Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

Just for anyone that is interested, i have started drafting out The S5 Fixture Forecast, and it is looking like the Last fixture will finish on December 16th, with the CWC running from the 19th-22nd December. There will then be a lengthy Xmas Break before the start of S6, with the start probably being somewhere around the 7th Jan.

• Like 1

Still playing (and loving) Dark Souls here. Just Nito and I can finish up my first playthrough. Playing a couple other random games as well. I'll probably pick up Neptunia Victory from the flash sale when I get home this afternoon and start that in the next week or two.

Nice, be sure to farm some Titanite chunks in the Kiln of the First Flame area (100% drop rate :D) to upgrade the equipment you prefer. Kindled bonfires also carry over to NG+.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Just for anyone that is interested, i have started drafting out The S5 Fixture Forecast, and it is looking like the Last fixture will finish on December 16th, with the CWC running from the 19th-22nd December. There will then be a lengthy Xmas Break before the start of S6, with the start probably being somewhere around the 7th Jan.

Will there be a special competition around Xmas? If so, can I join or is it for thl competitors only?

Half the bronze league seems to have gone M.I.A.

I can only save up stuff for so long. I have a compulsion to complete games.

And they go MIA when I come back. Lol.

Weird how this could have been different for me if I didn't have to sacrifice 4 fixtures for my move.

So Jan 7 is my target date for 15 plats then, so that I can possibly rejoin then!

And they go MIA when I come back. Lol.

Weird how this could have been different for me if I didn't have to sacrifice 4 fixtures for my move.

So Jan 7 is my target date for 15 plats then, so that I can possibly rejoin then!

Indeed Shogun. hehe Right now Bronze league has the most members in the red.

Did we ever decide how to split up the teams for the Xmas Event yet?

I think they said it was gonna be done by religious affiliation. You know, if you celebrate christmas or Hannakuh or something like that. Also, I think we are also getting divided by age. The older and slower gamers against the younger, more virile gamers.

It should be an interesting competition regardless.

Did we ever decide how to split up the teams for the Xmas Event yet?

Catholics, protestants and mormons vs muslims and buddhists vs Athiests vs ninjas vs illuminati vs Kirby and Kratos

All jokes aside, it'll probably be something continent based or maybe a random-drawn team event, i will probably do a separate thread and sign up and then go from there.

• Like 3

Catholics, protestants and mormons vs muslims and buddhists vs Athiests vs ninjas vs illuminati vs Kirby and Kratos

All jokes aside, it'll probably be something continent based or maybe a random-drawn team event, i will probably do a separate thread and sign up and then go from there.

No prinnyism? This is religious discrimination dood!  :shakefist:

• Like 1

Just bought myself a copy of Destiny today, i like the game already. Next season i will be scoring less points i think since i will try to finish some games and play some longer games like some mmo's or something.

Fixture 9 has started, yes?

Fixture 9 started 7 minutes ago, i think precision forgot.. happends :P