Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Here are the matchups for Fixture 10, the final of this season:

Platinum League

Krazy_99 v Psy-Tychist

microsamm v UnwaveringSoul_

blu3st4rdust305 v GTA_Darren

Gold League

ShogunCroCop v Ichiban_Hybrid

X18JELLO18X v stupid0089

Arctic Cress v FallacyUnknown

Silver League
Boooda56 v xZoneHunter

LucasV9991 TheScruffyton

Tearbaer v man_with_wdjat

Bronze League

OmegaFenron v sui_staR

Obscure_Ale v Sptj7

freddie1989 v InfinateEternity

This last fixture begins in 2 hours, 33 minutes. Good luck!

4 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Spoiler

Platinum League

Krazy_99 v Psy-Tychist

Gold League

X18JELLO18X v stupid0089

Silver League
Boooda56 v xZoneHunter

LucasV9991 TheScruffyton

Bronze League

OmegaFenron v sui_staR

Obscure_Ale v Sptj7

12am UTC is in 1 hours 26 minutes.

On 10/15/2021 at 4:35 PM, microsamm said:

12am UTC is in 1 hours 26 minutes.

I don't believe that's correct.

It is 4:19 PM UTC time right now, and it is 11:19 AM here in Texas. So at 12 AM UTC, it'll be 7 PM here. That's what I have been basing the start times off of. UTC never changes. Time zones change for Daylight Savings around it. On November 7, when we switch clocks here in the USA, I'll go to UTC -6, but right now I am UTC -5. After the 7th, 12 AM UTC will be 6 PM here. If y'all changed your clocks already, then your start time is affected, but UTC never changes.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I don't believe that's correct.

It is 4:19 PM UTC time right now, and it is 11:19 AM here in Texas. So at 12 AM UTC, it'll be 7 PM here. That's what I have been basing the start times off of. UTC never changes. Time zones change for Daylight Savings around it. On November 7, when we switch clocks here in the USA, I'll go to UTC -6, but right now I am UTC -5. After the 7th, 12 AM UTC will be 6 PM here. If y'all changed your clocks already, then your start time is affected, but UTC never changes.

Daylight Saving ends at 31st October in Europe.
12am UTC is 2am CEST UTC +2 (my time zone)
12am UTC is 7pm CDT   UTC -5 (your time zone)
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=12,100,6&h=6&date=2021-10-19&sln=19-20&hf=1

On 16.10.2021 at 0:28 AM, ShogunCroCop said:
Spoiler

Platinum League

Krazy_99 v Psy-Tychist

Gold League

X18JELLO18X v stupid0089

Silver League
Boooda56 v xZoneHunter

LucasV9991 TheScruffyton

Bronze League

OmegaFenron v sui_staR

Obscure_Ale v Sptj7

You posted this on Saturday 12:28 AM (CEST), that was Friday 5:28PM (CDT) and Friday 10:28PM (UTC).
Sorry! I only wanted to help you.

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 1

Hi. I would like to sign up to the trophy hunting league. I used to be in the league many seasons ago (Can't remember which season but it was a few years ago) and thought now would be the time to rejoin the league. I hope I can join in for next season but if I cannot then I understand and will wait until a spot opens up.

• Like 4

On 10/26/2021 at 3:06 PM, Havoc273 said:

Hi. I would like to sign up to the trophy hunting league. I used to be in the league many seasons ago (Can't remember which season but it was a few years ago) and thought now would be the time to rejoin the league. I hope I can join in for next season but if I cannot then I understand and will wait until a spot opens up.

You can definitely join. Season 34 signups are open now.

• Like 2

On 10/30/2021 at 6:21 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Season 34 signups are open now.

Yay! This is exciting! I don't want to assume anything. So, I do just want to let y'all know that I would like to continue participating and be in season 34 if at all possible. This past season was tons of fun! (Though, I really do need to get back in the habit of using Discord again...I kinda fell off with that part, lol ?)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 9:25 AM, InfinateEternity said:

Yay! This is exciting! I don't want to assume anything. So, I do just want to let y'all know that I would like to continue participating and be in season 34 if at all possible. This past season was tons of fun! (Though, I really do need to get back in the habit of using Discord again...I kinda fell off with that part, lol 1f605.png)

I'll let you in on a secret...everyone is automatically entered into the next season unless we are told otherwise...so welcome to Season 34 anyway! :) We are still trying to work out the start date, so updates will be forthocming, including retirements, new additions, etc. For now, the CWC tab in the standings Google Doc has been updated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Hello all!

We are pleased to announce that Season 34 will begin on December 6. This means sign ups will go on for another two weeks. I will update later with more information. But get ready to go all out on December 6 for Season 34!

I have a question, why not dona new post for every season.... Seems kinda confusing tbh.

On 21-11-2021 at 2:49 AM, Krazy_99 said:

Any updates on when the new season would be starting?

On 19-11-2021 at 5:52 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Hello all!

We are pleased to announce that Season 34 will begin on December 6. This means sign ups will go on for another two weeks. I will update later with more information. But get ready to go all out on December 6 for Season 34!

;)

• Like 1

To everyone in the League, I hope you are all interested and excited about the new season ahead.

I'm just putting this out here if anyone knows of any interested parties that would enjoy this format of competition and enjoy a bit of friendly competition, please invite them to the thread and the discord.

Also, before the new season starts, we will have the winner badges made by @Tearbaer to display proudly!

If there are any questions or things that people would think would be better for the League, bring them up here, message myself or @ShogunCroCop or @Lucas or message in the Discord channel (link in the OP).

Sesson 34 will be the season I beat @blu3st4rdust305...

• Like 2