Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

2 hours ago, Couch said:

Of course. The week vs Psy is the week I have a bunch of things planned. Oh well. Victory in the Elimination Chamber will be a better victory :)p

I don't expect you to give up that easy :P

And you know I'm in the game for the long haul ?

The league tables and the statistics have been updated.

Unfortunately there won't be a write-up with highlights from last fixture and I'm sorry that updating took so long but I'm having problems with my computer (internet doesn't work anymore) and borrowed my friend's laptop to quickly update the league tables and statistics. I hope this is all fixed by the end of this fixture.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, jem12345 said:

*Cue dramatic music*

Reveal hidden contents

Well, thanks to @woop94, @Kent10201 and I are now tied. Unless @VASORAT13 manages to beat us, it's likely at this point that Silver League will be decided in a tie-breaker. I for one am well-prepared to score triple digits these next three fixtures, but as it stands now, my chances of closing a 90-point gap and beating @Kent10201 are slim to none.

That is why I request something very important for my remaining opponents. @VASORAT13, @woop94, @Ichiban-Hybrid, don't hold back. I want to have a battle of the ages with every single one of you. Push me into a corner and force me to dig in places in my backlog I didn't even know existed! I do my best when pressured, so let's give everyone here a fight to remember!

BRING IT ON! I refuse to let you win this Jem and I will go to the ends of the earth to make sure that I come out on top. 

• Like 3

Fixture 7 Results:

Platinum League

Toxikirby (10) - (35) Zajac9999
(3) Whyfire (171) - (36) Pureproteinman (1)
(1) Mah2c (57) - (0) Kochiya-Shana
HcG-_Clawz (21) - (1) LucasV9991
(1) ReimiSaionji9742 (31) - (98) cjshaitan (2)

Gold League

Hemiak (0) - (71) RalphyLDN (1)
Jarethgeason (51) - (74) Omar280792
the_couchster (63) - (97) Psy-Tychist (2)
(2) Wdog-999 (189) - (0) RainstormIII
HcG-_Terror (14) - (60) MStalker58

Silver League

(1) jem12345 (111) - (140) woop94 (1)
Shadowhood1111 (0) - (19) Ichiban-Hybrid
(2) Kent10201 (139) - (24) VASORAT13
ShogunCrocop (0) - (47) me3lingual (1)
(1) xZonehunter (99) - (121) Enma8910 (1)

Bronze League

XShadowYakuzaX (1) v (76) revvie11
(1) NIALLERMANBUZ (81) v (34) man_with_wdjat
freddie1989 (0) v (170) Tearraven (2)
X18JELLO18X (0) v (24) ericperez18
Gregorymany (3) v (9) Bladesoframen

• Like 3

Congratulations @woop94. This was honestly a pretty bad fixture for me. I was going strong Saturday when both Whitetail and Minecraft glitched on me in one night, the latter preventing a platinum. I realized then that that was a sign that I should probably stop. I was fighting a losing battle to begin with, and even if I somehow beat @Kent10201, I would have nothing left to win the CWC. So I backed off and gave you the win.

@xZoneHunter, @Kent10201, @woop94, sorry for tampering with your season. I knew this would most likely be my last time in the THL, and I got just a tad desperate with my tactics to win. I know one of you really wants to have revenge on me, but you sadly won't get that chance. I'm retiring after this season and am probably never coming back. It's been a fun ride, but my work here is done.

Go @Kent10201! Power through and win Season 18!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Congratulations @woop94. This was honestly a pretty bad fixture for me. I was going strong Saturday when both Whitetail and Minecraft glitched on me in one night, the latter preventing a platinum. I realized then that that was a sign that I should probably stop. I was fighting a losing battle to begin with, and even if I somehow beat @Kent10201, I would have nothing left to win the CWC. So I backed off and gave you the win.

@xZoneHunter, @Kent10201, @woop94, sorry for tampering with your season. I knew this would most likely be my last time in the THL, and I got just a tad desperate with my tactics to win. I know one of you really wants to have revenge on me, but you sadly won't get that chance. I'm retiring after this season and am probably never coming back. It's been a fun ride, but my work here is done.

Go @Kent10201! Power through and win Season 18!

You will be missed in the league. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

@Whyfire, congrats on the win. Won't lie I was hoping for the opposite result 1f61c.png. Looking forward to going head to head again next season 1f600.png

Thanks :) Same here, hopefully it will be another exciting match :yay:And me as a winner again :ninja:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Please give me a 0 for this Fixture. I've been hiding trophies and don't want to blindside my opponent who probably assumed I was completely inactive. 

I am your opponent this fixture and, unless the rules explicitly state that hidden trophies are somehow not elligible, I do not mind them counting in your favor. Truth be told, I never check the scores of my opponents because I'm in this just for the fun of it, so I do not know your score with or without hidden trophies xD 

Plus, considering I'm working on Dark Cloud 2, it isn't like I'm in a competitive mood AT ALL hahahaha

Edited by Omar
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Omar said:

I am your opponent this fixture and, unless the rules explicitly state that hidden trophies are somehow not elligible, I do not mind them counting in your favor. Truth be told, I never check the scores of my opponents because I'm in this just for the fun of it, so I do not know your score with or without hidden trophies xD 

Plus, considering I'm working on Dark Cloud 2, it isn't like I'm in a competitive mood AT ALL hahahaha

Well Ive earned 0 for all but the first two fixtures so figured Im probably set to inactive already. I'm also in line for relegation already and am dropping out at the end of the season so probably best if I don't miraculously win any and push someone else to relegate. 

1 minute ago, Hemiak said:

Well Ive earned 0 for all but the first two fixtures so figured Im probably set to inactive already. I'm also in line for relegation already and am dropping out at the end of the season so probably best if I don't miraculously win any and push someone else to relegate. 

Well to be honest, you're in the game so you play by the rules like everybody else! If you scored this fixture, then enjoy that victory even if it won't change anything for you because you're leaving. I really don't mind (you're doing me a bit of a favor even, Silver is my comfort zone and I did not promote last season but people left so I went up to Gold but didn't want to so shhhhh xD)