Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

From time to time i check my TrueTrophies page and i've noticed that they built a leaderboard that calculates how many TT points you've earned over the year. I checked my ranking and i was pretty pleased with the result,

YG3UQe4.jpg

Get rekt, somalia :awesome:

Wait, who is somalia again?

• Like 3

Hey all, whiLe this league is In stasis come check out the C2 invitational league, some of the most competitive players on PSN, awesome weekly updates, a prizepool donated to charity and a weekly wrap written by a someone sure to make you laugh a little. Actually bit of a no brainer see you soon :)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Hey all, whiLe this league is In stasis come check out the C2 invitational league, some of the most competitive players on PSN, awesome weekly updates, a prizepool donated to charity and a weekly wrap written by a someone sure to make you laugh a little. Actually bit of a no brainer see you soon :)

This is kinda like one guy sitting around drinking Pepsi at a Coca-Cola distributors convention. xD

Dood, if there's space for next season I'll help round out the roster.

• Like 1

Finally February is here :dance:. Sign me up for the next season dood.

Why? That event is for invites only, right? I want to compete, so I'll stick with THL.

• Like 2

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Since we currently have 37 I'm going to wait for 3 more spots to fill to get us back to 40 and also since we will be going back to 40, fixtures will go back to being 4 days with 2 breaks during the season. I will announce the leagues once those spots are filled.

You should ask if anyone from this thread wants to join.... hehe

• Like 3