Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Can we permanently veto breaks? Maybe have a High Council that makes decisions. And since I'm the voice of the people, I nominate myself for High Council Elder.

halo-2_trial.jpg

As can be seen in the image, there can only be 3 Councillors, and I'm already chosen by the people of PSNProfiles.

I'd like it to look similar to the architecture of this council. One of the Councillors could be like the one on the left, coming in through holographic technology. That one would be suited for somebody who has better things to do, similar to somebody in this thread. I'm not going to name any names, but I think they know who they are. (2cheeky)

While we're on the subject, I propose a dress code. No Otaku shirts, or beanies allowed.

We should also have an ominous background theme going when we come to make decisions. Anybody have any suggestions? No anime openings allowed. DRAGON ARCHON DO YOU HAVE SOMETHIGN O SAY TO ME! YOU LOOKIN' MIGHTY FLY!

No disrespect, but we'd be doomed if you were high council. xD

Wow these first 3 fixtures took an unexpected turn..  :blink:

How so?

w8VWQVi.jpg

Time travel confirmed?

lol. I'm pretty sure that it saves the edit time when you click the button, and overwrites the post time when you re-post after the edit, but don't quite me on that.

Edit: tested, I'm wrong. It is real!

Edited by Hemiak

I hope to make some good progress with Stormbringer during the break. So far I'm having trouble getting an S rank on the prologue T_T. Such a shame I can't custumize my equipment in that level, otherwise beating the boss in less than 3 minutes would've been a walk in the park.

We should also have an ominous background theme going when we come to make decisions. Anybody have any suggestions? No anime openings allowed. DRAGON ARCHON DO YOU HAVE SOMETHIGN O SAY TO ME! YOU LOOKIN' MIGHTY FLY!

Whaaaat!!!! You're banning anime openingswhaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625. You crossed the line.

dragon-killing-st-george.jpg

*Clears throat* unfortunately our self-proclaimed High Council Elder met a tragic accident and won't be banning anime opening appearing any time soon. He's resting on the Intensive Care for the next few days. In the meantime let's celebrate THL not being doomed anymore :dance:.

giphy.gif

Thanks buddy, indeed I am, I even wanted to ask you for help in those endings, but I didn't. Mainly because it's being ages since you played and I didn't want to drag you there.

You mean the endings for each character? Those can be done in 90 minutes if you revive a lvl 99 skeleton :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

You mean the endings for each character? Those can be done in 90 minutes if you revive a lvl 99 skeleton :D.

If you're playing on ps3 and have extra controllers you can get up to 3 of the extra endings at once. Just create the new characters, start the game with one of them, invite 1 or 2 others and your high level character. Pick up the controller for the big guy and drag the others through all the levels. They can die at any time, and they'll keep getting Talismans. You can even solo the AD, though it takes a while. Then you only need to do 2 extra playthroughs.
  • Like 1

If you're playing on ps3 and have extra controllers you can get up to 3 of the extra endings at once. Just create the new characters, start the game with one of them, invite 1 or 2 others and your high level character. Pick up the controller for the big guy and drag the others through all the levels. They can die at any time, and they'll keep getting Talismans. You can even solo the AD, though it takes a while. Then you only need to do 2 extra playthroughs.

That's so much faster than doing 1 at a time on the Vita :o.

• Like 1

FIXTURE 3 RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

(2) X18JELLO18X (67) - (127) Boooda56

pureproteinman (64) - (62) ReimiSaionji9742 (1)

(1) Mah2c (35) - (24) xZoneHunter

Precision-Playy (2) - (54) Jarethgeason

HcG-_Clawz (17) - (0) ToxiKirby

GOLD LEAGUE

J2V_89 (14) - (63) zajac9999

(1) sinnriel (71) - (84) Somalia99 (1)

(2) Gregorymany (121) - (26) man_with_wdjat

whoadreader (0) - (15) Kochiya-Shana

HcG-_Terror (31) - (5) VASORAT13

SILVER LEAGUE

omar280792 (35) - (0) TheAkittaja123

Hemiak (8) - (53) ganryu_pl 

(1) ExHaseo (42) - (30) RachP13

Dragon-Archon (24) - (8) BlueFireReaper

freddie1989 (1) - (99) S4V463_F0XH0UND (1) 

BRONZE LEAGUE

Ka-Pi96 (0)- (38)Mystvayne

Raitandrul (16) - (58) allenbird (1)

RalphyLDN (4) - (3) me3lingual

(2) Not_like_therest (114) - (3) Tristanfun2

NIALLERMANBUZ (9) - (100) x9zachattack5x (2)

2 people played the golden game (Boooda56, ganryu_pl)

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2