Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

7 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Bronze League: 

The King of Spam @AffectatiousDonk sits on the throne unbeaten alongside the newcomer @gazdavis11. In their maiden season, the top two have yet to come together, and that match is most likely to decide who will become the Bronze champion. 

that aged liked fine wine. wonder what @AffectatiousDonk is thinking about not having a unbeaten season?

11 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@UnboundedCash99 is free scoring and is looking to be a threat for promotion in the second half of the season.  @UnwaveringSoul_ are having the most laid back season and somehow are still winning some matches with @IrishNelly having a similarly laid back season but putting up a fight against gazdavis and then going back to sleep. On the bottom and currently the recipient of the wooden spoon, is @RudeDonny who after trying for a couple of rounds has fallen asleep and gone on hiatus. If this doesn't change soon, they will finish last and without a win to their name.

still has these 4 to face.

i'm suprised @UnwaveringSoul_ has 4 points despite only scoring 12 points so far

@IrishNelly and @RudeDonny will be interesting match-ups, donny has over 100 points scored and while he's gone on hiatus, he may prop up again, and i will probably beat @IrishNelly by a clutch lol

@UnboundedCash99 is probably the only match-up i see to lose. Dreadnought is a high-scoring game and i just don't know if i can compete with that.

good luck on your final 4 match-ups people :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

And here is the halfway report concluded:

Silver League: @UltraDog177 is showing his protagonist credentials as he stays unbeaten and is pushing towards that top spot. A 5 win streak is the best he has achieved in the league and that will be tested against his next opponent and biggest danger to winning the league, @Zephyr-pt. Behind these two, the rest of the league from third to eighth is only separated by one win. @ShinobiMonk has the highest points total and seems to be up for promotion into Gold having faced the top two already, has a good chance is either of those above falter. @RedbeardRik has his competitive bone tickled a little and is rising the ranks, looking dangerous when the mood takes him and @Syr_Rys putting up scores when needed, still not sure how he would fair if pushed into the Gold division. @madbuk doing what he does best, being erratic. Scoring minimally, but winning some matches to stay above the relegation, but facing those looking for promotion may push him closer to Bronze. @Brawler is having a chill season at the moment, just like @KPWCORE, playing the long game and getting the competitiveness back, still not safe from the drop yet. @Yuna is enjoying... something. I think she has a house now and has lots of RL commitments? I know someone will tell me if I am wrong. In any case, her and @xZoneHunter sit on the bottom and are the most likely to be in Bronze next season, even if Zone just scored a point to stay active.

Bronze League: 

The King of Spam @AffectatiousDonk sits on the throne unbeaten alongside the newcomer @gazdavis11. In their maiden season, the top two have yet to come together, and that match is most likely to decide who will become the Bronze champion. After starting stressed and not having the luck, @UnboundedCash99 is free scoring and is looking to be a threat for promotion in the second half of the season. @DEMONICRUBLE18 is having the best season they have had in their history of the THL so far, and is chasing down the top two for promotion, but still has some bug competition ahead. @serrated-banner9 outscoring their entire total from last season at the halfway stage and winning matches in the clutch, turning out to be the dark horse of the league so far. @freddie1989 woke up a little and now has two wins under his belt, even with looking after the newborn, this could be the start of the rise to the top or at the very least, not having the wooden spoon. @UnwaveringSoul_ and @TheScruffyton are having the most laid back season and somehow are still winning some matches with @IrishNelly having a similarly laid back season but putting up a fight against gazdavis and then going back to sleep. On the bottom and currently the recipient of the wooden spoon, is @RudeDonny who after trying for a couple of rounds has fallen asleep and gone on hiatus. If this doesn't change soon, they will finish last and without a win to their name.

gazdavis is top of bronze by 2 points after AffectatiousDonk lost in their last matchup

• Like 1

Fixture 6, let's see what has happened

Platinum League

LucasV9991 (2) v (37) Master_Mayhem_

(20) NuclearManager (1499.3) v (643) Psy-Tychist (6)

GTA_Darren (0) v (24.8) ApriIis 

Krazy_99 (28.8) v (134.1) JelloDLuffy (2)

UGotHitByGunner (0) v (72.1) ArcticCress (1)

Gold League

Mesopithecus (0) v (23) Havoc273

Doylus91 (61.3) v (46.3) stupid0089

man_with_wdjat (12) v (0) jermthejerm

FallacyUnknown (50.8) v (152.7) Reinachii-

(1) connman88 (231.6) v (308.4) Berendsapje (1) 

Silver League

xZoneHunter (0) v (2) madbuk

RedbeardRik (55.5) v (9.4) KPWCORE

Yunakia221 (0) v (119) ShinobiMonk 

Syr_Rys (0) v (41) ExsphereBrawler (1)

Zephyr-pt (118.5) v (28.6) UltraDog177

Bronze League

serrated-banner9 (39.7) v (35.8) AffectatiousDonk

UnwaveringSoul_ (0) v (9.2) IrishNelly

TheScruffyton (60.1) v (107.7) gazdavis11 (1)

freddie1989 (10.6) v (0) RudeDonny

(2) UnboundedCash99 (296) v (35.8) DEMONICRUBLE18

Image Image

Edited by Psy-Tychist
Tables added
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Master_Mayhem_ said:

gazdavis is top of bronze by 2 points after AffectatiousDonk lost in their last matchup

I was doing it as if the match hadn't finished yet...

12 minutes ago, ApriIis said:

Woke up to try secure my place in platinum league, now I wish I hadn't.. 1f440.png Think ill be fighting @Lucas to get out of this league, not to stay in

You can't escape that easily...

• Like 3

Fixtuuuurrrrrrrrrrree seveeeeeeen

Platinum League

NuclearManager v Master_Mayhem_

UGotHitByGunner v Psy-Tychist

LucasV9991 v GTA_Darren

ArcticCress v JelloDLuffy

Krazy_99 v ApriIis 

Gold League

man_with_wdjat v Havoc273

Mesopithecus v connman88

FallacyUnknown v jermthejerm

Berendsapje v Doylus91 

stupid0089 v Reinachii-

Silver League

madbuk v KPWCORE

Zephyr-pt v RedbeardRik

xZoneHunter v Yunakia221

Syr_Rys v UltraDog177

ExsphereBrawler v ShinobiMonk 

Bronze League

UnwaveringSoul_ v serrated-banner9

UnboundedCash99 v IrishNelly

TheScruffyton v AffectatiousDonk

DEMONICRUBLE18 v RudeDonny

freddie1989 v gazdavis11

Approximate starting time: 1 hour and 34 minutes from now

• Like 1

Fixture 7 results!

Platinum League

Gold League

image.png

image.png

Silver League

Bronze League

image.png

image.png

Standings after fixture 7

image.png

image.png

Some juicy match-ups this fixture! Congrats @Master_Mayhem_ for coming out on top against @NuclearManager! Crazy high scores again... we're almost getting used to it at this point... Mayhem well on his way to grab his first Platinum title but there's still two fixtures left. Can an upset still happen?

@Berendsapje gives away his first place in Gold by losing to @Doylus91. Congrats Doylus on the win! Still 4 people in Gold very much able to grab that first place and the promotion spots. Gonna be very interesting to see what happens in these two remaining fixtures!

Still very exciting at the top of Silver and Bronze as well. Guess it'd be a bit cruel to delay the new fixture announcement any longer, so here we go:

Fixture 8

Platinum League

ArcticCress v Krazy_99

LucasV9991 v ApriIis 

Psy-Tychist v JelloDLuffy

NuclearManager v GTA_Darren

UGotHitByGunner v Master_Mayhem_

Gold League

Berendsapje v stupid0089

jermthejerm v Reinachii-

Mesopithecus v Doylus91 

FallacyUnknown v Havoc273

man_with_wdjat v connman88

Silver League

ExsphereBrawler v UltraDog177

xZoneHunter v ShinobiMonk 

Syr_Rys v RedbeardRik

Yunakia221 v KPWCORE

Zephyr-pt v madbuk

Bronze League

DEMONICRUBLE18 v freddie1989

gazdavis11 v AffectatiousDonk

IrishNelly v RudeDonny

TheScruffyton v UnwaveringSoul_

UnboundedCash99 v serrated-banner9

Approximate starting time: 5 hours and 28 minutes from now

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

With just two fixtures left now, it's getting to the end of the season and with that comes who is going up and going down. Let's see where we stand.

Platinum League:

@Master_Mayhem_ bringing out the big scores again to keep his unbeaten run of 22 matches going and looks like he is in for the crown of Platinum Champion. With Gunner on hiatus the only competitor standing is his way is Jello, who could spring that surprise at the end of the season. @NuclearManager has put up the highest ever total score, individual score, biggest win difference, most Platinums in a fixture and most Platinums for a season alone to break some of the longest running records in THL history, but lost out to Mayhem in their match which still pulled in over 1400pts. There is still a chance to clinch the title if Mayhem loses one of his remaining matches and he wins the remaining fixtures, we shall see how this goes. @Jello sits third only due to points scored and is the dark horse to win the league. If they beat myself and Mayhem, they could be in for a top tier title that no-one was paying attention to and that would be one of the greatest snatch and grabs in THL history. Having scored the highest I have ever scored twice in a row and still lost, I have the highest amount of points I have ever scored in a season with 2 fixtures left. Even with this, I have nothing really to fight for besides finishing in the top half. @Arctic Cress scoring their highest total ever and @Krazy_99 are both safe for another season in Platinum with Krazy only going down if Gunner wakes up and wins both his final matches. Next season might be the one for Arti to win their maiden title. Now the fun part, relegation. @UGotHitByGunner and @ApriIis are skirting being relegated and most surprisingly is Gunner having only a single digit total score and could still stay in Platinum. If Aprilis beats his long time rival @Lucas, then Lucas will be relegated and ApriIis is most likely safe. If Gunner beats either of his final opponents, he will be safe for next season. @GTA_Darren has to win both final fixtures to be safe. Failing that, winning against either NuclearManager or Gunner and depending on how the other matches involving ApriIis go, will determine their fate this season. Finally, if Lucas wins both his matches, he can survive as long as Darren loses both of his, if he loses the next match he will be relegated to Gold next season.

Gold League:

After leading for the majority of the season, @Berendsapje has dropped to second place and @Reinachii- takes the lead into the final fixtures of the season. Reina does have the harder fixtures against Havoc and Sebastian, but is getting closer to a third consecutive title and promotion into Platinum. Beer still has a good chance on getting the title and being promoted into Platinum next season, their final two matches are against the two competitors rooted to the bottom of the league and is in good scoring form, so it looks likely that he'll grab the other promotion spot. @Doylus91 and @Havoc273 are still within striking distance though, but will need to win matches against tough opponents and score big to make sure to overtake Beer and possibly Reina. @Wdjat Prinny Doods and @Sebastian are both safe in Gold for another season and with some unlikely losses to the top 4 and winning both matches they could be promoted to Platinum. Prinny is bemoaning his lazy season, yet still scoring more than most and Sebastian seems to be enjoying a slower pace but still being competitive. The matches against these two will certainly be what changes who will be promoted and who will stay in Gold a season more. @Connie is safe at the lower end of the table, stuck in the middle as they can't be relegated and cannot be promoted; I wonder whether next season is where they'll push for that top spot. @FallacyUnknown needs a win out of their final fixtures to guarantee safety, which is by no means guaranteed. @stupid0089 needs two wins against top 4 opposition to have a chance at safety, but luck doesn't seem to be on their side and likely that they will slip in silver alongside @Mesopithecus who is on hiatus. Hopefully, next season we can see Meso being competitive again and RL take a back seat for once.

Silver League: 

After having such a strong start to the season @UltraDog177 is now hanging on to the last promotion spot and has a tough last matchup to see if he'll be a Gold boi next season. The steamroller that is @Zephyr-pt came along and pushed Oskar aside after an early setback, but seems to be pushing for the Silver champion spot and is likely to be that unless they lose any matches going forward. Hiding waiting to strike is @ShinobiMonk and @RedbeardRik. If either of the top two falter, Shinobi has a chance at promotion as long as he wins the final two matches. Rik has Oskar for his final match and that can change the table considerably on the final day. He can decide whether Oskar or Shinobi will be promoted into Gold and if certain matches fall favourably, he could also find himself in the hunt for that promotion spot too. @madbuk has the same amount of points as Rik, but score-wise has no chance of promotion this season, we'll have to wait til next season to see if madbuk will rise up the ranks again. @Syr_Rys and @Brawler looks like they are safe for another season in Silver. Mathematically they could possibly both be relegated, but based on the lack of scoring from below, they are likely safe and just need a win to make sure they are. @KPWCORE asked if he was already in Bronze recently and they haven't made it there just yet, however if they defeat @Yuna in the current match they will secure their spot in Silver for next season and Yuna will be relegated to Bronze. The big if comes with @xZoneHunter and whether they want to rock the boat so close to the end of the season. After winning their last match, they still have a chance to survive in Silver if they win the final two fixtures. If they lose either one, they are definitely relegated.

Bronze League: 

The newcomer @gazdavis11 is unbeaten in their maiden season but has now to face the King of Bronze @AffectatiousDonk for supremacy in the Brown League (I mean Bronze). Depending on how the Donk feels, it could be massacre or a kitten gently tapping at Gaz's ankle. If Gaz wins that match, they will be crowned champion and go into the CWC. If Donk wins, it will go down to the wire on the final match of the season and who scores the most points. @UnboundedCash99 had a rough start to the season losing to the top two but has bounced back and is free scoring all over whoever is in front of him. He still has a real spot at promotion depending on how the match between the top two concludes, but will most likely be the top scorer in Bronze. Just behind him is the dark horse of the league, @serrated-banner9. As the only person to beat Donk this season that is impressive enough but to be in with a slim chance at promotion is more impressive still. If he beats Cash, there is no telling how the table will end. To the bottom half of the table, @DEMONICRUBLE18 has put up some good scores but luck is not on their side this season and faded in the latter half, better luck next season. @freddie1989 still taking a few scalps along the way but real life is keeping them from competing at the top end, maybe when the baby is sleeping more there'll be time for gaming. @IrishNelly and @UnwaveringSoul_ sitting just off the bottom and having a chill time, Soul scoring less than 20 points in total and grabbing a couple of wins is a little impressive. Maybe next season will bring back the Soultaker. After dropping down the leagues all the way to Bronze, @TheScruffyton is just off the bottom with one win to their name and in contention for getting a Wooden Spoon with their name carved on it alongside @RudeDonny who has yet to register a win this season. We shall see who gets the most bronze of trophies in a few fixtures time.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@NuclearManager has put up the highest ever total score, individual score, biggest win difference, most Platinums in a fixture and most Platinums for a season alone to break some of the longest running records in THL history, but lost out to Mayhem in their match which still pulled in over 1400pts.

It was almost a perfect last season. Would've loved to go out on a perfect streak and finally compete in the CWC for once. Was on good terms with my mum this time, too. Gonna use the stuff I bought and saved for the CWC now and then shift my focus on FIFA 17 before it shuts down.

• Like 1

Results and Tables for Fixture 8

Platinum League

ArcticCress (48.8) v (49.1) Krazy_99

LucasV9991 (29.4) v (13.6) ApriIis 

Psy-Tychist (11.6) v (49.2) JelloDLuffy

(1) NuclearManager (150.1) v (0) GTA_Darren

UGotHitByGunner (0) v (231.7) Master_Mayhem_ (3)

Gold League

Berendsapje (89.4) v (42.3) stupid0089

(2) jermthejerm (141.3) v (209.2) Reinachii- (1)

Mesopithecus (0) v (480.4) Doylus91 (4) 

FallacyUnknown (62) v (70.1) Havoc273

man_with_wdjat (6.8) v (76.9) connman88

Silver League

ExsphereBrawler (0) v (26.9) UltraDog177

xZoneHunter (0) v (113.1) ShinobiMonk 

Syr_Rys (0) v (114.3) RedbeardRik (1)

Yunakia221 (0) v (21.2) KPWCORE

Zephyr-pt (159.8) v (89.2) madbuk (1)

Bronze League

DEMONICRUBLE18 (31.2) v (20.8) freddie1989

(1) gazdavis11 (168.7) v (205.4) AffectatiousDonk (1)

IrishNelly (52.6) v (19.5) RudeDonny

TheScruffyton (77.8) v (12) UnwaveringSoul_

(2) UnboundedCash99 (171.4) v (22) serrated-banner9

Tables with one fixture remaining:

Screenshot_20230206-2254512.png Screenshot_20230206-2254412.png

We have some winners and losers to crown soon, but some have already been decided.

In Platinum, the title is still up for grabs, albeit between two major players. If @Master_Mayhem_ beats @Jello the title will be his. For relegation, any one of @ApriIis, @UGotHitByGunner, @GTA_Darren and @Lucas could go down or be saved depending on results. In Gold, @Reinachii- leads the pack and can guarantee that spot with a win against @Havoc273. However, the race for the title and the last promotion spot could go to @Berendsapje, @Doylus91 or Havoc273, all depending on points and who wins at the end. Both @stupid0089 and @Mesopithecus will be relegated to Silver next season.

In Silver, the top 3 places are all up for grabs, @Zephyr-pt has the best place and opponent, with @ShinobiMonk ready to pounce if anything goes wrong. @UltraDog177 has the hardest match against @RedbeardRik and that will decide who will be promoted. Both @Yuna and @xZoneHunter will be relegated to Bronze next season.

In Bronze, after losing to @AffectatiousDonk , @gazdavis11 still has a good chance of promotion, it all depends on winning the last match to make sure they get promoted. If Donk loses his final match, @UnboundedCash99 could sneak in with a win and be promoted instead, all still to play for. @RudeDonny will get the wooden spoon this year. 

Final Fixture of Season 38!

Platinum League

LucasV9991 v Krazy_99

NuclearManager v ApriIis 

ArcticCress v Psy-Tychist

UGotHitByGunner v GTA_Darren

JelloDLuffy v Master_Mayhem_

Gold League

jermthejerm v stupid0089

Havoc273 v Reinachii-

Mesopithecus v Berendsapje 

FallacyUnknown v connman88

man_with_wdjat v Doylus91

Silver League

xZoneHunter v ExsphereBrawler

KPWCORE v ShinobiMonk 

Syr_Rys v madbuk

UltraDog177 v RedbeardRik

Zephyr-pt v Yunakia221

Bronze League

IrishNelly v DEMONICRUBLE18

freddie1989 v AffectatiousDonk

serrated-banner9 v RudeDonny

TheScruffyton v UnboundedCash99

UnwaveringSoul_ v gazdavis11

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 2

Important note for low scorers: confirmation messages have been sent to low scorers this season (as per rule 5). If you qualify for this, please make sure to check your DMs on the forums and respond in time if you want to avoid force-retirement. :)

• Like 4