Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Congrats again Toxi. First drink is on me at the THL Lounge. It would have been free drinks for everyone if I had won.  :P

Congrats Toxi with the 4th CWC win :yay:. I really though Stalker would pop those 10 plats.

You have no idea how close I was to popping them all for the win. It was very tempting but I just couldn't turn my back on PRD. I'm glad I lost by more than 13 points though because until the last second I was leaning towards popping one of the platinums just to give me a better chance. Would have been upset if I lost by just a few points.

Actually, I did end up popping Guacamelee! so I'll have to find a replacement for that. That had more to do with my #4,000 trophy sneaking up on me and not wanting it to be some random Lone Survivor trophy than the CWC though. I'll remind you to take it off my list in the PRD thread once I figure out a replacement.

• Like 2

You have no idea how close I was to popping them all for the win. It was very tempting but I just couldn't turn my back on PRD. I'm glad I lost by more than 13 points though because until the last second I was leaning towards popping one of the platinums just to give me a better chance. Would have been upset if I lost by just a few points.

Actually, I did end up popping Guacamelee! so I'll have to find a replacement for that. That had more to do with my #4,000 trophy sneaking up on me and not wanting it to be some random Lone Survivor trophy than the CWC though. I'll remind you to take it off my list in the PRD thread once I figure out a replacement.

I'm so touched you thought of the PRD :D.

Nice, I also don't like to have random trophies for milestones.

Congrats again Toxi. First drink is on me at the THL Lounge. It would have been free drinks for everyone if I had won.  :P

Ha, well cheers then! 2ufyuc9.jpg

Congrats on your 4th CWC title and a great match. Was hoping that I could pull off the upset and give you your 1st loss in the CWC. Hopefully the result will be different if we meet again.  :)

It was a close match, I had fun. You pushed me to my highest score in the CWC in a long time. Whether it be in the league or CWC, I look forward to the eventual rematch down the road. :pimp:

Congrats Toxi with the 4th CWC win :yay:. I really though Stalker would pop those 10 plats.

Thanks! Once I saw he had the Guacamelee! platinum very early on, I was definitely fearing the worst. :P

• Like 1

Congrats Toxi!

And count me in for the next season, as well as the team league. After completing nearly all of my 2015 goals, 2016 will be better than ever, as I try and reach new heights in trophy hunting that I previously never have reached before. With that, today is the unveiling of my 2016 goals.

• I'd like to try and get to 65% completion, which is something I couldn't achieve this year
  • 3,500 overall trophies (which would mean 1,000 in a year. My current personal best is 933 in one year)
  • 35 overall plats (that would be 13 next year after getting 11 this year)
  • 15,000 country rank
  • 75,000 world rank
  • Like 3

To keep this thread on the first page (after being bogged down by all the PP threads), I will ask the following question:

As it has been a couple days after the CWC ended, when shall we see the final leaderboards for the season?

Oh man I actually forgot, been busy with some holiday stuff. I'll have it updated tonight and drop a post on here when I've completed it dood.

• Like 1

So I keep getting an error message when go into the tables to edit them, not entirely sure why it won't let me in or how to fix it as I've tried some things to no avail. I have worked out the standings though so I'll post those here for now for those who want to see where they finished:

PLATINUM LEAGUE

1. ​Boooda56- C
  2. ReimiSaionji9742
  3. zajac9999
  4. HcG-_Clawz
  5. Mah2c
  6. Somalia99
  7. xZoneHunter
  8. X18JELLO18X- R
GOLD LEAGUE
  1. ToxiKirby-C
  2. whoadreader
  3. Dragon-Archon
  4. man_with_wdjat
  5. Jarethgeason
  6. Gregorymany
  7. ganryu- R
  8. omar280792- R
SILVER LEAGUE
  1. Mystvayne- C
  2. HcG-_Terror- P
  3. RalphyLDN
  4. J2V_89
  5. NIALLERMANBUZ
  6. VASORAT13- R
  7. allenbird- R
  8. Ka-Pi96- R
BRONZE LEAGUE
  1. MStalker58- C
  2. freddie1989- P
  3. Mike13858- P
  4. TheAkittaja123
  5. me3lingual
  6. Ichiban-Hybrid
  7. ShogunCroCop
  8. NICK16_06
I'll try to figure out whatever problem I have over the weekend and hopefully get the tables updated doods
  • Like 4

GOLD LEAGUE

1. ToxiKirby-C
  2. whoadreader
  3. Dragon-Archon
  4. man_with_wdjat
  5. Jarethgeason
  6. Gregorymany
  7. ganryu- R
  8. omar280792- R

Dood, I think you've used the unreliable US math again, because there's no way I'm third in the gold league. I should be a lot lower enjoying the amazing gold basement with the comfortable sofa, 24-hour anime channel, airhockey table, and popcorn machine.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Dood, I think you've used the unreliable US math again, because there's no way I'm third in the gold league. I should be a lot lower enjoying the amazing gold basement with the comfortable sofa, 24-hour anime channel, airhockey table, and popcorn machine.

Really? Thats all u guys have? I feel bad for you.