Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Highly unlikely I will get promoted dude, i gave away a couple of winnable fixtures playing Teslagrad and The Order for PRD which don't count. I will come for you at some point though.

My AWP popped first time last night though so I am well chuffed with that, cheers for the help. Need to get the group back together for teamplayer at some point soon then i have that done.

Congrats and glad to hear that AWP popped for you. Was wondering if you, Clawz, or Terror were able to get it yet. You have the most frustrating and time consuming trophies over with now. Teamplayer should just take a few minutes. Just send me a msg whenver you guys get together and want to do it. 

• Like 1

How's everyone doing this round and how was the holiday for those who celebrated Thanksgiving? I've been on a bit of fighting game binge this round and haven't scored many points myself but it has been fun. I also bought too many games from all the sales during the weekend so the backlog continues to suffocate me doods :|

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

Highly unlikely I will get promoted dude, i gave away a couple of winnable fixtures playing Teslagrad and The Order for PRD which don't count. I will come for you at some point though.

My AWP popped first time last night though so I am well chuffed with that, cheers for the help. Need to get the group back together for teamplayer at some point soon then i have that done.

Gratz on the AWP trophy, i still didnt go back for it because its quite some grind especially if you already done them ;/

Just tell me when you want to do it man, i can every evening except tuesday and thursday

How's everyone doing this round and was the holiday for those who celebrated Thanksgiving? I've been on a bit of fighting game binge this round and haven't scored many points myself but it has been fun. I also bought too many games from all the sales during the weekend so the backlog continues to suffocate me doods :|

I haven't done anything trophywise. I've been playing a lot of csgo lately with my friends and watching anime ofcourse :P. And i dont think our country celebrates thanks giving or at least no one that i know.

I know what you're talking about. I currently have 1123 items in my download list   :| i just cant control myself when i see those deals...

Edited by HcG Clawz

Gratz on the AWP trophy, i still didnt go back for it because its quite some grind especially if you already done them ;/

Just tell me when you want to do it man, i can every evening except tuesday and thursday

Cheers dude, are you 100% sure you did everything and did everyone taking part finish all matches. I read they were 2 key things involved in it. After that i guess its rinse and repeat which sucks.

Are you guys free tomorrow night similar time, around like 6ish GMT? We could knock it out then if Stalker is free.

How's everyone doing this round and how was the holiday for those who celebrated Thanksgiving? I've been on a bit of fighting game binge this round and haven't scored many points myself but it has been fun. I also bought too many games from all the sales during the weekend so the backlog continues to suffocate me doods :|

Well for thanksgiving id got a ps4 finally :D .. also the food from thanksgiving was good. I also nabbed Black Ops 3 for $40 w/ Bonus Map so the weekend went by very good.

As for the trophies I planning to get Magus plat as my 3000th trophy. I was gonna use it for the PRD but I dont want a random trophy on my 3000th. I began getting trophies since I staring to put Blazblue on hold. Sorcery Saga is so painfully boring. The weapons leveling seems so easy yet so tiring. Im gonna focus on other games like Disgaea 5 and Arcana Heart 3 Love Max after my 3000th trophy plat.

Cheers dude, are you 100% sure you did everything and did everyone taking part finish all matches. I read they were 2 key things involved in it. After that i guess its rinse and repeat which sucks.

Are you guys free tomorrow night similar time, around like 6ish GMT? We could knock it out then if Stalker is free.

I'll probably be online then. Shocking, right?  :o

I finally started Virtue's Last Reward and really loving it so far. The puzzles are doable, but I had to restart a room once because it glitched on me.

I Can't today, I need to go to my brother this evening.

I am plugging along through Fallout 4. I am at the point of making numerous saves so I can get all the faction trophies. I did the Institute first, and just finished the Railroad. BoS is next, and then I'll go back to my original save where I am on good terms with all of them, and just do the quests that I know will keep me on good terms, as well as trying to get the final few trophies. I am hoping to have the plat by the weekend, but no guarantees.

Had a good Thanksgiving dinner with most of my family and some visiting relatives. My brothers moved across the country earlier this year so this was the 1st Thanksgiving without them so that was kind of weird. 

Trophy-wise, it's been a little slow lately with the holidays (had a birthday as well as Thanksgiving in the past week) but I was able to finish up my last game for Platinum Rain Day. Now, I'm trying to finally clear some games that have been in my backlog for a while. Just started on the Jak & Daxter collection. 

Well for thanksgiving id got a ps4 finally :D .. also the food from thanksgiving was good. I also nabbed Black Ops 3 for $40 w/ Bonus Map so the weekend went by very good.

Hold up. Do you get gifts for Thanksgiving? Or were you just saying you bought a PS4 during all of the holiday sales? I've seen a few people talking about what they got for Thanksgiving so I'm just curious. My family has never exchanged gifts for Thanksgiving and I hadn't heard of it before seeing it in some recent posts. If this is the case, the next time I visit my parents we are going to have a discussion on why they deprived me of this tradition while I was growing up.  :(

Hold up. Do you get gifts for Thanksgiving? Or were you just saying you bought a PS4 during all of the holiday sales? I've seen a few people talking about what they got for Thanksgiving so I'm just curious. My family has never exchanged gifts for Thanksgiving and I hadn't heard of it before seeing it in some recent posts. If this is the case, the next time I visit my parents we are going to have a discussion on why they deprived me of this tradition while I was growing up.  :(

Ah no. I bought one to be exact.. on black friday. Never even heard of a tradition where you receive or give gifts on thanksgiving... expect yourself.

Ah no. I bought one to be exact.. on black friday. Never even heard of a tradition where you receive or give gifts on thanksgiving... expect yourself.

Oh ok, I just misunderstood then. I hadn't heard of it either is why I was curious. Thought I was missing out all these years for a moment there. Hope you enjoy your PS4. I'm going to finally break down and buy one soon myself. Was hoping to clear most of my old backlog before I did, but that might not happen.

Hold up. Do you get gifts for Thanksgiving? Or were you just saying you bought a PS4 during all of the holiday sales? I've seen a few people talking about what they got for Thanksgiving so I'm just curious. My family has never exchanged gifts for Thanksgiving and I hadn't heard of it before seeing it in some recent posts. If this is the case, the next time I visit my parents we are going to have a discussion on why they deprived me of this tradition while I was growing up. :(

I told my kids the Thanksgiving kangaroo came and brought them Carnival Island the day after thanksgiving, but they both know I'm full of shit however, and didn't buy it for a minute.

I'm trying to start a new tradition where the Thanks Kang comes on Black Friday and brings my kids a gift that's actually for me. Feel free to indulge and join in if you want. Remember, he crawls out from under your bed, and he's bright yellow with purple/blue paws and ears, with a bright pink pouch. I think if we all jump on this it could be a real thing in 10-15 years. :D

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

I follow this thread from time to time because I like the concept but I'm not sure how I would do in it. I saw this post here though and couldn't leave without leaving a comment. This Kang character is really giving me the creeps. What was he doing under the bed and how did he get down there? Santa coming in through the chimney to leave presents and a tooth fairy that does god knows what with teeth are one thing, but, a freaky multicolored kangaroo living under the bed with ears that should be yellow to match his skin but are blue/purple is like out of this world. lol ok Got that off my chest.

I wanted to respond to Thanksgiving kangaroo as well, but I was speechless after reading about him. All I could do was like the post, partly out of fear.  :unsure:

Feel free to join in future seasons if you are interested. Wouldn't worry too much about how well you would do, it's just some fun friendly competition. Points add up faster than you expect so you might do well.