Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Due to the high amount of retirees and a significantly lower amount of new participants, season 21 won't have a Manganese League anymore. After disappearing after season 4, the league came back in season 19 thanks to the huge amount of interest in the Trophy Hunters League at the time. Two seasons later, the league disappears again making the title ''Manganese champion'' more special again :P.

Thats nice, then i would like to be added  to hall of fame list as “Season 19 Manganese Champion” I guess hall of fame hasn’t been updated for a long time but now, manganese being special, its time for me the claim my place there :awesome:

Edited by BrutalLooter

2 minutes ago, BrutalLooter said:

Thats nice, then i would like to be introduced to hall of fame as “Season 19 Manganese Champion” I guess hall of fame hasn’t been updated for a long time but now, manganese being special, its time for me the claim my place there :awesome:

Actually, the first post and hall of fame was updated earlier today thanks to @Lucas so you're already up in there :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BrutalLooter said:

Thats nice, then i would like to be added  to hall of fame list as “Season 19 Manganese Champion” I guess hall of fame hasn’t been updated for a long time but now, manganese being special, its time for me the claim my place there :awesome:

Mesopithecus is right, it's already there. I quote myself from the same post you quoted me from: "Good news for the people who were eager to see the OP get updated, it happened :D! I am now able to edit the OP thanks to Sly and I completely updated it!".

• Like 1

Just now, Lucas said:

Mesopithecus is right, it's already there. I quote myself from the same post you quoted me from: "Good news for the people who were eager to see the OP get updated, it happened :D! I am now able to edit the OP thanks to Sly and I completely updated it!".

The OP was updated????:jaymon: 
Time to reset the clock.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

After disappearing after season 4, the league came back in season 19 thanks to the huge amount of interest in the Trophy Hunters League at the time. Two seasons later, the league disappears again making the title ''Manganese champion'' more special again :P.

MOM! I'M SPECIAL!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Oh, sorry about that. I should have read the whole post :D

4 minutes ago, Omar said:

OMG I KEEP TRYING TO DEMOTE TO SILVER AND I REMAIN IN GOLD WHY HOW NOOOOOOO

Resultado de imagen de no god no gif

You should try winning once, bet you'll still be in Gold even when you finish first :giggle:.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Accept it, you're cursed :awesome: .

I will not accept this fate! I will underperform like I've never underperformed before, will be my most mediocre to lock a spot in Silver and then 6 people will drop out and I'll be prompted back to Gold and I'll cry 

Edited by Omar
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Actually, the first post and hall of fame was updated earlier today thanks to @Lucas so you're already up in there :)

14 hours ago, Lucas said:

13 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Thank god the OP got finally updated!

Yet I'm still missing my second CWC win in the hall of fame I've been requesting for months. ?