Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

5 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I would propose for consideration a reduced syncing period time, I think 12 hrs in the regular season is to much. I think most people would sync when they finish playing their final session in a fixture and if not then they definitely could. I think a 6hr window would be acceptable and perhaps make it easier for the scores to be placed up quicker.

I actually agree with this suggestion. It would allow results to be posted quicker and maybe even cut back on some delay-syncing at times.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Omar said:

If we are playing the guessing game, I'll say July 11 in which case I would be getting straight up zeroes due to Octopath Traveler :lol:

No not the 11th is the flemish national holiday. I guess the 16th when the football world cup is over.

3 minutes ago, theshywaterguy said:

I’m looking forward to the new season, just letting my first opponent know that I will be out of town from the 5th-9th so my score will be close to 0 unless I have some unexpected down time.

It's a ruse! It's a ruse! :ninja: 

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Platinum League

omar280792

It's a curse. The lower I try to be, the higher I somehow get. Next season I'll be the lone competitor in the newly invented Diamond League, just for me :lol: 

• Like 4