Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Round 1 of the CWC has come to an end! With that, round 2 has started! Please keep in mind that you have 1 hour to sync your trophies for round 1. Round 1 results will be announced once the syncing period has come to an end.

Important note for main season low scorers: confirmation messages have been sent to low scorers this season (as per rule 5). If you qualify for this, please make sure to check your DMs on the forums and respond in time if you want to avoid force-retirement. :)

• Like 2

Every participant has personally confirmed that they are all synced up and ready for the next round, so here are the preliminary scores!

CWC Round 1 results

Master_Mayhem_ (105.5) v connman88 (83.5) v UnboundedCash99 (90.0) v Gnillisch (85.0)

A VERY close first round! :o How exciting... Connie seems to be the first to leave. Great performance nonetheless. Congrats on your first league title! I'm proud of you :wub:

Onto round 2 then. Three people left. Machine_Mayhem_ and two CWC newcomers. Let's see what happens...

CWC Round 2

Master_Mayhem_  v UnboundedCash99 v Gnillisch

Approximate starting time: 35 minutes ago

• Like 4

Apologies to the late results, but here it is:

CWC Round 2

Master_Mayhem_ (199) v UnboundedCash99 (129.5) v Gnillisch (155)

The indomitable @UnboundedCash99 is the next to fall after an incredible comeback from @Master_Mayhem_ in the final few hours. @Gnillisch joins Mayhem in the final round in a fantastic rookie season.

Will Mayhem the unstoppable complete another unbeaten season? Will Gnillisch become one of the few rookies to complete the unbeaten season on their first attempt?

With 17 and a half hours left, only time will tell.

CWC Final!

Master_Mayhem_ vs Gnillish

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Lucas said:

Fixture 1 results!

Platinum League

Gold League

image.png

image.png

Silver League

Bronze League

image.png

image.png

Standings after fixture 1

image.png

image.png

Silver is really quiet so far. We already got our first draw too... What's going on there? :hmm:

for me, it's a bit of burnout, though seeing a bunch of people, including my next oppernt at 0, makes really oddly confident. we will see how many points i get.