Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

I'm synced.

I have a non-CWC question and any information/advice would be greatly appreciated. It has to do with games being in the wrong order on my profile. Here's the situation. I hadn't synced my trophies for the past 2-3 days. I got like 9 trophies in Jak 3 while killing time before the CWC. Once the CWC started, I got the last trophy in Jak 2 along with the platinum. Then, I started on The Wolf Among Us and completed that game while still not syncing my trophies. Not sure if it matters, but The Wolf Among Us kept freezing when I first tried loading the story, so I ended up having to play it offline to keep it from freezing. Finally, I went to sync my trophies an hour or two ago after finishing the game.

So, the trophies should appear in this order on my profile:

The Wolf Among Us (December 13)

Jak II (December 12)

Jak 3 (December 12)

Instead, they are flipped and in the opposite order. Also, when I finally synced my trophies, it took around 10-15 minutes to sync and went really slow. Anyways, I'm just wondering if this is a common problem and had something to do with me not syncing for a few days and getting trophies for several games before I synced? Also, is there any solution or steps to fix this problem? It doesn't really bother me that much but just looks weird. Plus, don't want anyone to think I did anything shady or anything like that.

I'm synced.

I have a non-CWC question and any information/advice would be greatly appreciated. It has to do with games being in the wrong order on my profile. Here's the situation. I hadn't synced my trophies for the past 2-3 days. I got like 9 trophies in Jak 3 while killing time before the CWC. Once the CWC started, I got the last trophy in Jak 2 along with the platinum. Then, I started on The Wolf Among Us and completed that game while still not syncing my trophies. Not sure if it matters, but The Wolf Among Us kept freezing when I first tried loading the story, so I ended up having to play it offline to keep it from freezing. Finally, I went to sync my trophies an hour or two ago after finishing the game.

So, the trophies should appear in this order on my profile:

The Wolf Among Us (December 13)

Jak II (December 12)

Jak 3 (December 12)

Instead, they are flipped and in the opposite order. Also, when I finally synced my trophies, it took around 10-15 minutes to sync and went really slow. Anyways, I'm just wondering if this is a common problem and had something to do with me not syncing for a few days and getting trophies for several games before I synced? Also, is there any solution or steps to fix this problem? It doesn't really bother me that much but just looks weird. Plus, don't want anyone to think I did anything shady or anything like that.

I don't know anything about fixing your trophies that are in the wrong order but as far as them taking 10-15 minutes to sync that happens to me every now and then. On the ps3 my trophies can take several minutes to sync even if I've only earned one trophy. It quite often gets stuck at about 10% for ages before eventually finishing.

The Wolf Among Us was really bad for freezing when I played it too. I almost gave up on it because of the constant crashing and reloading.

I'm synced for the CWC  :D

I don't know anything about fixing your trophies that are in the wrong order but as far as them taking 10-15 minutes to sync that happens to me every now and then. On the ps3 my trophies can take several minutes to sync even if I've only earned one trophy. It quite often gets stuck at about 10% for ages before eventually finishing.

The Wolf Among Us was really bad for freezing when I played it too. I almost gave up on it because of the constant crashing and reloading.

I'm synced for the CWC  :D

Yeah I doubt there is any way to fix it. Researching it now and the only way I see that would change the order is earning another trophy but since 2 of those games are now 100%, that's not really possible. Oh well. I found a couple of threads where people had similar situations. Most of the time it was because they hadn't synced their Vita or other system in a while. Supposedly the order is based on the order they synced with the server in the updating process. I guess when it was syncing, that just happened to be the order the games synced. They are all in the correct order in my trophy log and the timestamps are right and everything so I'm not really worried about it. Just curious when I first saw it.

Yeah I was about give up on The Wolf Among Us. Froze the entire system 4-5 times when I tried starting the 1st chapter. Luckily, just disconnecting from PSN and playing offline helped fix that. Still was a little buggy and had issues but no crashing. 

Edited by MStalker58

Yeah I doubt there is any way to fix it. Researching it now and the only way I see that would change the order is earning another trophy but since 2 of those games are now 100%, that's not really possible. Oh well. I found a couple of threads where people had similar situations. Most of the time it was because they hadn't synced their Vita or other system in a while. Supposedly the order is based on the order they synced with the server in the updating process. I guess when it was syncing, that just happened to be the order the games synced. They are all in the correct order in my trophy log and the timestamps are right and everything so I'm not really worried about it. Just curious when I first saw it.

Yeah I was about give up on The Wolf Among Us. Froze the entire system 4-5 times when I tried starting the 1st chapter. Luckily, just disconnecting from PSN and playing offline helped fix that. Still was a little buggy and had issues but no crashing.

Its the way the psn servers are programmed. Last in first out. If you play games 1,2,3, then synch it will always show up 3,2,1 on here. The time stamps and trophy log will all be fine but that's just the way it is. If you haven't finished one or more of the games you can always earn more and re-synch to change it again. If you synch between games this doesn't happen either. Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Any timeframe on when the regular leaderboards will be updated?  I have an idea where I finished, but would like the official confirmation to know how many I need to wish retire, or how many I need to wish join to bring the leagues back up to 10 each.

Probably within a couple days after the CWC ends so I can just do one big update dood

Has Stalker blow his load early here guys I wonder?!

I'm afraid you might be right. Guess I got a little too excited for my 1st CWC and made the rookie mistake  of blowing all of my points in the early round. Boooda, Toxi, and Mystvayne can all put up monster numbers in a hurry so I was afraid to hold back any. Now, I'm probably going to run out of ammo halfway through the battle.

Unless......(looks at 10 platinums just sitting in the corner, waiting for Platinum Rain Day)  :hmm:

Nah, it's not worth the risk of getting eaten by a Dragon. 

Stalker, why dont you go ahead and plat the tales from the borderlands :ninja:

Maybe I will or maybe I'm saving it for something else?  :ninja: Stupid games being added to your profile for everyone to see just because you had to load up the game to download all of the episodes.

Edited by MStalker58