Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 - Sign up now!

Terrible news that real life seems to be getting in the way:

22 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

You won our fixture I think.  I've been making slow progress on Demon Gaze, I was going to play something ezpz yesterday for points but real life stuff ended up taking priority.

12 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I would like to take the opportunity now to thank anyone that is scoring a Zero in any fixture in Plat or Gold league, your counters appreciate it. :)

Oh y'all are going to LOVE me this season hahahaha you are welcome :lol:

• Like 1

Here are the scores for Fixture 1. A bit of a slow start, but now that everyone has had time to wake up and get gains, we can get some real numbers on the board!

Platinum League

ericperez18 (0) v (62) Tearraven

Psy-Tychist (22) v (11) xZoneHunter

Jesaya815 (38) v (3) omar280792

VASORAT13 (10) v (121) Jarethgeason (1)

BrutalLooter (0) v (0) HcG-_Clawz

Gold League

(1) ReimiSaionji9742 (57) v (0) Wdog-999

Tsundere-Tenshi (27) v (3) theshywaterguy

(2) MrUnknown625 (171) v (1) LucasV9991

HeavensLightfire (13) v (59) GTA_Darren (2)

stupid0089 (0) v (38) Articuno2001

Silver League

wolverine123 (8) v (0) DEMONICRUBLE18

Bombstriker (0) v (95) cjshaitan (1)

Trophy_Prodigy (77) v (10) Mesopithecus

(1) Kent10201 (105) v(91) Dragon-Archon (1)

Bronze League

Dessane (9) v (0) zR_DoWnLiNkZ

THE_SHACKONATER1 (0) v (57) Blazhead (1)

me3lingual (34) v (0) Precision-Playyy

shadowhood1111 (33) v (1) ShogunCroCop

Edited by Tearraven
Fixed error
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Tearraven said:

Here are the scores for Fixture 1. A bit of a slow start, but now that everyone has had time to wake up and get gains, we can get some real numbers on the board!

shadowhood1111 (33) v (1) ShogunCroCop

@ShogunCroCop I honestly thought you were gonna pull the rug out beneath me. Guess I was just being paranoid

22 minutes ago, ericperez18 said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry if I didn't inform you that I'm gonna on hiatus for the next year or so. It's been a great few seasons as a competitor. I've been focusing on more important things, for now. Starting to get a job and planning to get married with my girlfriend. I'll compete again once I'm ready. Thanks and take care, everyone.

Nice, are you planning to do something special to propose?

• Like 1

On 10-7-2018 at 4:05 PM, ericperez18 said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry if I didn't inform you that I'm gonna on hiatus for the next year or so. It's been a great few seasons as a competitor. I've been focusing on more important things, for now. Starting to get a job and planning to get married with my girlfriend. I'll compete again once I'm ready. Thanks and take care, everyone.

No problem at all, I'll take you off the list as soon as this season ends. Good luck with your new job and your proposal :)!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zach said:

What.... is going @Lucas? A break while other leagues continue? Is this some new thing....

Plat and gold leagues have 10 people each and silver and bronze only have 8. (Because there weren't enough people for when the league was going to start) Fixtures 3 and 7 are breaks for silver and bronze. 

• Like 2

Just now, Kent said:

Plat and gold leagues have 10 people each and silver and bronze only have 8. (Because there weren't enough people for when the league was going to start) Fixtures 3 and 7 are breaks for silver and bronze. 

Interesting, okay. Suppose it doesn't really affect us considering each league just "fights" with each other.