Lucas

Trophy Hunters League - Season 38

18,816 posts in this topic

I just realised I got a platinum trophy, 3 gold trophies and others during the break. This is the most on-character I've ever been :lol: 

 

Imagen relacionada

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixture 6 results will be released shortly.  Been a bit of a slow down due to the holidays :D

 

Merry Christmas THL

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is something I'd love to join but unfortunately don't meet either of the entry requirements! Guess I'll keep posting here and there and work on the 15 plats in the meantime

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

This is something I'd love to join but unfortunately don't meet either of the entry requirements! Guess I'll keep posting here and there and work on the 15 plats in the meantime

 

If you play the right games you can get those 15 platiums in 2 weeks :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

This is something I'd love to join but unfortunately don't meet either of the entry requirements! Guess I'll keep posting here and there and work on the 15 plats in the meantime

Let me know when you meet the requirements so I can put you on the official waiting list.

 

18 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

I'd like to be put on the wait list as well

Cool, I added you to the waiting list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it! :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas to everybody!! If you don't celebrate it, may you have a glorious day too ^_^

 

I will not be using my Sony systems much over the last fixtures of the season (not that it will change much lol). I have a very good reason why :lol:

 

DR5MYY2VQAMEKDo?format=jpg

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a great day.

 

55 minutes ago, Omar said:

I will not be using my Sony systems much over the last fixtures of the season (not that it will change much lol). I have a very good reason why :lol:

 

DR5MYY2VQAMEKDo?format=jpg

 

Niceee. Playing Mario Odyssey (along with Breath of the Wild) was the most fun I’ve had gaming in many many years. Enjoy!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Toxi said:

Niceee. Playing Mario Odyssey (along with Breath of the Wild) was the most fun I’ve had gaming in many many years. Enjoy!

 

Thanks Toxi! I posted my friend code in my status update, feel free to send me a friend request! 

I have only SMO for now but I'll have BotW and Mario + Rabbids in a matter of days, I'm so excited :lol:

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Omar said:

I will not be using my Sony systems much over the last fixtures of the season (not that it will change much lol). I have a very good reason why :lol:

 

DR5MYY2VQAMEKDo?format=jpg

Nice, have fun :D!

 

I plan on getting a Switch soon too. I really want to play Breath of the Wild, Golf Story and Super Mario Odyssey!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas people :D .

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Omar said:

Merry Christmas to everybody!! If you don't celebrate it, may you have a glorious day too ^_^

 

I will not be using my Sony systems much over the last fixtures of the season (not that it will change much lol). I have a very good reason why :lol:

 

DR5MYY2VQAMEKDo?format=jpg

My Girlfriend got me a Switch with this game, Breath of the Wild and Skyrim for xmas! :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zach said:

My Girlfriend got me a Switch with this game, Breath of the Wild and Skyrim for xmas! :D 

 

Switch high five! :awesome:

I have BotW and Mario + Rabbids coming soon too. My FC is in my latest status update, feel free to add me as a friend if you want to :lol:

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas/Holidays. Fixture 8 is nearly upon us:

 

Fixture 8:

 

Platinum League

 

Jarethgeason v MStalker58

ericperez18 v xZoneHunter

Psy-Tychist v HcG-_Clawz

bladesoframen v Wdog-999

Tsundere-Tenshi v Whyfire

 

Gold League

 

Boooda56 v omar280792

NIALLERMANBUZ v Obscure_Ale

LucasV9991 v VASORAT13

Tearraven v ReimiSaionji9742

RalphyLDN v ToxiKirby

 

Silver League

 

Enma8910 v Fredoline05

man_with_wdjat v BrutalLooter

Ichiban-Hybrid v HcG-_Terror

Dragon-Archon v ihate_ray

gameoncomrade v ganryu_pl

 

Bronze League

 

Derpy_Herpy_902 v GTA_Darren

stupid0089 v HeavensLightfire

soultaker655 v Jesaya815

Dessane v XShadowYakuzaX

theshywaterguy v Articuno2001

 

Approximate starting time: 30 minutes

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

P.S Apologies @Whyfire for not putting up a better fight, next season I will be ready for you ;)

Nah, don't worry. I'm looking forward beating you again next season :awesome:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The league tables and the statistics have been updated

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.