Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

I honestly never played a game like this before, i used to only play football and racing games and cod since i was little

happy you're enjoying the game, so far plays and feels exactly like great rpgs i loved as a kid, like grandia, breath of fire and the original final fantasy games, like the collection origins from the ps1

How's everyone doing so far? I'm going to continue with the VR missiong in MGR when I get home and try to beat mission #18 (or at the very least beat wave 3 :lol: ).

Slowwww, but ok I s'pose. Close to Enslaved's plat which is a fantastic game btw. I'm gonna be getting back to Star Ocean before ya know it though. Definitely want to join the ranks of the people who platinumed it. And yeah Rising's trophies are fair. Revengance took me quite a while but the music made it worth it time and time again. :P

Edited by Cielle

Poor fixture for me and I doubt that will change, in a little bit of a gaming slump at the moment.  Also have a cold which is making me grumpy.

Hopefully going to pick up a few games later, but as they are small non-platinum games, I don't think some of them will count toward the league.

Love the new sig Rach!!

• Like 1

Love the new sig Rach!!

Ooh so do I. :D Gonna like her comment for the sig not the "sick and grumpy" part.

How's everyone doing so far?

I just got back from shopping xD! Made out fairly well, I think. Got more for the vita and stuff than game stop was ever going to give me. Got a used sleek black 3dsXL. Haven't had a nintendo anything since Jr high when I had an original game boy brick and a SNES. Picked up New Super Mario Bros, Kirby Super Star Ultra (nostalgia kicking in high) and New Super Mario Bros 2, saw a few that might be interesting buy in the future. Hitman: Absolution and AC2 (one of those was free with buy 5 get 6th free deal). Rented Mad Max movie since preview looked better than most I had seen the last few years, with Cymbeline being in the dollar aisle as a free rental with it.  

There's an indie game on ps4 coming out today that I want to get, Idk what's listed in the sales and deals yet, not that I need more backlog distractions  :lol: but my ps4 needs quality time. I'm set for the next year....I swear. 

College just started for me today, so I'll be busy with that from now on. On the gaming side of things, I earned my first plat of the season with Rocket league, other than that I've played a bit of Far Cry 4. I'll try to put up some more points, but I doubt it will be enough to stop Boooda.

Ok so when everything goes according to plan I can finish wave 1 and 2 in less than 1 minute and 15 seconds. And I can now survive wave 3 long enough to actually do some damage. Slowly making some progress. Wave 3 is supposed to be the hardest, so if I can beat that, I should be set.

Slowwww, but ok I s'pose. Close to Enslaved's plat which is a fantastic game btw. I'm gonna be getting back to Star Ocean before ya know it though. Definitely want to join the ranks of the people who platinumed it. And yeah Rising's trophies are fair. Revengance took me quite a while but the music made it worth it time and time again. :P

Nice, when are you planning to do SO4?

I just got back from shopping xD! Made out fairly well, I think. Got more for the vita and stuff than game stop was ever going to give me. Got a used sleek black 3dsXL. Haven't had a nintendo anything since Jr high when I had an original game boy brick and a SNES. Picked up New Super Mario Bros, Kirby Super Star Ultra (nostalgia kicking in high) and New Super Mario Bros 2, saw a few that might be interesting buy in the future. Hitman: Absolution and AC2 (one of those was free with buy 5 get 6th free deal). Rented Mad Max movie since preview looked better than most I had seen the last few years, with Cymbeline being in the dollar aisle as a free rental with it.  

There's an indie game on ps4 coming out today that I want to get, Idk what's listed in the sales and deals yet, not that I need more backlog distractions  :lol: but my ps4 needs quality time. I'm set for the next year....I swear. 

That is a lot of stuff yo got O_O.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

College just started for me today, so I'll be busy with that from now on. On the gaming side of things, I earned my first plat of the season with Rocket league, other than that I've played a bit of Far Cry 4. I'll try to put up some more points, but I doubt it will be enough to stop Boooda.

Another college attender I see. My first fixture was messed up due to college papers.  -_-

• Like 1

That is a lot of stuff yo got O_O.

I know! I got like $104 store credit. Had to pay $111 for the rest. I'm going to have to make sure those games are up to snuff....I don't get to that town very often, So if I want to return them for a different game then its going to have to be soon. Was thinking about Super Smash bros but I'm not very good at fighting games though the demo at gamestop I messed around with awhile ago made it look fairly easy. So maybe its not as bad as I think for that title. Considered trying a Zelda game for first time but I wasn't sure which one was the best....gonna have to research that one a little. 

You traded in your psvita? :'(

2625741-0721474220-sadvi.jpg

It misses you, you know... 

Lol I know but I rarely turned it on..so it kinda did look like this except with a screen protector.

Another college attender I see. My first fixture was messed up due to college papers.  -_-

Yeah, I was in University last year for computer science, but I didn't like it at all, so I'm gonna try engineering. What are you taking, if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

I am having fun so far, but I am struggling with the computerised Driveclub AI from Pro level upwards and with the weird (but cool) Time out mechanic in Super Time Force Ultra. Dealing with challenging stuff alright! xD

Oh and congrats Dragon, you are almost there!! :D

• Like 1

I am having fun so far, but I am struggling with the computerised Driveclub AI from Pro level upwards and with the weird (but cool) Time out mechanic in Super Time Force Ultra. Dealing with challenging stuff alright! xD

Oh and congrats Dragon, you are almost there!! :D

How is Super Time Force Ultra? I havent seen anyone talk about it really, just downloaded it today but have no idea what im getting into...

Aw thanks ^_^  I was thinking of changing it slightly though, to have the animus as the background and also find a better render of Connor as his face is turned down so that you can't really see it.

Any improvements you think you can make would be cool, I just like the fact it is AC related as I love the series!

How is Super Time Force Ultra? I havent seen anyone talk about it really, just downloaded it today but have no idea what im getting into...

It is weird at first because there is a weird gameplay mechanic going on, but it is quite fun and going against the clock makes it challenging sometimes so that is a plus :D I haven't done much though, just a handful of levels xD

• Like 1

I just auto-popped sound shapes, since i'm trying to keep up in another trophy related tournament. So just a heads up that i do have trophies earned that count towards the fixture before the flood of silvers :P

The Sound Shapes DLC is on sale right now too..  :hmm:

*goes out and buys it then cross plats with all other versions*

• Like 1