I full negative Karma, no trophy.

Deathtotyrants76

I just finished my hard and evil play though. I've had fully negative karma for a while and it never popped. I figured it would do so eventuality. I just beat the game on hard and still no trophy. What gives? That's all I have left for platinum besides fully upgrade evil powers. Anyone have any idea what's wrong? Thanks! 

I don't know if this would help, but what about if you use Karmic Overload (if your bar is truly full and the trophy didn't pop)?  After you use it your evil reputation goes back down to barely being Infamous and you can fill it up again to max.  Maybe the trophy will pop :dunno:  

• Like 1

No I'm not. I'm back home now and going to try what Leonardo said. If that doesn't work I think I'll just fully upgrade on evil side so I get that trophy and just play on easy another evil run till it pops. 

Well I removed the game Data like Leonard said, and then I blew up a bunch of cars and people and it popped now! Thanks everyone! Now I'm gonna work on fully upgrading and I'll have my  30th platinum. Thanks again for all the help.

• Like 1