Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

Stupid Boooda, I think he should be given a score of 0 for this fixture as punishment for ruining the party ... :P

I second this motion. Wait, that would mean you would be one of my competitors in the CWC. Strike that, I don't support this proposal in any way.

Choosing to face either you or Boooda in the CWC, that's like choosing between getting set on fire or buried alive. A no win situation.

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

Stupid Boooda, I think he should be given a score of 0 for this fixture as punishment for ruining the party ... :P

Seems like a fair punishment, I'll have to take this under consideration dood

I second this motion. Wait, that would mean you would be one of my competitors in the CWC. Strike that, I don't support this proposal in any way.

Choosing to face either you or Boooda in the CWC, that's like choosing between getting set on fire or buried alive. A no win situation.

Considering Boooda's history in the CWC that should be the person you want to go against dood ;)

Maybe we ought to drag Somalia back from Arkham Asylum and force him to participate :awesome:.

I second this, seems I've become the new whipping boy. xD

Anyway, what are everyone's Christmas plans? Give me details: food, games, presents, tree decorations, anything to gossip about?

Nothing crazy planned. Christmas starts to lose its wonder when you hit your 20's I find xD Its cool seeing my siblings getting excited for it though. We put up the christmas lights outside last weekend, looks good (wish I had a pic). 

Im just waiting for these next two weeks to finish so I can catch up on all the Fall games I missed, as well as those new PS2 games :awesome:

Maybe we ought to drag Somalia back from Arkham Asylum and force him to participate :awesome:.

Anyway, what are everyone's Christmas plans? Give me details: food, games, presents, tree decorations, anything to gossip about?

Dragging Somalia back would be great.

Christmas plans suck. I have to spend it with the fiancee's family, and they are late for everything. Literally. We put up our tree over Thanksgiving weekend. I am just waiting for FedEx to drop off my Festivus pole, and I'll set it up right beside the tree. Food will be ham, I am almost certain of that. 

I second this, seems I've become the new whipping boy. xD

Nothing crazy planned. Christmas starts to lose its wonder when you hit your 20's I find xD Its cool seeing my siblings getting excited for it though. We put up the christmas lights outside last weekend, looks good (wish I had a pic). 

Im just waiting for these next two weeks to finish so I can catch up on all the Fall games I missed, as well as those new PS2 games :awesome:

If it loses its wonder in your 20s, just wait till you are 30. You'll turn into a Christmas grinch at 30.

• Like 2

Everyone comes to my place. The Mother-in-law and probably her friend who doesn't have family. My mother. 2 brothers and 2 sisters and a niece will all be here this year. I'm 27 and this is the 4th year now in a row that Thanksgiving and Christmas has been done at our place. I enjoy my family but it gets hectic trying to have everyone there, cooking and cleaning for a whole day for a large group of peeps. Next year, the wife and I are just doing things the two of us....at my god...it will be heavenly lol

Ps. I make a mean Turkey and an even meaner Lasagna.

• Like 1

Oh crap. I am invading Canada in March. I'll bring the whip with me.

Have fun whipping :comp:

I still have fond memories of Christmas and this will be my 25th time celebrating it (although I don't remember the first few :ninja: ).

Christmas plans suck. I have to spend it with the fiancee's family, and they are late for everything. Literally. We put up our tree over Thanksgiving weekend. I am just waiting for FedEx to drop off my Festivus pole, and I'll set it up right beside the tree. Food will be ham, I am almost certain of that. 

Sounds horrible :|. At least the fiancee wil support you, right?

Everyone comes to my place. The Mother-in-law and probably her friend who doesn't have family. My mother. 2 brothers and 2 sisters and a niece will all be here this year. I'm 27 and this is the 4th year now in a row that Thanksgiving and Christmas has been done at our place. I enjoy my family but it gets hectic trying to have everyone there, cooking and cleaning for a whole day for a large group of peeps. Next year, the wife and I are just doing things the two of us....at my god...it will be heavenly lol

Ps. I make a mean Turkey and an even meaner Lasagna.

Hmm, lasagna :holy:. I also make a pretty good lasagna. We should exchange recipes.... oh god, I'm turning into a real house wive and it's not even full moon yet :jaymon:.

Considering Boooda's history in the CWC that should be the person you want to go against dood ;)

Ah, it doesn't really matter. Toxi, with 3 CWC titles, is just chilling in the shadows and waiting to destroy us all dood.

No big plans, just doing the usual and spending a few days at my parents' house visiting with relatives. My brothers and their families are coming back home for the 1st time after moving across the country. Should be a packed house but it will be good to see everyone. 

I still enjoy watching my younger relatives get excited for Christmas, but for me the joy of Christmas morning has been replaced by the joy of Platinum Rain Day morning this year.  :yay:

Man, you all will never believe the terrifying nightmare I've had the past couple of nights. It involved Somalia and.........wait a sec

hi-joker.gif

Oh, damn. It....it was real? Everyone stay perfectly still and quiet (we are doing a good job of that already). Maybe he'll get distracted and move along if he thinks nobody is here.

• Like 2

Man, you all will never believe the terrifying nightmare I've had the past couple of nights. It involved Somalia and.........wait a sec

Oh, damn. It....it was real? Everyone stay perfectly still and quiet (we are doing a good job of that already). Maybe he'll get distracted and move along if he thinks nobody is here.

*shouts* Hey everyone, I'm back and you never guess what I brought with me: a few helium tanks. That way we can get those squeaky, high-pitched voices :awesome:.

*shouts* Hey everyone, I'm back and you never guess what I brought with me: a few helium tanks. That way we can get those squeaky, high-pitched voices :awesome:.

I should have known the league's resident sadist would go out of his way to attract the attention of the beast.  :shakefist:

Just curious, and I'm too lazy to try looking it up in other threads, but what exactly does getting Mango'd refer to? I know it's obviously based off something BlindMango does/did but what does the term specifically describe?

I should have known the league's resident sadist would go out of his way to attract the attention of the beast.  :shakefist:

Just curious, and I'm too lazy to try looking it up in other threads, but what exactly does getting Mango'd refer to? I know it's obviously based off something BlindMango does/did but what does the term specifically describe?

G   :ninja:    etting ninjaed.

Whoa. My post got ninjaed right in the middle of it.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1