Tournaments are working!

shadowblade528
Message added by Stevieboy,

There have been many posts removed or edited that have been discussing boosting the tournaments. This is against forum rules and will result in this thread being locked if it continues. It is fine to discuss the tournaments, but not to arrange boosting in them. That is what the gaming sessions feature is for. Please refrain from comments that are attempts to arrange boosting in this thread from now on.

Also, posting in a thread that you have made a gaming session counts as arranging boosting, and is also not allowed in the forum. You are permitted to post this in a status update though.

Just now, jakD_710 said:

Is anyone here trying to register for the tournaments at the moment and if so are they in? Keep getting communication error when trying to sign up. Asia region aswell

I did it from Europe hub here, keep getting error and subscribed just now during fourth try, so everyone don't give up and try again, or change hub and retry.

Managed to get into a rookie one in Asia. Only one in here aswell. Just gotta keep pressing Sign up and pray it works. Good luck to everyone trying to get in.

Update: Got my ass handed to me immediately, didn't help that I had a 1 bar the entire time but oh well. Really hoping they overhaul this and at least make it so we can create our own instead of relying on their half ass'd servers.   

Edited by jakD_710
  • Like 1

The sign up feature is off now. It seems like they weren't ready once again. After 20 min they decided to turn them off. 

Edit: Looks like you are able to sign up again after 20 min, but everyone keeps getting the same "Communication Error" again. 

Edit 2: The sign up feature is off in the last 10 min for registration. I've tried different country servers and the most I've seen managing to enter is 4 people in my tier. 

Edit 3: Tournament started, only 39 people seemed to have been able to register for the tournaments, spread accross many brackets, most tournaments only have 2 participants. At least for what I can see in NA. 

Best of luck to those trying later on today

Edited by Sagaftw3
update

I'm never getting this Platinum done lol. They should just create a separate tournament mode out of Battle Hub. Tekken 7 had an actual tournament mode that was easy to set up. The fact that these tournaments happen mostly when I'm still at work is annoying, and when I do get the chance to sign up I have to wait for an hour only for it to crash once again. Please Capcom, add a separate Tournament mode, clearly this isn't working in the Battle Hub lol.

South America was the same thing. A very few could connect to it. O believe only two brackets started, O was trying the Iron rank where 3 ppl signed. And a lot of people getting or the error connection or the message "unavailable".

3 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

I'm never getting this Platinum done lol. They should just create a separate tournament mode out of Battle Hub. Tekken 7 had an actual tournament mode that was easy to set up. The fact that these tournaments happen mostly when I'm still at work is annoying, and when I do get the chance to sign up I have to wait for an hour only for it to crash once again. Please Capcom, add a separate Tournament mode, clearly this isn't working in the Battle Hub lol.

And they put online trophies locking the platinum while the offline trophies as DLC. ?

4 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

Awareness is one issue, really put a heart by fixing it is another.

This tweet announcement look more or less like the one they post 6 weeks ago, kind of deja vu.

I did make complain in a few of different tweet post by Capcom/ Street Fighter, let see what come next for another 6 weeks / 2 months later.