Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

It's a shame to say goodbye to a good rival. I've been wanting to go back into RPGs too, but with all the days off of school and new games I'm getting in a few weeks, I feel like I should try for at least one more season before leaving the league. Have fun recuperating!

Yeah I thought about staying another season but I need satisfy my grind fix. Played some shorter games this season, all were fun but I miss those romantic, candlelit nights with my grindy RPGs dood. I do plan to come back at some point, maybe after my 100th plat. Wanted to stay an admin at least to still help out and continue acting a fool on this forum.

LOL, as always your comments are way too funny. 

Are you finally going to plat Kingdom Hearts?

Haha! My next planned plat is Sorcery Saga then I do plan to do Kingdom Hearts. December isn't too far away, gotta get that collection done before 2.5 dood!

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

Haha! My planned platis Sorcery Saga then I do plan to do Kingdom Hearts. December isn't too far away, gotta get that collection done before 2.5 dood!

Yeah, that's also the reason I finally started KH Chain of Memories. Completed my first playhrough with yesterday at lvl 78 and almost got all the cards. Only 5 more playthroughs to go.

• Like 2

*insert news station intro* **BREAKING NEWS**  "Today Wdjat Prinny Doods announced he will be retiring from the League of Trophy Hunters at the end of the season after being hospitalized for having serious grindy RPG withdrawals. A statement from one his doctors earlier says that this was the worst case of withdrawals he has ever seen. Eye twitching beyond belief and an insane amount of scratching, the dood was fiending. In an earlier interview with League founder Precision-Playy he says that Prinny will still remain an admin once he is medically cleared. Wdjat Prinny says that he has had a lot of fun competing in the league and hopes to return after some R & R. More on this story at 11, we now turn you back to your regularly scheduled gaming"

What a brilliant way to go out. This paragraph Sir... Is a comedic masterpiece xD

There is mistake in the Silver League in points.

btw. If two or more players have the same amount of points, what next will decide about who is on the top?

Platinums? or something else?

That will be corrected any minute, i am aware of it :)

• Like 1

*insert news station intro* **BREAKING NEWS**  "Today Wdjat Prinny Doods announced he will be retiring from the League of Trophy Hunters at the end of the season after being hospitalized for having serious grindy RPG withdrawals. A statement from one his doctors earlier says that this was the worst case of withdrawals he has ever seen. Eye twitching beyond belief and an insane amount of scratching, the dood was fiending. In an earlier interview with League founder Precision-Playy he says that Prinny will still remain an admin once he is medically cleared. Wdjat Prinny says that he has had a lot of fun competing in the league and hopes to return after some R & R. More on this story at 11, we now turn you back to your regularly scheduled gaming"

Noo not you aswell. :(  More and more people are getting this virus..

Ill be doing some rpg's next season aswell and some other longer games.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's also the reason I finally started KH Chain of Memories. Completed my first playhrough with yesterday at lvl 78 and almost got all the cards. Only 5 more playthroughs to go.

Sounds like you have made some pretty good progress on there dood. So many playthroughs though. I still have 2 playthroughs to do on KH FM and have yet to start Re: CoM. November is going to be a long month

• Like 1

Sounds like you have made some pretty good progress on there dood. So many playthroughs though. I still have 2 playthroughs to do on KH FM and have yet to start Re: CoM. November is going to be a long month

Good luck to both you and Dragon!! Thank god I got rid of the 1.5 trophies already, and thank the prinny god 2.5 has REASONABLE trophy sets! 

Oh and here's one sad prinny due to your departure :(

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

Good luck to both you and Dragon!! Thank god I got rid of the 1.5 trophies already, and thank the prinny god 2.5 has REASONABLE trophy sets! 

Thnx buddy. 

Btw isn't the first rule of Prinny-ism to always say 'dood' at least once ;)?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

I'm still thanking the heavens at the 2.5 trophy sets. I was having nightmares at the possibility of all the Birth by Sleep playthroughs dood. 

Don't be sad though dood, I will still be a regular visitor of the thread :)

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

I'm still thanking the heavens at the 2.5 trophy sets. I was having nightmares at the possibility of all the Birth by Sleep playthroughs dood. 

Me too. I was also expecting that along with a collect all keyblades, staffs and shield + synthesize everything + max out all summon and drive gauges to lvl 9.

• Like 1

Spot on Brave, i was supposed to put that on the home post, but it slipped my mind completely >.<

In the last season was:

1.points

2.score

In this season, when platinums cout was announced I understood that platinums are just after points.

If not, platinums are useless as for me, as I'm not xpecting two players with the same score, and easier is to get a bunch easy thropies that one platinum

I managed to finish off The Evil Within for platinum #100. I didn't expect to complete it before the season finished, glad I did as it's a nice way to go out. :D

If anyones yet to play TEW I'd definitely recommend it, really fun game and very reminiscent of resident evil 4.

Congrats on the plat and the platinum milestone dood, very nice!

• Like 1

I made sure to go out with a bang, a score that would make X18JELLO18X truly quake in fear, a score so high people will be talking about it for centuries. I went out with a magnificent, jaw dropping, earth shattering score of........ 6 POINTS DOODS! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The platinum league is breathing a collective sigh of relief that they won't have to go against such a fearsome opponent

Oh no great prinny, I am truly sorry for what I have done to angered you. Please forgive this peasant.

• Like 1

I just got a platinum and synched it. I'm good until Midnight anyways though right?

Sorry but that plat won't count. Fixtures end at midnight in the Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00), so the final fixture has been over for a few hours. Back in the first fixture of Season 1 the midnight limit was confusing as there were international competitors, so it was decided to set midnight as dictated by the UTC.

• Like 1