Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

I stared this season with a brand new platinum which means 82 points for me so far :D Even made it in the top 10 fastest achievers.

Looks like someone is determined to win that Platinum League championship. A very fast start and congrats on getting in the Top 10 fastest achievers.  :)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

Good luck Dragon! Hopefully I can get through Atelier Rorona quite quickly so I can start earning trophies a bit quicker.

Thnx :D. By all means take your time, no need to rush ;).

I stared this season with a brand new platinum which means 82 points for me so far :D Even made it in the top 10 fastest achievers.

Nice, congrats :yay:.

Went back to beyond 2 Souls last night. Cleaned up two more endings before starting my 2nd run. Made a backup save in a chapter so I could get two mutually exclusive trophies, only to find out this game has a 24 hour lock out on backup saves... wtf?  

Apparently Quantic Dream was serious when they put Souls in the title. Whatever, it'll only cost me about 15 minutes. . 

Edited by Hemiak

Went back to beyond 2 Souls last night. Cleaned up two more endings before starting my 2nd run. Made a backup save in a chapter so I could get two mutually exclusive trophies, only to find out this game has a 24 hour lock out on backup saves... wtf?  

Apparently Quantic Dream was serious when they put Souls in the title. Whatever, it'll only cost me about 15 minutes. . 

I made multiple saves as well and i never did encounter something like this though. 

I did not expect to be in the silver though to unexpected dropouts and starting early.. Eh im not focusing winning instead of finishing my backlogs for now. So do whatsoever you do Shogun.  :P

I got some boring dungeons to clear first..  :|

I am also going through my backlog, as well as running through Layers of Fear. So my trophies are coming few and far between.

So, how has the first fixture been for everyone?

I played Catherine and got all the endings. Almost managed to get all the gold rewards on Hard, then the game froze near the end. Played some Babel mode today and got to 137 steps in the Altar stage. If whoadreader managed to get at least 10 points, he'll win the fixture.

So, how has the first fixture been for everyone?

Going pretty good. Just been playing Shovel Knight the past few days. All that I have left is my speedrun + no relic playthrough, which I'm really dreading. I've been spamming and abusing the Phase Locket relic during most of the boss fights so it'll probably be a pain learning to play without it. Loving the game though.

Edited by MStalker58

This next fixture won't be seeing much from me. Hoping to finish the Tomb Raider PS4 edition MP grind. If I can finish that by this weekend, I'll be a happy camper. Currently working on Strider. It's a fun little hack and slash game. Keeping me occupied for the time being. Also started Diablo III last night for FDG's Lottery event. Not a fan of RPGs but we'll just ahve to wait and see how this turns out.

Fixture one was kind to me. I got a plat, as well as completing the story of Layers of Fear. It is a pretty good game. I have cleanup to do as I missed some collectibles, so hopefully I will have it at 100% before the fixture ends tonight. All in all, I got 23 points, if my calculations are correct. So it should be rather easy for Ichiban to better that.

Fixture one was kind to me. I got a plat, as well as completing the story of Layers of Fear. It is a pretty good game. I have cleanup to do as I missed some collectibles, so hopefully I will have it at 100% before the fixture ends tonight. All in all, I got 23 points, if my calculations are correct. So it should be rather easy for Ichiban to better that.

Easy? Yes. But would I do it? No. Right now Im more focusing on Sorcery Saga. Damn this game is barebones boring and annoying with its game mechanics and unnecessary BS. Leveling up weapons tier sucks so badly. Since theres only 3 trophies left I really want to close up shop with this one. And on other hand I have P4AU to do. Im almost done doing Adachi's Challenges and will soon do marie and Margaret's challenges. Plus Im looking for someone for the online trophies so thats gonna take some time.

So im just sitting at 15 pts. Would've been 17 but that one trophy wouldnt poped up for some reason. So GG shogun. 

this post was a bit longer but I accidently clicked shoguns profile and lost all that time.. Q_Q

Easy? Yes. But would I do it? No. Right now Im more focusing on Sorcery Saga. Damn this game is barebones boring and annoying with its game mechanics and unnecessary BS. Leveling up weapons tier sucks so badly. Since theres only 3 trophies left I really want to close up shop with this one. And on other hand I have P4AU to do. Im almost done doing Adachi's Challenges and will soon do marie and Margaret's challenges. Plus Im looking for someone for the online trophies so thats gonna take some time.

So im just sitting at 15 pts. Would've been 17 but that one trophy wouldnt poped up for some reason. So GG shogun. 

this post was a bit longer but I accidently clicked shoguns profile and lost all that time.. Q_Q

I'm down with doing the online trophies for P4AU.

• Like 1

GG also, Ichiban. Although it isn't over yet. I'll only have 30 minutes left to earn points when I come home from work. And our score is close. Anything can happen.