Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xzeusyx

Co-op Partners

17 posts in this topic

I'm creating this topic for people who want to discuss, in depth, their progress in the game and team up with people that have the same goals. I've been playing the game these past few days, however I feel the experience would be more fun and less intimidating if there were a few people I could play with. But since I just switched over from Xbox I do not have many friends (or any that play this game). I know that there are game sessions but I personally cannot create them because I do not have set times in my day that I get on. Not to mention that this is a niche game, so they will be sparse to begin with.

Just list where you are in the game, what you are looking to do, and any other useful info (timezone, gaming time, etc):

Currently, I'm on level 96. I don't remember the particular name but it is in the Colonel set. Looking for anyone that would be willing to help me wrap up the rest of the game chronologically, help with using only a pistol on the last three primary levels, and since it is coop op achieve the Medic trophy. EST applies to me and I typically get on after 7pm. If you are relatively close to me or are just a kind soul willing to help feel free to give me a heads/send me a friend request  :lol:

All i really want is the trophy, so anyone one willing to only do the trophie feel free to add me

All i really want is the trophy, so anyone one willing to only do the trophie feel free to add me

Which trophy are you referring to?

Which trophy are you referring to?

the co-op reviving trophy

the co-op reviving trophy

Ok feel free to add me. The next time I will be one is today around 8:30.

i'd be happy to help, also help with the bolt .45 trophy would be nice as well

i'd be happy to help, also help with the bolt .45 trophy would be nice as well

Right in there with you - I'm EST and usually get on later at night (around 1am) and again around 11am-2pm (I work afternoons so I'm at work for the bulk in the middle of the day). Looking at also getting the revive trophy as I just started the game and am only on the 2nd set of levels. Thanks! 

Well I'm still a recruit and looking for people to play through with,

trophies would obviously be nice, but I think this game is made for the co op experience, but most of my friends don't own the ps4 yet,

and if they do I can only play with them about an hour a night and we aren't progressing very far.

So if anyone wants to play with me add me  :lol:

I am also looking for the medic trophy (10 adrenaline shots in co-op) as I don't play online much.  Any help would be appreciated.  Feel free to add me PSN ID: cash_longfellow

As above, I'm keen for the Medic trophy (as I don't have any friends who play this game online). I've played the rest, and got almost all the other trophies, so just keen for the revive trophy grinding if everyone's keen. I'm an Australian, so my times are pretty stuffed up compared to everyone else, but I'll try my darndest to fit in with some of you guys :P

PSN ID: FluffyAssassin64 (as per my username)

also help with the bolt .45 trophy would be nice as well

Just a quick tip for the .45 trophy mate, it's much easier to wait until you've finished the game (if you haven't already), equip a >1000 power knife, 2 kage mods (+150% damage each time) and the CQC proficiency. You can obliterate all bosses (except for the one in colonel; won't spoil it here just in case, but basically you will need a butt load of pistol shots for this one, so slightly different strategy for that one) very quickly with this method, particularly if you also use shock bombs.

The first 5 are all quite easy (you can just avoid musterlander completely and take out the generator btw).

From there, the only potential difficult ones are the prime soldiers (need to have some mad dodging skills) and the final boss (wait for an attack where he exposes his heart and moves across the screen).

But basically, it is definitely possible solo (I did all on my first try actually).

ALSO, make sure you have heaps of first aid kits + rations :P

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

Anyone looking for the Medic trophy, you can also get it yourself offline with your PS Vita if you own one. Just use the Remote Play feature. 

Ive completed the main story and now i am just trophy hunting for this game. If you need/want my help, feel free to add me.

i need some help as well please help me alone i never get platinum in this game 

psn id Mate_1512

Edited by Mate_1512

Hey guys, can someone help me? I'm stucked in level 4x01. I need to save Lawless but it requires having the armor piercing ammo equipped and I'm with the initial bolt.45.

If you want to help add me.

I'm looking for anyone to run the game with me. Played a lot on PC, but can't seem to find people who will legit play on PS4... :/

Send me a message on PSN. ID: LazHimself