Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

*Sigh* fine. Look at this pendulum swinging, stare at it intently. See how it swings: left...right...left...right...left... you get the idea. You feel calm and relaxed, your mind becomes blank. Now tell me, what's in the platinum basement? hypnosis-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Hah! Your dirty tricks won't work against me.

Ok guys I'll admit I've procrastinated quite a bit during the holidays. I did figure out the problem with the tablse earlier today and I'll have those updated by the end of the weekend.

Now as for next season I don't have a date for it yet, next week (either Wednesday or Thursday) I'll be finding out my new hours and I'll need to find that out before I can decide a date. Also depending on the hours I may not be able to run the league next season so that is another reason I have to wait on that news.

Another reason I was procrastinating was because I'm still not sure how to do teams for the team league. Not sure if I should let people form their own teams or come up with a system to make teams so I would like you guys thoughts on that.

Sorry I haven't kept you guys informed over the holidays and stay tuned this week for more info from me doods

• Like 2

Ok guys I'll admit I've procrastinated quite a bit during the holidays. I did figure out the problem with the tablse earlier today and I'll have those updated by the end of the weekend.

Now as for next season I don't have a date for it yet, next week (either Wednesday or Thursday) I'll be finding out my new hours and I'll need to find that out before I can decide a date. Also depending on the hours I may not be able to run the league next season so that is another reason I have to wait on that news.

Another reason I was procrastinating was because I'm still not sure how to do teams for the team league. Not sure if I should let people form their own teams or come up with a system to make teams so I would like you guys thoughts on that.

Sorry I haven't kept you guys informed over the holidays and stay tuned this week for more info from me doods

No worries, I've been busy with the holiday special and the plat rain day.

As for the teams, it would be nice to team up with people I know, but on the other hand that could also lead to the highest-scoring gamers teaming up and forming an unbeatable allstars team.

I don't think that's what he means. He means get more platinums. :P

That's one way to interpret it. :P

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Making the teams ourselves would be pretty nice and a good change from the normal routine where RNGeezus decides. But as always you risk that some people will feel left out when they can't immediately find a team. I'm mostly thinking about the members that aren't that active on the forums. Although i'm confident that we're so awesome as a community that we can avoid that.

But aside from that making the teams ourselves would definitely make the league more fun, at least in my opinion.

Edited by Zone Hunter

I agree with what Zonehunter says just above, make it happen Prinnysaurus.

• Like 1

No worries about the delay dood, I'd imagine most people were extremely busy, myself included.

As for the teams, I'm open to anything. We should do schoolyard rules and RNG 4 or 5 captains and then take turns picking teammates from a pool of participants ;D

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Hey Wdjat, ever think about doing a Disgaea plat race? I have Disgaea 5, Disgaea D2, and both Vita versions of Disgaea 3 and 4, if you are interested. I haven't started any of them yet if you are interested but I made the intro opening anime trophies for Disgaea 4 Vita and Disgaea D2 my 499th and 500th trophy, not in that order. ;) (I know I am stabbing myself in the heart by suggesting a speed trophy hunt as the Disgaeas are notorious for being hard to speed-plat, but you did a plat race of another Nippon Ichi game with zajac9999.) If you are interested, PM me! ^_^

Hey Wdjat, ever think about doing a Disgaea plat race? I have Disgaea 5, Disgaea D2, and both Vita versions of Disgaea 3 and 4, if you are interested. I haven't started any of them yet if you are interested but I made the intro opening anime trophies for Disgaea 4 Vita and Disgaea D2 my 499th and 500th trophy, not in that order. ;) (I know I am stabbing myself in the heart by suggesting a speed trophy hunt as the Disgaeas are notorious for being hard to speed-plat, but you did a plat race of another Nippon Ichi game with zajac9999.) If you are interested, PM me! ^_^

Maybe at some point we can although I'm currently in a plat race that I am seriously slacking in dood :|

OK, you focus on that. I might delay the games, but I could use your advice. I just got Time and Eternity from GameFly. Should I go ahead and try to plat it instead of turning it back in right away? It's developed by NIS, so I thought you might have played it. You can answer in a PM.

Can't make our own teams, I mean who in the right mind would want me?! You will have the high scorers join forces to paste me and the weaklings!!!

No worries about the delay dood, I'd imagine most people were extremely busy, myself included.

As for the teams, I'm open to anything. We should do schoolyard rules and RNG 4 or 5 captains and then take turns picking teammates from a pool of participants ;D

I am fine with Boooda's idea of the playground style. Making 4 or 5 captains, and then they pick their team members. And to guarantee it is fair and to avoid what freddie is afraid of happening, all captains are weaker players, that way each team has at least one weaker player, and no team will be totally stacked.

Just my 2 Abe Lincoln's. 

• Like 1

Today is Thursday. Any news yet, Prinny?

Might be a little late in responding, but if you are still deciding how to create teams, I kind of like Boooda's suggestion. With that method, we are still picking teams instead of using a RNG and there won't be a problem with people not being able to find a team.

If we just create teams on our own, we could run into a situation where newer members or people who are inactive on the forums might have trouble forming a team. Or what if 2 different people ask you to be on their teams? Then you would have to turn down an offer which probably wouldn't be fun.

• Like 1

Might be a little late in responding, but if you are still deciding how to create teams, I kind of like Boooda's suggestion. With that method, we are still picking teams instead of using a RNG and there won't be a problem with people not being able to find a team.

If we just create teams on our own, we could run into a situation where newer members or people who are inactive on the forums might have trouble forming a team. Or what if 2 different people ask you to be on their teams? Then you would have to turn down an offer which probably wouldn't be fun.

I also would prefer this method for choosing teams.

• 2 weeks later...