Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Just to let you know that I'm planning on retiring at the end of this season, I figure that competitive gaming makes me cranky (no shit!  D: )

I was working out all the dates, as I would've stayed for one more, however it will probably run into the New Year and for next year I want to take part in more of the site let's plays and tidy up some of my games (mainly because I hate having incomplete series on my profile)  Also, with doing the 10 plats on 1st January challenge, it's likely I'll want to do some profile tidy up afterwards.

With me wanting to do other things, I don't want to spread myself too thinly (as that would probably stress me out) and due to things in my personal life, I like to try and keep stresses to a minimum :)

Good luck with the other things :).

Just to let you know that I'm planning on retiring at the end of this season, I figure that competitive gaming makes me cranky (no shit!  D: )

I was working out all the dates, as I would've stayed for one more, however it will probably run into the New Year and for next year I want to take part in more of the site let's plays and tidy up some of my games (mainly because I hate having incomplete series on my profile)  Also, with doing the 10 plats on 1st January challenge, it's likely I'll want to do some profile tidy up afterwards.

With me wanting to do other things, I don't want to spread myself too thinly (as that would probably stress me out) and due to things in my personal life, I like to try and keep stresses to a minimum :)

Good luck with whatever you're doing! :) I'm no super competitive gamer either, I'm mainly just doing this for fun and seeing if maybe I can win at least one title. xD

On a sidenote I'm super close to the Aquapazza plat but the LP grind is so boringgg.. (at least I'm not playing SFxTekken right now on PS3, yay 500 matches.)

Hopefully I can get it done by next fixture or early during it.

Edited by Cielle

Good luck with whatever you're doing! :) I'm no super competitive gamer either, I'm mainly just doing this for fun and seeing if maybe I can win at least one title. xD

On a sidenote I'm super close to the Aquapazza plat but the LP grind is so boringgg.. (at least I'm not playing SFxTekken right now on PS3, yay 500 matches.)

Hopefully I can get it done by next fixture or early during it.

Funny I'm working on a LP grind too except its for Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX! Its pretty boring too dood xD

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

I am working on NOTHING because whenever there is a gaming event "Gaming Journalist Omar" takes over my body and I have to get my scoops and my news!! xD

Other than that, I'm getting the Driveclub Season Pass TODAY, so expect more silvers and golds in the coming days and weeks 'cause I'm taking that game to freaking 100% :D

• Like 1

Other than that, I'm getting the Driveclub Season Pass TODAY, so expect more silvers and golds in the coming days and weeks 'cause I'm taking that game to freaking 100% :D

Good friggen luck man! The DLC is leagues above the base game in terms of difficulty. But the satisfaction of getting a gold for each 100% is pretty satisfying. 

Things are very quiet again. Is everyone working hard to squeeze in some more points?

Yeah, I think im losing right now to Mah2c and I hate to have to beat him, but I'm gonna do some heavy hunting during my big ass break at school. Gotta keep the win streak up ^_^

• Like 1

After no points in the first day I had a great second night; then noticed Omar still had a lead, then didn't really get to play much the last two nights. Watched the season finale of American Ninja Warrior last night before beating Xillia for the second time. Just a bit of clean up and I should have that done finally.

Edited by Hemiak

Good friggen luck man! The DLC is leagues above the base game in terms of difficulty. But the satisfaction of getting a gold for each 100% is pretty satisfying. 

Are the SP DLCs harder than the free DLCs? I'm asking because Ignition and Photo Finish were tons of fun (challenging, but fun). I wouldn't mind a more heated challenge though, always up for that :D

After no points in the first day I had a great second night; then noticed Omar still had a lead, then didn't really get to play much the last two nights. Watched the season finale of American Ninja Warrior last night before beating Xillia for the second time. Just a bit of clean up and I should have that done finally.

I literally have no idea of how many points I have to be honest xD I can tell you I don't think I'll be playing much because Tokyo Game Show lol

Are the SP DLCs harder than the free DLCs? I'm asking because Ignition and Photo Finish were tons of fun (challenging, but fun). I wouldn't mind a more heated challenge though, always up for that :D

It all depends on the car class. I havent played nearly all of them, but dealing with hyper and super cars can get super frustrating because of the way they handle. And then throw in weather effects that make it even HARDER, and you're in for a tough 100%. But like you said its fun, and you learn tricks you never thought you would by playing them. Im way better at the game than I have any right to be thanks to the DLC. 

• Like 1

Things are very quiet again. Is everyone working hard to squeeze in some more points?

Man Boooda is killin it on the turntables at this party, I see why he won the DJ battl......*sees its Dragon, clears throat* uuuuh yeah dood working hard on these points.

In all seriousness haven't been focused on points, don't even know how many I have. No idea how whoadreader is doing but if I had to guess pretty sure he is mopping the floor with me dood :|

• Like 4

I only have the ps plus edition of Driveclub, but I'm having a hard time getting used to how the cars handle.

I haven't done much yet this fixture just got a few points from Far Cry 4 and STFU.

STFU xD thought you were cursing us out for a second. 

• Like 4

Man Boooda is killin it on the turntables at this party, I see why he won the DJ battl......*sees its Dragon, clears throat* uuuuh yeah dood working hard on these points.

In all seriousness haven't been focused on points, don't even know how many I have. No idea how whoadreader is doing but if I had to guess pretty sure he is mopping the floor with me dood :|

O-oh you're having another party... without me... it's cool. *sniff* I-I'm not crying, I'm just sweating....from my eyes from .. uhm,,,, all this running crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2