Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

28 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

7 minutes ago, BrutalLooter said:

When will season 19 start ? Im considering joining but my schedule might change that.

There's no set time yet for the upcoming season(s) so we can't really say anything useful about that yet. I think you can expect a new season to start somewhere at the end of July/beginning of August but, again, it might be slightly earlier or slightly later.

8 minutes ago, BrutalLooter said:

And not sure if i should join or not, things are really competitive around here as i see.

Things can get really competitive in this league, yeah, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun to compete ;). Fun is always #1 priority :). Do you want me to put you on the waiting list?

22 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Things can get really competitive in this league, yeah, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun to compete ;). Fun is always #1 priority :). Do you want me to put you on the waiting list?

If i can get myself removed before season starts; yes, put me on the list. Thank you in advance :)

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

I thought Clawz was being held captive here, at least that would explain his consistently low scores

1 hour ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

No the low scores are because he is trying to keep everyone from leaving. Hard to trophy hunt when running a cult dood

Both of you are incorrect. His low scores are because of the ass kicking he's getting in our plat race. I'm beating him so bad that he has lost all interest in trophy hunting and is considering giving up gaming. The shame was too much so he decided to go into hiding. Last I heard, he was selling his consoles and planning to jump on a train and live the life of a hobo. :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

Both of you are incorrect. His low scores are because of the ass kicking he's getting in our plat race. I'm beating him so bad that he has lost all interest in trophy hunting and is considering giving up gaming. The shame was too much so he decided to go into hiding. Last I heard, he was selling his consoles and planning to jump on a train and live the life of a hobo. :P

I warned you not to take me lightly. Thought i gave you a little advantage :D. I'll be getting past you soon and you'll never see it coming.

*Cue dramatic music*

Spoiler

Well, thanks to @woop94, @Kent10201 and I are now tied. Unless @VASORAT13 manages to beat us, it's likely at this point that Silver League will be decided in a tie-breaker. I for one am well-prepared to score triple digits these next three fixtures, but as it stands now, my chances of closing a 90-point gap and beating @Kent10201 are slim to none.

That is why I request something very important for my remaining opponents. @VASORAT13, @woop94, @Ichiban-Hybrid, don't hold back. I want to have a battle of the ages with every single one of you. Push me into a corner and force me to dig in places in my backlog I didn't even know existed! I do my best when pressured, so let's give everyone here a fight to remember!

• Like 3

Competitors back to the game!

Fixture 7 Matchups:

Platinum League

Toxikirby v Zajac9999
Whyfire v Pureproteinman
Mah2c v Kochiya-Shana
HcG-_Clawz v LucasV9991
ReimiSaionji9742 v cjshaitan

Gold League

Hemiak v RalphyLDN
Jarethgeason v Omar280792
the_couchster v Psy-Tychist
Wdog-999 v RainstormIII
HcG-_Terror v Mstalker58

Silver League

jem12345 v woop94
Shadowhood1111 v Ichiban-Hybrid
Kent10201 v VASORAT13
ShogunCrocop v me3lingual
xZonehunter v Enma8910

Bronze League

XShadowYakuzaX v revvie11
NIALLERMANBUZ v man_with_wdjat
freddie1989 v Tearraven
X18JELLO18X v ericperez18
Gregorymany v Bladesoframen

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

*Cue dramatic music*

Reveal hidden contents

Well, thanks to @woop94, @Kent10201 and I are now tied. Unless @VASORAT13 manages to beat us, it's likely at this point that Silver League will be decided in a tie-breaker. I for one am well-prepared to score triple digits these next three fixtures, but as it stands now, my chances of closing a 90-point gap and beating @Kent10201 are slim to none.

That is why I request something very important for my remaining opponents. @VASORAT13, @woop94, @Ichiban-Hybrid, don't hold back. I want to have a battle of the ages with every single one of you. Push me into a corner and force me to dig in places in my backlog I didn't even know existed! I do my best when pressured, so let's give everyone here a fight to remember!

I will try my best this fixture. Good luck

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Mmm @whyfire I can see that one loss is going to cripple me ....... you could always give me this season and you can have the next 1f61c.png

Edit : mmm my best chance is Pureprotein goes on a trophy run ....... you can do it Sir 1f600.png

Yup, that scares me the most :| But i'm hoping he's out of protein juice for this fixture :P

We'll see how things turn out after this fixture :D

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

*Cue dramatic music*

Reveal hidden contents

I dont think I can beat all of you but one of two will be possible. Depents on the time I have. For now I am only away from home tomorrow and friday.