This feels so retarted :(

zafira1290

So uum, I'm not gonna troll you or anything. Perhaps there is something to the game that you have yet to learn that's keeping you from winning these races? I've almost never played any racing games so I wouldn't know. If I were you though I would try looking over the controls again or something. 

right, to try to be helpfull (I must go and clean my mouth with soap afterwards) - When you start the career, the bikes are bad compared to front runners 

You need to make the most of cornering so you get out quicker but they will often catch you on straights. After a few races you'll get a better bike

You can also qualify to help you get towards the front of the pack. 

Main thing : don't expect them to control like cars, braking and turning is very different.

I haven't played this game but I've played my fair share of motorcycle racing games and they play completely different than car racing games. You really need to learn how to lean, how to brake and when to apply the throttle. I suggest going into practice mode and really getting the hang of getting the bike around the track and then going into career mode. Once you learn how to really control the bike the game will be much more fun.  

Parker

• Like 1

I want to play this - I have only played Tourist Trophy before

Out of all the motorcycle "sims" I've played, Tourist Trophy is still my favorite. I'd love to see Polyphony Digital make one for the PS4 provided it didn't take away from the next Gran Turismo. 

There is a demo in the EU store for this game though, so you can try it before you buy.

Parker

You can also try and modify the bike abit . I did that when i joined a "high-end" team in the MotoGP3 league. Eventhough i know that the problem was my driving (i just can't seem to cut the corners right), i had the team modify the bike to reduce understearing . That helped me quit a bit in the corners .

Hi, I've started on easy with all driving aids on and on career mode. In the mid of third season I was already in a motogp factory team.

The game is really easy, but you need to know two or three things:

- always, but I mean always, enter into the corners with the line green, don't try entering with the line orange.

- break before the corner, and make it using throttle

- if you want to correct your position just use the throttle, do not turn outside to make corrections, you will lose de corner. If you curving outside de green line, loose throttle or press slightly the breaks.

- don't mind your bike is slow, even with the worst bike you can win from last in the grid on easy mode. Let them pass and start moving up corner after corner. After getting used, even with the worst bike, you will be leading during first lap, and getting great times.

- don't go to hard and you will not fall. I've already made 80 laps online and have only fell 7 times, and because I changed driving aids, break control and automatic positioning of the driver.

Hope you have understood and you have sucess :)

You are falling off because you are either breaking or accelerating too much while turning.

If you brake too late, your turn wont be as effective, and you may even lose balance. If you accelerate too fast out of the corner, the bike will skid and again, you may lose balance.

On easy, this really shouldnt be hard to overcome. Just dont think that you have to either be pressing brake or accelerate at any single point in time. Sometimes its better to let go of both and let your speed take you through a corner. This is especially the case with assists on as it will automatically apply the brakes a little bit.

Lastly, remember that you dont need to beat them by a mile. Once you are in the lead, take your time. On the straight, if the AI have faster bikes then just use the rear view mirror and block their path. They will slow down.