Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Ha, I didn't mean to slight you or anyone else that I didn't mention. Sorry about that. Just didn't want to list the entire bronze league and I'm just more familiar with those guys from other events/competitions. Good luck on Metal Gear Rising. Planning on playing it soon myself, but not sure if I'll get to it this season or not. I might have to hit you up for some tips if I struggle with it.  :)

Oh, trust me, I'm not caring about that first part. But thanks on the MGR tips. Though I don't think I'll need tips for that game until I have to beat the bosses without taking damage and/or the VR missions.

Oh, trust me, I'm not caring about that first part. But thanks on the MGR tips. Though I don't think I'll need tips for that game until I have to beat the bosses without taking damage and/or the VR missions.

I meant that I might have to ask you to give me some tips. You will probably end up finishing the game before I even start on it, so I wouldn't be in a position to give any advice. I'm probably going to try finishing the Metal Gear Solid games before I start on Revengeance, so it might be a little while. I know they are completely different games and stories, but just want to save MGR:R for last.

Starting the season off right with a shiny new  :platinum: in Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut). Great game and probably in my Top 10 favorite PS3 games. Definitely recommend playing it to anyone who hasn't, especially if you like stealth games or that genre.

Prinny, I think you might want to focus on Ultra Rare stuff the next few days since you don't want zajac getting too big of a lead in your all's plat race. Trying to finish Raiden IV sounds like a good idea since I've heard it's a fairly easy game. Good luck in our match.   :)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

Starting the season off right with a shiny new  :platinum: in Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut). Great game and probably in my Top 10 favorite PS3 games. Definitely recommend playing it to anyone who hasn't, especially if you like stealth games or that genre.

Prinny, I think you might want to focus on Ultra Rare stuff the next few days since you don't want zajac getting too big of a lead in your all's plat race. Trying to finish Raiden IV sounds like a good idea since I've heard it's a fairly easy game. Good luck in our match.   :)

You may have already sealed the win with that plat as I have no idea what I'll do for this round xD Good luck to you too though dood

• Like 1

Welp, I'm starting off going for that stupid Instant Millionaire trophy in Wheel of Fortune. I'll start on the big guns a bit later. :P

Maybe if you are lucky, it will come for you soon.  I used a trick posted online on how to constantly land on the wedge, and other tricks on how to keep it through the rest of the game.

Going after Benevolent Leader in Fallout 4. I won't sleep until I get it. Once I do, I just need to get my character up to Level 50, and I'll have the plat. Right now, my character is a little more than halfway through Level 49.

I will also try and sneak in Layers of Fear this weekend while it still is within the rule of being longer than 4 hours, 30 minutes completion time.