Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

Damn, the Bronze League looks like it will be stacked and an intense battle with some impressive newcomers and several THL greats returning to the league. So glad that I got on up out of that division.  :dance:

Pumped to start a new season and welcome to all the newcomers. Should be a fun and exciting one. I just hope someone beats ToxiKirby this season.  :)

Break 1 is 2 days, but break 2 is 4 days. Is that intentional?

Dang. I will be gone for fixtures 3, 4, and 5. Wedding and honeymoon.

Gratz on the wedding :) And have fun with the trip :D

I'll also be gone halfway during fixture 2 and will comeback somewhere in the 4th fixture because i'll be snowboarding in austria. But i'll take my Vita with me ^^

Niagara Falls. But we will be staying in Fallsview, Ontario, because we have heard the Canadian side of the falls is better than the American side.

I remember having a chat with you guys before about never having been abroad on holiday so I was going to take the Michael a bit if you were weren't but I can't fault Niagra falls!! Beautiful!! Definitely somewhere I would like to visit.

I remember having a chat with you guys before about never having been abroad on holiday so I was going to take the Michael a bit if you were weren't but I can't fault Niagra falls!! Beautiful!! Definitely somewhere I would like to visit.

Yeah, I had to go get a passport because I have never been abroad on holiday.. Even though the border between here and Canada is pretty lax, Americans still need a government issued ID to cross the border, and Driver's Licenses are not counted in that.

Yeah, I had to go get a passport because I have never been abroad on holiday.. Even though the border between here and Canada is pretty lax, Americans still need a government issued ID to cross the border, and Driver's Licenses are not counted in that.

Well be glad it's not like Europe, where everyone can just cross borders - no questions asked :awesome:

Pumped to start a new season and welcome to all the newcomers. Should be a fun and exciting one. I just hope someone beats ToxiKirby this season.  :)

Who knows, maybe there will be some new hidden trophy prodigies this season :P

• Like 1

Niagara Falls. But we will be staying in Fallsview, Ontario, because we have heard the Canadian side of the falls is better than the American side.

Canadian side is far superior to the US side. I live in Upstate NY( 2 hours away from the border) and our side is nice but Canada side is a lot nicer.

You could always get an enhanced license. That lets you go into Canada without a passport.

Canadian side is far superior to the US side. I live in Upstate NY( 2 hours away from the border) and our side is nice but Canada side is a lot nicer.

You could always get an enhanced license. That lets you go into Canada without a passport.

Yep, that's why we are staying on the Canadian side.

Well, I got the passport in case we decide to do international travel. She doesn't want kids, and I know she loves Europe, so she has expressed wanting to go back there. It was just easier to get the passport so I'd have it if we decide to do travel abroad.

I'll also be gone halfway during fixture 2 and will comeback somewhere in the 4th fixture because i'll be snowboarding in austria. But i'll take my Vita with me ^^

I see you're already preparing for snowboarding playing SSX :awesome:

• Like 1

Been casually earning bronze trophies, and trying to line up a few plats in some of my other games to pop at the start of this. How is everyone else doing with any preparations, or just trophy hunting in general?

Haven't really prepared anything for this season. Just playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) right now. I'm loving the game but trophy wise, I'm progressing very very slowly. I can't stop hacking everything in sight, reading all the e-mails/books, and just exploring every path and inch of the game. I keep finding myself reloading almost every section and using different methods just to find the perfect stealth path. This isn't really needed and there have been several times where I've thought to myself, "what the hell am I doing? Just move on with the game already." 

Really enjoying the game, but hopefully I'll have it finished by the time the season starts since I'd definitely lose at this trophy pace.

• Like 1

Been casually earning bronze trophies, and trying to line up a few plats in some of my other games to pop at the start of this. How is everyone else doing with any preparations, or just trophy hunting in general?

Not really doing any preparations, although i've been holding off some easier games for the league :awesome:

Yeh no preparations here. Just playing what I want and having fun. I'll probably be focused on ultra rare stuff for a while for my race this year and also some different PP games as I'm aiming for top 5 on that. We'll see how the league goes in the next season or two but I'm not expecting great things from myself. :P