Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

Felt good being back in the this league after having a few seasons out to clear up some of the backlog, you get that little feeling your a part of something "cringe" lol, backing my bud Clawz to win Platinum league, i hope he stands by what he said that he's on it  :platinum:

You didnt have to say this to everyone haha :ninja:

Anyway thanks mate

• Like 1

Welp, zach came out with a Murdered: Soul Suspect plat out of nowhere. I was wondering why Naruto was taking him so long. :P

In any case, I hope I can do better in this fixture.

I didn't realize you had Sonic plat done so fast because I was working all weekend. I had to think of something. xD Regardless it was very close, I had fun. :) 

Just a heads up Eden. I will most likely not pop the Beyond 2 Souls plat this fixture. I'm nearing 5k trophies and don't have a plan for that. If I get close and nothing stands out I'll probably pop it then, do don't worry about it. Plus, I've been a bit off lately and haven't been as into my games. 

Just a heads up Eden. I will most likely not pop the Beyond 2 Souls plat this fixture. I'm nearing 5k trophies and don't have a plan for that. If I get close and nothing stands out I'll probably pop it then, do don't worry about it. Plus, I've been a bit off lately and haven't been as into my games. 

Well, thanks for the heads up! I do plan to plat one game this fixture but have no other plans.

Holy crap batman. Anybody play Strider? I did an easy play through (to enjoy the game before going for trophies...like you should :)) Started the hard play through last night and that's a steep difficulty curve. Hoping to get through most of the other trophies in this game tonight and plat the bad boy tomorrow night.

Holy crap batman. Anybody play Strider? I did an easy play through (to enjoy the game before going for trophies...like you should :)) Started the hard play through last night and that's a steep difficulty curve. Hoping to get through most of the other trophies in this game tonight and plat the bad boy tomorrow night.

I usually start a game on Normal difficulty so it gives me a bit of a challenge at least when im playing the game and it's also good for what you said. Going from easy to hard is going to be harder if you go from normal to hard.

With Last of us i even started on Hard difficulty (by accident i only found out when i got the trophy for completing the game on hard  :facepalm: ) but because of this i had no problem with grounded mode whatsoever except for or 2 parts.

Earned my first plat of the season today - Lemmings Touch. :D

I have, really enjoyed it as well. :) I didn't really find it that difficult tbh but I agree with Clawz it's probably the jump from easy to hard that's made it seem that way. 

• Like 1

I have, really enjoyed it as well. :) I didn't really find it that difficult tbh but I agree with Clawz it's probably the jump from easy to hard that's made it seem that way. 

Its lots of fun. I went from barely taking any damage on easy to dying against the first few enemies lol. I'll get er done...just need to change up the playing style. Far from the hardest thing I've played and still lots of fun.

This ball of yarn once was an adorable little hero I carried through to platinum glory ^_^

1L6f2952.png

• Like 2

Hey guys scores are going to be late, been having internet troubles and it is going very slowly for me but hoping to release them sometime tonight

Sounds familiar, did Shogun attempt another takeover?

Nah, he's probably just disoriented from the beatdown I gave him in Fixture 1. Being "stalked" can have that effect on people.  :stalker:

As for the internet troubles, that may or may not have something to do with a virus, that I may or may not have sent to Prinny in an attempt to throw him off his game and prevent him from syncing any trophies he earned in our match. I'm not confessing to anything, just saying it's a possibility. Hypothetically speaking, of course.  :P

• Like 1

Gotta love how pureproteinman wasted four freaking plats on a person who did nothing. :lol:

He tends to score around that every fixture, the man has an endless supply of VN's lol :D

Well I clearly have no shot this fixture haha. What's he doing in the bronze league with those kind of numbers....

So...I sat down with my morning coffee and started browsing the forums when I noticed the scores had been posted. I scrolled down, slowly checking all the scores. Then, no exaggeration, I saw that 249 and I immediately coughed and spit a full drink of coffee all over my computer screen and half my kitchen. I was in the middle of taking a drink so it was perfect timing.

I was like, "who the he'll put up 249 points in the very 1st match?" Then I remembered that pureproteinman was back in the league and it made sense. Glad I'm not in the bronze league this season. Anyways, lots of close scores this fixture, hopefully that continues this season. Now, time to go finish cleaning up that coffee scattered around the entire kitchen.

• Like 4