Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

Assuming the thread title is up to date and I'm interpreting it correctly, I'd like to take one of those two spots.

From helping count the scores for the Holiday Special, I remember you putting up an impressive score (even without the multipliers) in that event. I thought your team was going to win the whole thing for a moment. Welcome to the league and good luck.  :)

Not really doing any preparations, although i've been holding off some easier games for the league :awesome:

Wish I could say the same. I burned through most of my easier/shorter games last season or in other recent events. I'm beginning to regret it now that the league is about to start back up. Going to be a lot harder to find points this season with my current backlog. Unless, I go on a buying spree in an upcoming sale or something.  :hmm:

• Like 1

From helping count the scores for the Holiday Special, I remember you putting up an impressive score (even without the multipliers) in that event. I thought your team was going to win the whole thing for a moment. Welcome to the league and good luck. :)

I tend to trophy hunt by nature, so I can generally at least pull a decent score even if I'm not trying. Of course, it helps that I was on Christmas break for most of that competition. :P

At least I won't have any important milestones this time, so I won't get sidetracked near the end by a long-ass platinum like I did for the Holiday Special. :P

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

Been casually earning bronze trophies, and trying to line up a few plats in some of my other games to pop at the start of this. How is everyone else doing with any preparations, or just trophy hunting in general?

I'm enjoying South Park and the Stick of Truth at the moment, though something tells me I should've saved it for the THL instead :hmm:.

• Like 1

Been casually earning bronze trophies, and trying to line up a few plats in some of my other games to pop at the start of this. How is everyone else doing with any preparations, or just trophy hunting in general?

Trying to finish up the Hyperdevotion Noire Lily Rank grind fest. It's just me, the game, and my laptop - both keeping track of progress and putting on episodes of Pokémon.

Here.....we......GO!

Season 12 of THL will be on SATURDAY FEB 20th. I know that is basically a couple weeks away but my schedule is still pretty erratic until then so this is the 1st available date I can comfortably start it and gives more time to fill the remaining spots. Here is the season forecast:

Fixture 1- Feb. 20-23

Fixture 2- Feb 24-27

Fixture 3- Feb 28- Mar 2

Break 1- Mar 3-4

Fixture 4- Mar 5-8

Fixture 5- Mar 9-12

Fixture 6- Mar 13-16

Break 2- Mar-17-18

Fixture 7- Mar 19-22

Fixture 8- Mar 23-26

Fixture 9- Mar 27-30

CWC Mar April 2-4

Since we currently have 37 I'm going to wait for 3 more spots to fill to get us back to 40 and also since we will be going back to 40, fixtures will go back to being 4 days with 2 breaks during the season. I will announce the leagues once those spots are filled.

Now as for the team leagues I'll be delaying that to next season. I haven't really been able to come up with the ideal format for the team leagues and I don't want to rush it to try to get out for this season and it not being as good as I would like it especially since I won't have too much time to get it where I want before this season starts. I could delay the season to try to get the team leagues going this season but I really don't want to delay this season any longer as I'm sure we want to get this going as soon as possible. I apologize for delaying team leagues as I know that was something some of you were looking forward to and I'm hoping during that time I can make it the ideal league we want.

That is it for update doods

Would you mind updating the OP with this info, it's just easier to read the first post. Otherwise we have to keep searching this post xD

• Like 1

Is it okay if I join? I really need the motivation :D

Welcome to the League

What, we can't just go all Battle Royale over here in the Bronze League during those last few fixtures?

I'll consider this if it get to that

Would you mind updating the OP with this info, it's just easier to read the first post. Otherwise we have to keep searching this post xD

I plan on fully updating it tomorrow but I have added the Season Forecast to the OP

• Like 1