Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

I never expected to be in the platinum league. My opponents seem harder than I thought they were going to be, but that only makes me more excited for season 5. Also, I think it's great that I have a week off from school starting the day the league starts. My first two opponents are in for exciting matches!

Gold league is looking like it will be a close one before S5 even begins. Looking forward to it!

It's a shame to see so many people leaving us, especially some big names too. But the worst part is that our class comedian is going too... You know who you are dood

• Like 2

Retirements:

Mendant909

Hemiak

Kochiya-Shana

blueyoshi5

man_with_wdjat

zajac9999

silverstag88

Chinigan-

zR_DoWnLiNkZ

ShogunCroCop

mary_d-9

Force Retirements:

Gate_Guard

Grindcore12391

Matthew_Banfield

faiz0r

Admin Retirements:

Mendant909

silverstag88

Did I miss something, when did Shana and Hemiak retire?

lol my  first words that came out of my mouth when i finnished reading this was "OH CRAP"  lol i never expected to be in gold .but thank you all the same 

bring on S5

LOL I won promotion mate and ever since I realised that I have been looking forward to a pasting every week in Gold. I now have you and allenbird to contend with as well, damn this league is tough!! I earned promotion to silver via retirements and got into gold due to inactive players so I am going to get battered in the Gold league and I cannot wait!!

CWC Champion - Kochiya-Shana

Platinum League Champion - Precision-Playy

Gold League Champion - Kochiya-Shana

Silver League Champion - BraveNoobWorld

Bronze League Champion - pridefc83

Manganese Champion - ToxiKirby

And now onto the sad part, Retirements:

Retirements:

Mendant909

Hemiak

Kochiya-Shana

blueyoshi5

man_with_wdjat

zajac9999

silverstag88

Chinigan-

zR_DoWnLiNkZ

ShogunCroCop

mary_d-9

Force Retirements:

Gate_Guard

Grindcore12391

Matthew_Banfield

faiz0r

Admin Retirements:

Mendant909

silverstag88

Congrats to Shana on claiming the CWC crown!

It's sad to see so many people leave, but I'm sure that they each have their reasons and hopefully they will be back if circumstances change :lol:

For the fastest achiever thing, I have tried a couple of times to get on the leaderboard but I just missed out each time.  Congrats to all of the people on here who were efficient and skilled enough to make it on there, it's very impressive.

Lastly, I'm looking forward to coming season which I guess is starting in a couple of days now.  I haven't prepped anything this offseason since I've been level grinding in Rainbow Moon all offseason to make it past a couple of bosses (starting to think that I should have started the game on Normal instead of Hard) but I'm hoping that I can survive in the Platinum League for another season.

Good luck to all!

Maybe they sent a private message to Precision and asked to retire.

Indeed you are correct sir. At least in my case. I sent a pm about week 3 letting him know. I've had a great time in the league and want to make it clear it's nothing that happened here or anything. I'll definitely keep following this thread and wish everyone the best.

Congrats to Shana on claiming the CWC crown!

It's sad to see so many people leave, but I'm sure that they each have their reasons and hopefully they will be back if circumstances change :lol:

For the fastest achiever thing, I have tried a couple of times to get on the leaderboard but I just missed out each time.  Congrats to all of the people on here who were efficient and skilled enough to make it on there, it's very impressive.

Lastly, I'm looking forward to coming season which I guess is starting in a couple of days now.  I haven't prepped anything this offseason since I've been level grinding in Rainbow Moon all offseason to make it past a couple of bosses (starting to think that I should have started the game on Normal instead of Hard) but I'm hoping that I can survive in the Platinum League for another season.

Good luck to all!

I just started it and im glad i made this choice :P

Wow, even despite relegating to Silver I almost made it to Gold lol it's a shame that so many people left, but hopefully they'll have a seasonal break and return for S6 :D

I'm glad to be in Silver this season, I'll try to be efficient with my gaming time, there won't be much of it lol 

Do we have an official starting date for S5?

Wow, even despite relegating to Silver I almost made it to Gold lol it's a shame that so many people left, but hopefully they'll have a seasonal break and return for S6 :D

I'm glad to be in Silver this season, I'll try to be efficient with my gaming time, there won't be much of it lol 

Do we have an official starting date for S5?

I believe that we are going to start on 4th November... so 3 days to go ;-)

Gold League looking thoug!

I hope I can manage to get promotion to the platinum after this season.

I just started it and im glad i made this choice :P

I starded on the NormaI. I should be able to plat this game during season 5

Edited by ganryu_pl
  • Like 1

Gold league is looking like it will be a close one before S5 even begins. Looking forward to it!

It's a shame to see so many people leaving us, especially some big names too. But the worst part is that our class comedian is going too... You know who you are dood

4 years out of high school and I'm still the class clown dood?! xD I'll still be sticking around the thread with my daily prinny antics 

• Like 1

Well, you have a few people joining this season (myself included), so the vets may have an advantage over this. Of course no one will have an idea on how any of the newcomers will perform.

Yeah. I think I'm not going to do well on this season either because I'm considering buying COD: AW, so that would mean no huge amount of trophies for a short time. Same thing happened with Destiny.

Just caught myself up on the off-season happenings.

Can't say I'm a fan of the bonus/wildcard round idea, especially if it counts for points in the table. If the various Cup ideas take off, we're going to have more games anyways. No need to overcrowd things. 

If the issue is the off-season break being too long for some people, why not incorporate the first round or two of the cup(s) into the break? I'm not entirely clear on the push for a tenth game. Is it an OCD thing where 9 games looks "wrong"?

I think I'm already on record saying I support the previous rules regarding platinum times. Pick a time that the 50th 100% time needs to be over. 10-12 hours seems reasonable. If a game is disputed because the top 50 are hacked, put it to a vote. It's usually pretty easy to tell which games are legitimate. It doesn't need to create work for the admins either. Have players police their opponents and pm a designated admin if someone uses an illegal game. As long as the ruling is clear, there can be no complaints from the offending party. They didn't follow the rule, so the points don't count. As already said by someone previously (sorry, too lazy to go back and check), this allows people who care to keep their opponents honest, and those who don't to keep doing what they're doing.

• Like 1

Did I miss something, when did Shana and Hemiak retire?

LOL I won promotion mate and ever since I realised that I have been looking forward to a pasting every week in Gold. I now have you and allenbird to contend with as well, damn this league is tough!! I earned promotion to silver via retirements and got into gold due to inactive players so I am going to get battered in the Gold league and I cannot wait!!

lol il be gental