscore InfinateEternity to make it happen. There are no guarantees on relegations but it is between sui_star, OmegaFenron or Sptj7. stupid0089 has a much higher points advantage, so is most likely safe.

The battle of Silver continues with the unbeaten AffectatiousDonk against Aprilis for the crown at the top. Big guns going at it on the final fixture. Shmenon-Pie scoring high but very unlucky, will be in Bronze next season as will Damaging Rob who is unlikely to overhaul a 400 point gap.

Bronze has a clear unbeaten leader with Nuclear Manager and is guaranteed to be in the CWC unless they lose and Gunner can beat Dzware in his final fixture.
Oskar after trying so hard, will end up near the bottom alongside TechnicolorCowboy. There is always next season.

Just 4 hours to get those last trophies in, and Season 34 will come to a close.

• Like 3

The standings Google sheet and statistics Google sheets are updated.

Please note: the discord server has tracked points on the bye, so the scores in the standings sheet may not match up, but they DO reflect actual points posted per valid fixtures. Statistics reflect what is in the standings sheet.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

The standings Google sheet and statistics Google sheets are updated.

Please note: the discord server has tracked points on the bye, so the scores in the standings sheet may not match up, but they DO reflect actual points posted per valid fixtures. Statistics reflect what is in the standings sheet.

Great work as always mate!! I will take 3rd in gold given my previous few seasons ?

• Like 3

With just under 7 hours to go in the final of the 34th CWC, the scores are something else.

(7) blu3st4rdust305 (266.1) vs (503.6) AffectatiousDonk (2).

This could be the highest scoring final ever, will blu3 come back from this deficit or will the Donk's degenerate nature win the day?

16 minutes ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Cotton 2 / Cotton Boomerang

Quoting the gamer @Drag-On-Detritus that introduced these games to me “ not particularly good, but is a side scrolling shooter so I must play it “ excuse my memory Sir the 4 vices have addled it somewhat Age, Drink, Weed & Cock. Gloriously Japanese retro at its converlutedly finest. A game loop that defies logic in its ability to “ just one more run “ and a deceptively easy trophy card that suckers in a low skilled gamer with promises of glory. Graphically an overdose of A.D.D mixed with a trip on the magic dragon it is well worth the 40 – 50 minutes required to complete the 6 missions. Of course that is provided you have the skill or sheer balls deep luck required to some how make it there. These were self indulgent purchases riding an artificial high of completing Cotton 100% & Cotton Panorama perhaps more to the games surprise than even my own. It appears a feat that will not be reproduced anytime soon

Sorry mate I just happened to see this while having 'breakfast' (ciggie & a red bull) so you're getting a reply. I was well into the party favours when I did those Cotton games, & for a while I didn't bother with the chaining & was just shooting/dodging which made things much harder than they should have been. That may or may not have happened for an entire playthrough of one of them & that's loading a save upon death to experience a no-death run, one small chunk at a time. It was infuriating doing it that way haha. This was the physical version too with 1 plat instead of 3 & the inclusion of Guardian Force which was pretty tough & took a lot of reloading saves for a good run.

Panorama Cotton was a totally different story though. Well done getting that one done! During that charity event with the pink & orange games I picked that up & tried it out, found it relatively unplayable & even after getting a bit more comfortable with it decided to substitute it. I'll start it some day but the game is borderline intimidating for some reason (visual confusion & a rare kind of jank that's hard to handle). I almost asked you about that when I saw you had done it.

While on the topic of things thought but not yet said, I for one am glad that in Australia we finally have 1) A Person & 2) An Australian in the top spot. Looks like all that time on the Xbox has made you battle-hardened. All the best mate keep fighting the good fight!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Season 35 of THL will start on March 2nd 2022! Sign-ups are still open at the moment. Due to some people retiring from the league, we still have a few open spots for next season, so do not hesitate to sign up if you're interested! :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Syr_Rys said:

If you are inviting casual players, I would like to try it out.

Sounds like a lot of fun and it would be interesting to compare myself to other players.

Cheers

'Casual players' are welcome too :lol:. I'll add you to the list!

• Like 2