Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

I wanted to respond to Thanksgiving kangaroo as well, but I was speechless after reading about him. All I could do was like the post, partly out of fear.  :unsure:

Feel free to join in future seasons if you are interested. Wouldn't worry too much about how well you would do, it's just some fun friendly competition. Points add up faster than you expect so you might do well. 

Can I be put on the season 12 waiting list then?

Nothing like that moment when you realize the game you have been playing doesn't qualify for the THL.  :facepalm:

Wdjat Prinny Doods is in charge of all that I believe. I'm sure he or one of the admins will add you to the waiting list once they see your request. Just in case you weren't aware, season 12 will begin sometime in January. There will be a break after this season for the holidays. 

Nothing like that moment when you realize the game you have been playing doesn't qualify for the THL.  :facepalm:

Wdjat Prinny Doods is in charge of all that I believe. I'm sure he or one of the admins will add you to the waiting list once they see your request. Just in case you weren't aware, season 12 will begin sometime in January. There will be a break after this season for the holidays. 

cool beans.

Adding you on the waiting list although we maybe doing a different format next season dood.

*Whispers* quick, hide the party stuff  :ninja: . Hey Boooda, what's up dude. Long time no see. How have you been?

Knew it would be a good idea to invite you instead of Boooda *sees that Boooda is in the room*........Well.... this is awkward dood

Maybe you were the reason this place was dead :ninja::awesome:

btw nice avatar, i litteraly just started watching the anime like an hour ago.

Omg omg omg omg, its my favorite anime of all time. You're in for one hell of a treat. 

*Whispers* quick, hide the party stuff  :ninja: . Hey Boooda, what's up dude. Long time no see. How have you been?

<_< I've been...good... hit the bandwidth limit for the month so ive been lounging around watching anime and Trailer park boys xD Started D.Gray Man, its pretty good!

Knew it would be a good idea to invite you instead of Boooda *sees that Boooda is in the room*........Well.... this is awkward dood

Oh dont mind me, im just here for the complimentary Dr. Pepper. 

• Like 1

I'm so glad to be invited this time dood, it was pretty lonely to be left out all the time.

<_< I've been...good... hit the bandwidth limit for the month so ive been lounging around watching anime and Trailer park boys xD Started D.Gray Man, its pretty good!

Yeah don't mind these party hats and the confetti or the snacks, they're ...uhm.... just for show? Yeah, that's it. Awesome, I've been watching Magi and it's a funny anime. Definitely recommend it.

• Like 1

No worries. Just trying to get more involved around here. You guys seem to be a cool group

bc7.png

I watched the 2nd season yesterday in 1 go and i must say, i thought the 1st season was pretty good already but the 2nd season was even better.

The 2nd season was the best because they focus more on the overall plot instead of side stuff. 

• Like 1

Adding you on the waiting list although we maybe doing a different format next season dood.

Any ideas going around on what that might be? I prefer the week long fixtures we've had this season, so I hope they stay. (suppose it depends on how many new people join though).

Any ideas going around on what that might be? I prefer the week long fixtures we've had this season, so I hope they stay. (suppose it depends on how many new people join though).

I'm thinking of doing a special season and having a team league but the more I think about it the better I think it is for me to do the team league as a side event to go along this one though. I like the week long fixtures as well but wether they stay or not will be up to the feedback you guys give me on that dood

I'm thinking of doing a special season and having a team league but the more I think about it the better I think it is for me to do the team league as a side event to go along this one though. I like the week long fixtures as well but wether they stay or not will be up to the feedback you guys give me on that dood

Do you mean a side event that is going on at the same time as the league? Could get interesting in fixtures where you are teamed up with someone but at the same time you are opponents that fixture in the actual league.

I'm fine with either fixture length. I've never played in the shorter fixtures so can't really compare. I do like how the 7 day fixture gives you the whole week. Maybe some people have certain days of the week that are busy and certain days they have time to play games. With 7 days, you can plan accordingly and are certain to have those free days included in every fixture. I'm cool with either choice though so doesn't really matter to me.

Do you mean a side event that is going on at the same time as the league? Could get interesting in fixtures where you are teamed up with someone but at the same time you are opponents that fixture in the actual league.

I'm fine with either fixture length. I've never played in the shorter fixtures so can't really compare. I do like how the 7 day fixture gives you the whole week. Maybe some people have certain days of the week that are busy and certain days they have time to play games. With 7 days, you can plan accordingly and are certain to have those free days included in every fixture. I'm cool with either choice though so doesn't really matter to me.

Yeah exactly that way if the team league becomes a popular thing it will have its own thread and plus I figured being in both wouldn't be a burden for those who want to be in both dood

Yeah exactly that way if the team league becomes a popular thing it will have its own thread and plus I figured being in both wouldn't be a burden for those who want to be in both dood

Yeah my first thought was that it could get a little complicated, but really you would just be playing the exact same way as normal but with your points counting for both events. I guess it would be a little more work for whoever counts up all of those points, but that's not me so who cares.  :P

The 2nd season was the best because they focus more on the overall plot instead of side stuff. 

Yhea thats probably it and i also thought that the comedy was better. Btw do you know if there will be a sequel? I know that there will be a season following sinbad's story. But after watching the end of the 2nd season im pretty sure that it hasn't really ended.

Yhea thats probably it and i also thought that the comedy was better. Btw do you know if there will be a sequel? I know that there will be a season following sinbad's story. But after watching the end of the 2nd season im pretty sure that it hasn't really ended.

I have no idea, it's also the first time i hear about the Sinbad's season. 

So you're basically planning to resurrect the team league ? Nice :D 

Edited by Zone Hunter