Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

I only have the ps plus edition of Driveclub, but I'm having a hard time getting used to how the cars handle.

I haven't done much yet this fixture just got a few points from Far Cry 4 and STFU.

I'm so glad it wasn't just me. I think they tweaked it or something to make you buy the game, huge difference from 'the tour" and "the starting line". I picked up the disk off amazon not too long ago and it is a completely night and day experience. I am still having a hard time attempting starting line. Its like they intentionally made them quick to oversteer (too much) for that drift trophy, always playing catch up. Those time trials, even if I manage to drive perfect cornering lines and hold  :cross:  the 1st ghost is way ahead of mine, I got 2nd on a few when I got new cars but still....that hatchback time event... :facepalm:. Feels like the gear ratios aren't the same between my car (2nd- finally) and 1st. 

Toxi has been quiet, so i'm just using this time to play through AC 2 so i can finish up the feathers and finally platinum it (on jan 1st ofcouse) after all these years. I'm still grinding away on J-Stars as well.... Really enjoyed the game, but the gameplay got repetitive quite fast.

I've been playing this, do you have any tips for sweeper? That trophy is pissing me off. Also, I swear Messer Sandman was no where near as difficult to do on xbox as it was on ps3 :blink: I seem to think I managed that one fairly early on in florence or tuscany and from the youtube videos/a gamefaqs topic comments I think they patched it. Ezio would only stand still for me there was no running around with the sand or getting them to chase me and turn around, couldn't turn or rotate the camera so the camera angle went funky more often then not in combat in a way I don't remember it doing on xbox (even does it outside this trophy attempt)...finally got that one on luck though.

For sweeper though, when I have the guards stunned with smoke bombs and hold :square: I don't get the special attack prompt and when I do (without the bombs) I either panic or its inconsistent in a buggy manner. I'm going to have to try the other controller tonight, in case it is my DS3 controller wearing out. I never attempted this one on xbox so I have nothing to compare it to.  :S

• Like 1

I've been playing this, do you have any tips for sweeper? That trophy is pissing me off. Also, I swear Messer Sandman was no where near as difficult to do on xbox as it was on ps3 :blink: I seem to think I managed that one fairly early on in florence or tuscany and from the youtube videos/a gamefaqs topic comments I think they patched it. Ezio would only stand still for me there was no running around with the sand or getting them to chase me and turn around, couldn't turn or rotate the camera so the camera angle went funky more often then not in combat in a way I don't remember it doing on xbox (even does it outside this trophy attempt)...finally got that one on luck though.

For sweeper though, when I have the guards stunned with smoke bombs and hold :square: I don't get the special attack prompt and when I do (without the bombs) I either panic or its inconsistent in a buggy manner. I'm going to have to try the other controller tonight, in case it is my DS3 controller wearing out. I never attempted this one on xbox so I have nothing to compare it to.  :S

Honestly, i got that trophy back in january '12. I can hardly remember doing it, so i can't really give you tips :S I'd suggest to look at the trophy guide but i guess you've already done that xD

Edited by Zone Hunter

Honestly, i got that trophy back in january '12. I can hardly remember doing it, so i can't really give you tips :S I'd suggest to look at the trophy guide but i guess you've already done that xD

Ok. Thanks anyways :)

Edit: Good luck Ka-Pi96 :D

Edit #2: Omg...unlocked sweeper finally! I don't know if it was the venetian cape keeping their aggression levels down, my other controller or me not panicking  or all 3  :lol: . Onto #23 plat tonight! And one more closer to my personal goal of 5 plats in a month

Edited by Not_like_therest

I'm sorry.  The Game of Life was difficult this week, and I'm grinding for the extra gil to afford the best equipment for my current level.  Unfortunately, there are no trophies in The Game of Life as it was made before they were implemented.  And there's no update patch for it.

It's not sweat! It sucks that you were busy though. We'll get a rematch one day!

I'm sorry.  The Game of Life was difficult this week, and I'm grinding for the extra gil to afford the best equipment for my current level.  Unfortunately, there are no trophies in The Game of Life as it was made before they were implemented.  And there's no update patch for it.

that's hilarious

So I'm almost done with Xillia. Got a bunch of stuff finished up last night, nothing really to worry about left, but somehow I need to trigger like 200 more food effects by eating crap and killing random enemies. I thought I had food on pretty much the whole time, but apparently I dropped the ball a bit. >.<

Only two more shops to level, and I'm very close to being able to dump everything I have into them, and then reload, but not quite there yet. For some reason I can't get into Magnus Zero for the best upgrade materials. Do I have to go kill all the devil beasts again? I have all the weapons fully leveled from my first play, and the gold key is in my inventory, but the guy in Sapstraph just tells me to leave them alone. If that's the case I'll just keep farming material on the road in Elympios, pretty good stuff to be found there. One thing that seriously irks me is that I haven't seen a single x3 material multiplier on my second play through. I usually check each time I reach a new city, and they're always x2. Should've ignored double items and splurged on x2 shop growth.

Edited by Hemiak

Guys, I have some unfortunate news to share.

While this is only my first week of college, I already see how difficult it is going to be balancing trophy hunting with school and eventually work as well. I also don't want to get pressured to prioritize games and real life like I have in the past two years I've been trophy hunting. So sadly, I am retiring early. It may be possible I can come back in the future, but that all depends on what the future brings.

Good luck to everyone else.

• Like 1

Hell yeah, I just finished chapter 4 with S ranks (which includes Monsoon :dance: ). The Monsoon fight alone took me almost 3 hours, but I still couldn't parry his kicks after he throws those 2 sais dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500. I'll try to get the no damage trophy on Hard Mode. Revengeance is now 50% done and now I can look forward to fight Monsoon again in chapter 5  :D ...  :) ...  :| ... depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Guys, I have some unfortunate news to share.

While this is only my first week of college, I already see how difficult it is going to be balancing trophy hunting with school and eventually work as well. I also don't want to get pressured to prioritize games and real life like I have in the past two years I've been trophy hunting. So sadly, I am retiring early. It may be possible I can come back in the future, but that all depends on what the future brings.

Good luck to everyone else.

That's a shame, good luck with the school stuff.

• Like 1

FIXTURE 4 RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

X18JELLO18X (37)- (25) pureproteinman

(1) Boooda56 (80) - (62) Mah2c (1)

(1) ReimiSaionji9742 (50) - (26) Precision-Playy

xZoneHunter (34) - (8) ToxiKirby

Jarethgeason (1) - (36) HcG-_Clawz

GOLD LEAGUE

(1) zajac9999 (76) - (43) sinnriel

(1) J2V_89 (30) - (61) Gregorymany (1)

man_with_wdjat (8) - (3) whoadreader

(1) Somalia99 (44) - (3) VASORAT13

Kochiya-Shana (11) - (28) HcG-_Terror (1)

SILVER LEAGUE

(1) Hemiak (41) - (42) omar280792

ganryu_pl (115) - (86) Dragon-Archon (1)

TheAkittaja123 (3) - (33) ExHaseo

BlueFireReaper (15) - (46) S4V463_F0XH0UND

RachP13 (21) - (1) freddie1989

BRONZE LEAGUE

Ka-Pi96 (0) - (0) Raitandrul

(1) Mystvayne (46) - (27) RalphyLDN

(1) allenbird (88) - (79) Not_like_therest (1)

me3lingual (0) - (101) x9zachattack5x (1)

Tristanfun2 (0) - (102) NIALLERMANBUZ (6)

3 people played the golden game (HcG-_Terror, Kochiya-Shana, ganryu_pl)

• Like 3

Just saw a video of the Monsoon fight where it's possible to skip the only attack I couldn't block even if my life depended on it :dance:. I'm so glad I have 2 backups at the start of the boss fight :awesome:.

Well, Wolfenstein IS my 79th platinum... So it's not like i'm lying or anything  :awesome:

Lol, that's true :lol:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon