Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

On 11/19/2021 at 10:09 AM, MAUSZX said:

I have a question, why not dona new post for every season.... Seems kinda confusing tbh.

Would you like to join? We have openings.

Also, it's always been done by updating the OP...in theory we could use a new thread every time, but it generally hasn't been necessary.

1 hour ago, DJ__Beatroot said:

This looks like a fun competition.  May I ask a couple of questions?

1. Are the games that we select to play new games or ones that have already been started?

2. Against our competitor, are we required to play the same game or can we pick a game from our library?

Evening! You are quite right, this is a fun and long running competition. 

To answer your questions:

1. You can choose from any games you have available, whether they have been started or not touched yet. 

2. You aren't required to play any specific game against anyone. You can make a personal challenge between competitors, but the points scored would be the same for both.

• Like 2

Friendly reminder that there's a few more days to sign up for season 34!

On 29-11-2021 at 6:56 PM, ApriIis said:

Sign me up please! I've a bit of free time coming up during December and would love an opportunity to participate again. 

Why hello there ?

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 8:25 AM, UGotHitByGunner said:

Sign me up!

You’re in.

On 12/1/2021 at 5:37 PM, UltraDog177 said:

Sign me Up

Lucas needs to quit FIFA its a bad addiction

You’re in.

On 10/19/2021 at 0:37 PM, microsamm said:

Daylight Saving ends at 31st October in Europe.
12am UTC is 2am CEST UTC +2 (my time zone)
12am UTC is 7pm CDT   UTC -5 (your time zone)
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=12,100,6&h=6&date=2021-10-19&sln=19-20&hf=1

You posted this on Saturday 12:28 AM (CEST), that was Friday 5:28PM (CDT) and Friday 10:28PM (UTC).
Sorry! I only wanted to help you.

I know you wanted to help. Thank you for that. The problem is we didn’t switch on Oct 31 but we did on Nov 7. UTC never changes so in theory, the times should only differ when the clocks change, but there is that one week where y’all are an extra hour ahead of us ?

Thankfully this won’t be an issue in Season 34.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hr_kriese said:

The discord link in the OP doesn't seem to be valid anymore, at least I can not join via the link. Is the server still a thing? :) 

The link should still work just fine, I just tested it out to make sure. Have you already made a Discord account before trying to join?

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

The link should still work just fine, I just tested it out to make sure. Have you already made a Discord account before trying to join?

Yup, had an account before. Since I hardly use discord it wasn't updated and I wasn't logged in, though, maybe that is why it didn't work. Made it now, thanks @Lucas :)