Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

(1) S4V463_F0XH0UND (124) - (142) ExHaseo (2)

This was a good match. It was the first time in a while I had to really try. Instead of just half-ass it and play FFXIV.

That fixture probably cost me my chance at winning though. I'm basically out of quick and easy games :/

Edited by ExHaseo

Been playing a lot of blur the last couple of days. Managed to get 6/9 of the campaigns done on hard. So i'll probably push through till i finish it. I already done all of the online as well (apart from one trophy i need to boost which takes like 5 minutes...) After that it's a small grind and then i'll have another UR platinum :D 

How is everyone else doing/playing?

• Like 2

Been playing a lot of blur the last couple of days. Managed to get 6/9 of the campaigns done on hard. So i'll probably push through till i finish it. I already done all of the online as well (apart from one trophy i need to boost which takes like 5 minutes...) After that it's a small grind and then i'll have another UR platinum :D

Completed all Death Modes in Sound Shapes and I'll pop the plat later today for Rach's non-violence event, so I don't have a lot of points. Sound Shapes is one of the 3 plats that will be unlocked this year, the others being Ys (for the We Play) and Tales of Hearts R (trophy #6,000). After that I'll return to farming 5 million gold in Diablo. So far I have 1.61/5 million. There was a game session planned, but the guy doesn't seem to respond :shakefist:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Got 2 trophies from LBP Vita a couple days ago but that is all I got, been pretty busy this fixture. I did at least finish the story on it though dood

Damn you made some serious progress. Do you like the Grand Magic Games arc? It's my favourite part of Fairy Tail. Also did you watch the movie?

Yhe i really liked that its one of my favourite as well so far, still got some to watch so cant say for whats next. And no i havent watched the movie yet.

Yhe i really liked that its one of my favourite as well so far, still got some to watch so cant say for whats next. And no i havent watched the movie yet.

Tartaros, the arc on air right now, is pretty good. But GMG was still the best. 

If you haven't read the manga, you're in for a few surprises near the end of the Tartaros arc ;).

Wow, there are a lot of retirements this season. 

Are we doing a holiday event this year?

When jem retired he said he was going to try to do another holiday event and make it an annual thing. He told me this a few months ago though so not sure if he is still planning on it dood

Prinny decided to start season 12 on January 1st, so it could happen.

When did I decide this dood?!?! O_o