Ninja Gaiden III

iraqoz

Ninja Gaiden 3 offers for the first time a look at the world through Hayabusa’s eyes, showing what drives him to fight, and kill. At the center of the conflict this time around is a masked man whose motivations and goals are unclear. Through mysterious powers, he changes Hayabusa – and the lines between hero and villain, good and evil, are blurred forever.

Featuring a new story, new gameplay and new modes, Ninja Gaiden 3 marks a new direction in this fan-favorite franchise. Team Ninja aims to change the way fans think about ninja and Hayabusa in this game, and promise that they’ll know what it feels like to “cut someone down” through their experiences in the game. The game will also feature online multiplayer, both co-op and competitive, that will add a completely new experience to Ninja Gaiden. A new Play Style system allows casual players to choose automatic guarding and evasion assists (HERO mode) while giving core players the freedom to play with no assists (NINJA mode). Pick up the Dragon Sword once more, sharpen its blade and hone your skills. An adventure unlike any other awaits you...

Gameplay

im pretty excited for this...the online oes look like overkill, but its worth a try id say

...i WAS plannin to get this around when it released, but with Syndicate and DMC Collection the same month...aint gunna happen. ah well, ill get it eventually...maybe if im lucky ill plat NGS2 by then :D

........okay thats a lie i will NEVER plat NGS2, but i can dream :P

im pretty excited for this...the online oes look like overkill, but its worth a try id say

...i WAS plannin to get this around when it released, but with Syndicate and DMC Collection the same month...aint gunna happen. ah well, ill get it eventually...maybe if im lucky ill plat NGS2 by then :D

........okay thats a lie i will NEVER plat NGS2, but i can dream :P

Iam pretty excited for DMC collection too, but NG3 is number 1 on my list, its my favorit series of all time so.......:D

• 5 weeks later...

Source - http://www.ps3trophi...n-a-Katana.html

Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition

ninja-gaiden-3-collectors-editionPS3.jpg

Pre-order Bonus for Ninja Gaiden are a Demo of DoA5, but available character depends on edition and retailer.

Standard Edition

Amazon - Ayane and Hayate

Gamestop - Ryu Hayabusa and DOA‘s Hitomi,

Collector's Edition

Gamestop/EB Games - All 4 Character