Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Oh shit! We've got a pack of 40 for this season. C'mon and board the hype train!

....yeah, it's not PlayStation-related, but it's still hype-worthy!

I should probably mention this ahead of time, but I'll be gone between mid fixture 6 until the start of fixture 9. I won't have anything much bothersome any other time though.

Edited by BlueFireReaper
  • Like 1

Well well, my friend and Bronze League rival returns....

I just hope I get to face you before fixture 3 or after fixture 5, otherwise, I won't be able to keep up my end of the rivalry.

It's possible that you might not even be in the Bronze League this season. We have 9 new/returning members. I'm not sure, but aren't all players that are new or weren't in the league last season, automatically put into the Bronze League? That would only leave one spot left in that division. I guess we'll find out today when Prinny updates everything. Just a little over 32 hours until the return of THL. :)

It's possible that you might not even be in the Bronze League this season. We have 9 new/returning members. I'm not sure, but aren't all players that are new or weren't in the league last season, automatically put into the Bronze League? That would only leave one spot left in that division. I guess we'll find out today when Prinny updates everything. Just a little over 32 hours until the return of THL. :)

Good point. We will see.

Ok guys here are the leagues:

GOLD LEAGUE

X18JELLO18X

man_with_wdjat

Mstvayne

Jarethgeason

J2V_89

RalphyLDN

NIALLERMANBUZ

Gregorymany

MStalker58

HcG-_Terror

The Gold League huh? Guess, I'm just so awesome that I completely skipped over the Silver League.  B) (Takes a second to look over the list of other Gold League members). Oh damn, I'm going to get my ass kicked this season.  :(

At least now I'll be able to avoid freddie1989's wrath and vengeance in a possible rematch. I guess bribing Prinny actually paid off.  ;)

Btw Prinny, that shipment of sardines should arrive in the next 2-3 business days. Someone might need to be home to sign for such a large shipment though. Hopefully a dozen cases of sardines will keep you stocked until next season. Just let me know if you need more. 

The Gold League huh? Guess, I'm just so awesome that I completely skipped over the Silver League.  B) (Takes a second to look over the list of other Gold League members). Oh damn, I'm going to get my ass kicked this season.  :(

At least now I'll be able to avoid freddie1989's wrath and vengeance in a possible rematch. I guess bribing Prinny actually paid off.  ;)

Btw Prinny, that shipment of sardines should arrive in the next 2-3 business days. Someone might need to be home to sign for such a large shipment though. Hopefully a dozen cases of sardines will keep you stocked until next season. Just let me know if you need more. 

You should've chosen Dragon Delivery Service, that way the sardines would've arrived the same day :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

You should've chosen Dragon Delivery Service, that way the sardines would've arrived the same day :awesome:.

I'll definitely keep that in mind the next time I need to send out a quick bribe....I mean gift with absolutely no strings attached.  ;)

Or not at all. Shipments tend to go "missing" when Dragons get hungry.

Wait a sec. Hemiak does bring up a good point. Probably not a good idea to use dragons when shipping anything edible or gold. That would be like putting an alcoholic in charge of bringing all the adult beverages to the THL holiday party, or giving your burglar neighbor a spare key to your house so he can feed your dogs while you are out of town.

Anyways, looking at the different leagues and that Bronze League could get interesting. There are 3 people in the #200 platinum club (1 with 400+) and then some active community members with nice collections like Hemiak, the_couchster, Whyfire, etc. Already getting my popcorn ready to watch who wins that division. Should be a fun season.  :popcorn:

ganryu_pl
omar280792
freddie1989
Mike13858
TheAkittaja123
me3lingual
Ichiban-Hybrid
ShogunCroCop
NICK16_06
Kochiya-Shana

A lot of familiar faces in Silver League. Hopefully, I'll do enough to stay there so Hemiak and x9zachattack5x can join me there next season. In the meantime, I am looking forward to going up against Kochiya for the second time ever, and renewing a possible budding rivalry with freddie.

I'll definitely keep that in mind the next time I need to send out a quick bribe....I mean gift with absolutely no strings attached.  ;)

Wait a sec. Hemiak does bring up a good point. Probably not a good idea to use dragons when shipping anything edible or gold. That would be like putting an alcoholic in charge of bringing all the adult beverages to the THL holiday party, or giving your burglar neighbor a spare key to your house so he can feed your dogs while you are out of town.

Anyways, looking at the different leagues and that Bronze League could get interesting. There are 3 people in the #200 platinum club (1 with 400+) and then some active community members with nice collections like Hemiak, the_couchster, Whyfire, etc. Already getting my popcorn ready to watch who wins that division. Should be a fun season.  :popcorn:

Good gosh. That is a lot of plats.

Platinum league is going to be interesting as always. I know i almost say this every season but league champion, here i come :D 12 seasons and still not one champion title  -_-

Wait, what :o !? First time getting to the plat league :dance:.Looking forward to a fixture against quite some people.

Welcome to the big boys' league :awesome:

Since Boooda hasn't been as active lately i'll be the one who does it...

Who do you think will rise up and get the champion title this season?

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

...and then there's me who's just here watching the world burn :D

Still don't fully know how I'm going to fare for the fixtures that I'll be active in. Saving the trophies I have left in God of War III for fixture 1, with three games requiring time trials after that in the queue (as well as me finally tacking Metal Gear Rising). But then I also have classes, then Spring Break will bring me away from the games for about 1 1/2 weeks. Then on top of that, it seems I may have finally gotten a job for now. My free time will go down, but knowing me, I can always get some time in as things get settled.

As with THL, I hope to see some good shit starting 25-26 hours from now.

Platinum league is going to be interesting as always. I know i almost say this every season but league champion, here i come :D 12 seasons and still not one champion title  -_-

Welcome to the big boys' league :awesome:

Aren't you forgetting about Zajac Toxi and me? :D

Edited by HcG Clawz

...and then there's me who's just here watching the world burn :D

Ha, I didn't mean to slight you or anyone else that I didn't mention. Sorry about that. Just didn't want to list the entire bronze league and I'm just more familiar with those guys from other events/competitions. Good luck on Metal Gear Rising. Planning on playing it soon myself, but not sure if I'll get to it this season or not. I might have to hit you up for some tips if I struggle with it.  :)

If you are asking for the regular predictions, I'll go ahead and give mine.

Platinum League: ToxiKirby

This league is always tough to predict with so many great competitors. Guess there's a reason it's the platinum league. I thought about going with zajac but he let me down last season when I picked him. I'll be rooting for you Zone Hunter, but I'm going to have to pick Toxi. He was one of the few predictions I got correct last season when he went undefeated in the Gold league. Plus he beat me in the CWC so he's got my vote. I'll stick with the champ until someone knocks him off.

Gold League: HcG-_Terror

Went back and forth on this prediction as well. Thought about going with man_with_wdjat but Prinny might be a little busy with a new work schedule, other events, and running this league. I'd like to pick my fellow teammate in the holiday special event, X18JELLO18X, but I just have a gut feeling that HcG-_Terror is going to have a big season.

Silver League: Kochiya-Shana

A lot of familiar faces in this one. Kind of like last season with Toxi, I think the time off from the THL might mean that Shana is ready to return with a bang. 

Bronze League: pureproteinman

This was the toughest league for me to choose a prediction and I basically just flipped a coin. I've already commented on how deep this league is and I could see anyone winning this one. 

As for the overall winner, I'll stick with ToxiKirby until someone beats the champ. 

Edited by MStalker58

Bronze looks fun. No eay I'll win it but I look forward to going against zach and vasorat again, and facing off for the first time against the rest of the new and returning competitors.

It's cool to see so any peeps I know from other parts of the forums a well.