Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

I should have known the league's resident sadist would go out of his way to attract the attention of the beast.  :shakefist:

Just curious, and I'm too lazy to try looking it up in other threads, but what exactly does getting Mango'd refer to? I know it's obviously based off something BlindMango does/did but what does the term specifically describe?

G :ninja:etting ninjaed.

Whoa. My post got ninjaed right in the middle of it.

Getting mango'd refers to a very specific situation. Since you can't access the super cool Guide Team subforum, see the quote below:

That moment after spending a lot of time reviewing a guide only to find out a blind mango ninja'd you and published it  :|. I feel so mango'd UKtV8oW.png.
Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Thats it huh? Well it was fun lads. Im interested to see what happens for season 12, im torn on the fixture length but at the same time a team based scenario would get people talking again. We'll also see who signs up and leaves but all in all it was pretty good all things considered. 

That moment when you forgot to update the stats all season :ninja:

Ohhhh the cwc, forgot about that. I wonder if I won the league (cant be asked to check), if so I should go buy some adult diapers cause I forsee my typical cwc bedshitting. 

I think you did, not that I've checked myself either. Tbh if you did it's only cos I let you as it's humourous to watch you shit yourself in the cwc ... ofc. Nothing to do with me still grinding One Piece lol.

• Like 3

I think you did, not that I've checked myself either. Tbh if you did it's only cos I let you as it's humourous to watch you shit yourself in the cwc ... ofc. Nothing to do with me still grinding One Piece lol.

You're making me ruin good underwear man. Not cool...

• Like 3

Great match up me3lingual, probably our best to date. Sorry for stealing the last promotion spot.

You got one of the promotion spots? (Loads up amazon.com.......add to cart.......gift sent)

So, freddie did you get the gift basket I sent you? We can forget about all of that vengeance talk and me adding your photo to the wall shrine of victims and all of that gibberish, right? (gulp) Right?  :unsure:

• Like 2

You got one of the promotion spots? (Loads up amazon.com.......add to cart.......gift sent)

So, freddie did you get the gift basket I sent you? We can forget about all of that vengeance talk and me adding your photo to the wall shrine of victims and all of that gibberish, right? (gulp) Right? :unsure:

Not sure if this is related but one of Freddie's favorite things to do in the THL lounge was play darts......while having your picture on the dartboard. He even made the picture big enough to cover the entire board so that every dart would hit you dood.... Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

Not sure if this is related but one of Freddie's favorite things to do in the THL lounge was play darts......while having your picture on the dartboard. He even made the picture big enough to cover the entire board so that every dart would hit you dood....

I play darts with all my opponents pictures hence why my scores are shit lol
  • Like 2

As usual I have no plans for the CWC and will likely get knocked out early on xD

I think these next few days would be a good time for you to catch up on all of those statistics you forgot to do during the season. You could also focus on playing Okami for the Lottery event or any other game with a decent length platinum.  :P

• Like 1

I think these next few days would be a good time for you to catch up on all of those statistics you forgot to do during the season. You could also focus on playing Okami for the Lottery event or any other game with a decent length platinum.  :P

Yeah i should really finish the stats xD I've no excuses now that schools over.