Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

In hindsight I really should've saved the plat for today. Anyway good luck @Kent and it's great to see I'm back in the silver league.

Good luck to you as well. :D Same here, silver is and will always be the best league. 

• Like 1

On a solid 0 points so far. Better check out how @MrUnknown625 is doi... ehhh, forget it. He's probably completely destroying me already :lol:.

On a solid 0 points so far. Better check out how @MrUnknown625 is doi... ehhh, forget it. He's probably completely destroying me already :lol:.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Lucas has so much free time that he typed it twice :awesome: 

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Just now, Tearraven said:

Lucas has so much free time that he typed it twice :awesome: 

I'm seeing it thrice :hmm: .

8 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

OH MY GOODNESS. @Dragon-Archon you might want to check on your Dutch buddy. He might be in trouble. :popcorn:

It's probably a plot to destroy the Dutch Alliance. Stay strong @Lucas, don't give it. If you see a light at the end of the tunnel, get as far away from it as possible. That's a trap:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Less than 12 hours left of the first fixture everyone, hope everyone is starting strong!

Definitely starting this season strong. A whole point is what I've got so far ?.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

Definitely starting this season strong. A whole point is what I've got so far 1f44c.png.

You loser! I am comfortably sitting at 3 points (maybe 2) but not everybody's cut to make it that far :awesome: 

I'm telling y'all, I'm going to perform so bad that I'll be the protagonist of the first ever mid-season relegation. My own absence of quality is going to propel me away from Platinum League :lol: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Omar said:

You loser! I am comfortably sitting at 3 points (maybe 2) but not everybody's cut to make it that far :awesome: 

That's definitely a whole lot better, yeah. That's why you're in the Platinum League and I'm not, you know :lol:?

• Like 1

@Kent most likely won the fixture, so congrats in advance :yay: .

Good luck @Zach with the next fixture, don't think you'll need it though as I'll be focusing on Entwined.

On 7/6/2018 at 7:17 PM, Lucas said:

For about an hour my internet was only able to load Discord messages and nothing else :hmm:. Whoever is doing this, I won't give in, the Dutch Alliance can't be destroyed.

That's the spirit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Omar said:

I'm telling y'all, I'm going to perform so bad that I'll be the protagonist of the first ever mid-season relegation. My own absence of quality is going to propel me away from Platinum League :lol: 

I would like to take the opportunity now to thank anyone that is scoring a Zero in any fixture in Plat or Gold league, your counters appreciate it. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kent said:

Can you do me a favor and keep not knowing Season 23 started until our fixture is over. It would be very much appreciated. :awesome:

Well if it's fixture 3, you might win. Doing a couple grindy games at the moment. 

Also you might win regardless. :awesome: